Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 198 1, 2, 3... 197, 198, 199... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 8:17 PM Post #1971
Yes I have. I'm Megacharizardx.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 9:02 PM Post #1972
Outstanding...Ok, I will go make that change, and I admit I like the change!
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 9:03 PM Post #1973
That's good!

((I'm so hyper for tomorrow, but it's a thursday tomorrow))
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 9:15 PM Post #1974
Oh my flipside, who's ready for the challenge tomorrow?

LET'S-A GO!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #1975
Good Morning And Happy Easter To One And All...

I was thinking of changing things up a bit with the group. I was wondering if any of you would like to be apart of the group admin? What I am looking for is anyone interested in creating challenges with me. We would bounce ideas off of each other to finalize the challenge for that week. Not only that, but you would be in charge of setting up and posting said challenge from time to time...Like every other week or so..We could discuss the particulars there in private. You would also help me in deciding whom should be in the top 3 for each challenge...You wouldn't unfortunately be able to change the main group posts on the first page, but you could offer up suggestions and I would get them changed for you if it is something we all can agree on. I am looking to have at least 2 others. I know Limor is currently assisting me when I am unfortunately out, but we could use the help. If you are interested and want to apply...PM me private the app listed with in this post. If approved, you will be alerted privately as well with a letter of information that you will need to review.

PERKS INCLUDE: Byes for the week's challenge you post/run and or help create. That is if you want to, otherwise you can participate.

MUST HAVES: Must be able to add me as a friend along with the other staff members, and accept our friend's request so we can talk through Sylestia messenger as well as PM. Must be an active member, and must communicate frequently with other staff members. Communication is important. Please do not apply if you cannot communicate on a regular basis especially if you are out for a real life issue. Or if you are out suddenly, make sure to alert someone asap so they can tell the others.

APPLICATION:
(Please do not post your app here in this thread. PM me privately.)
Sylestia Player Name:
Preferred Name:
Are You Open To Accepting Everyone On The Staff's Friend's Request?:
What Days Are The Best Day To Talk Openly With You Without Having To PM You?
Have Any Days Off Needed Soon? And if so...For How Long?
Are You Willing To Help Enforce Group Rules, Requirements, And Guidelines?

I will be accepting applications up until the deadline of this next challenge. Speaking of said challenge, it will be up later today at around 5pm CST.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #1976
I love your enthusiasm!!!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 2:58 PM Post #1977
Do I need to apply or was I already included since I think a while ago I was named second in command
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 3:17 PM Post #1978
No you don't need to apply because of that. I just figured this way we could have extra help...You and I will talk about the applications once deadline to apply passes.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 3:58 PM Post #1979
uwu))
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 6:32 PM Post #1980
"Super Mario Brothers" Challenge

Created By: Lupveori!!

With this challenge, you are charged with the task to create a sylesti and/or avi based on a Super Mario character from the Super Mario franchise. It does not specifically mean just Mario and Luigi...Any character from the well known franchise will do. What does that mean exactly? What that means is that you can pick things like Mario, Lugi, Waluigi, Bowzer and of the such to create your design submission for this week. If you don't know any Mario franchise characters, please click on the link listed for you below, and it will give you a brief list of some of the characters listed out for the entire franchise. Which one is your favorite? Our wonderful challenge designer this week... Lupveori prefers Paper Mario characters. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table this week folks...Just make sure to follow all rules/requirements...And I bid you all the best of luck!

LIST OF CHARACTER NAMES AND GAME SOURCES

-REQUIREMENTS-

1.) You have to provide a reference picture of your character. How can we know who you're designing if we can't see the whom you are referring to with your design?
2.) A description is required, no matter how big or small of whom you choice and why. Or who your choice is, and a brief history of said character.
3.) You may only use 1 post, and only 1 design per character. (i.e...If you submit multiple designs with in your one post, you can only have up to 1 Mario for example in your design post. Try to avoid using the same character as someone else. If you want to use say Mario again as an example...Use a different game source he is from to use him by. This helps prevent character hogging from the same source.)
4.) Only one gender may be used per design.
5.) List a brief quote the character of choice is known for.(***This is the only requirement that is not mandatory, but would neat to see.)

-RULES/GUIDELINES-

1.) All group rules are in effect.
2.) Asking for help is absolutely fine!

-EXAMPLE-
(Example was created by: Lupveori)

Mimi (Super Paper Mario)

Mimi is one of the main baddies in Super Paper Mario. You first meet her in Chapter 2, and she appears for the rest of the story. A truly frightening fact about her is her shapeshifting powers. They let her transform into anything, even a horrifying spider.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 197, 198, 199... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.