Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 171 1, 2, 3... 170, 171, 172... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 12:28 PM Post #1701
can i join back now?

NAME: picklethedarklord
PREFERED NAME: pickle or wooloo
PLAYER ID:#127009
NAME OF FAV. SPECIES IN SYLESTIA: ALL OF THEM!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 2/14/2020 at 9:58 PM Post #1702
Sure hon, welcome back to the fold my friend. You are excused from this challenge, unless you want to participate.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/15/2020 at 9:35 AM Post #1703
thank you!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/16/2020 at 1:45 PM Post #1704
Someone very recently inquired about voting, and I want to bring it up with you all as it would and will be a group decision.

"A" typically I don't inquire about whom you all view as your top 3 favs on a weekly basis, because I don't often get enough of you voting when I do ask. I get maybe a small few of you that do so, as I suspect that no one wants to take that extra step to be involved. And though it is a shame, as I would like you all more involved where ever and when ever I can...So with that being said.... Privately only through PM, tell me what you think about being able to vote for your top 3 choices each week. I will need participation by all on this, as a majority rules.

Mind you though, if you all agree to voting (which details on voting will be addressed later), it will shorten the time you have to participate in the weekly challenges. If approved by a majority, it will move your deadline day from Sunday at 5pm CST to Friday at 7pm CST. Where as after the new deadline would pass, voting would begin once I gave you the go a head. "A" typically that would be once I have finished all the Entries Thus Far posting updates. No worries there, as I would PING you all saying start your voting now. Deadline to vote would then be Sunday by 12pm, unless all votes are in before hand.

And speaking of voting...Please cast your votes privately to me through PM, NOT HERE in this thread now.

Deadline for this majority rules is next Sunday by 12pm!
Edited By Celticnuru on 2/16/2020 at 1:46 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/16/2020 at 9:42 PM Post #1705
Top 3

"Will You Be My Valentine?" Challenge

This week, you all presented very fine and well crafted designs. I thoroughly enjoyed both spectrums of concepts of the positivity of love with the negative aspect. Valentine's Day is not always viewed in the same light as it is by others. For some it can be just as much of a dark time as it is it a joyous one. And each of you represented that in your designs. Very well done. That is why it was an extremely hard this week for me to chose your top 3. I don't base it on how great a design looked this week, but on whom best represented the spirit of the challenge. That best represented and or encompassed it. So it is with great pleasure that I present your top 3 for this week...They are...

ENTRIES THUS FAR POST 1

ENTRIES THUS FAR POST 2

(All prizes must be claimed before the deadline next Sunday, or they will be forfeit.)

1st PLACE ~
Vani's Design:

(Heartache)

@Vani...I really liked all your designs for this challenge. You embraced all aspects in a way from the positive to the negative. Love can go from zero to 60 in a blink of an eye to a dead stop as the world crumbles around you. Your heart can flutter with the clouds, and shatter into a million pieces all around the choices we as individuals make. It is your heartache that really spoke to me this week. I loved the stark reality and harsh truth of it. So many scenarios come to mind when I see this design. I think you did a marvelous job. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. For this week, for taking 1st place you get to help design a up and coming challenge. PM me privately to discuss the details. Also, if you would be so kind as to send me a COD for 22K. You may also chose a pet from the group tabs in my 1st stable if you would like or if you want a mystery item instead. Please let me know.

2nd PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Design:

(Goddess of Love Ryori)

@Koterfaye...I loved all of your designs this week. You had the flowers mixed with a little bit of historically associated figures in your designs. I really liked that blend of concept. You were in away thinking in the box as well as outside of the box wither or not you intended that to happen is an entirely different question. All the same you managed to pull it off beautifully. I admit, you were one of the hard ones to design on. I love nature, and would have loved to have picked one of your floral designs. But I liked and enjoyed the aspect of mythology over that unfortunately and went with the classic "Goddess Of Love" approach. For your hard work this week, will you please send me a COD for 20K. Keep up the great work!

3rd PLACE ~
Spiritbeast's Design:

(Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue)

@Spiritbeast....You did an amazing job with your designs this week. I know you posted later in the week, which is ok, but what you presented in this short amount of time in really was remarkable. However, your "Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue" design really brought something a little more to the competition I believe. Your use of poetry was a brilliant move. "A" typically people are focused on the chocolates, the cards, the presents, the food, the flowers, the jewelry, as well as the hate that they don't realize that it is also a time for poetry. But you did. You took that stance and it paid off. Well done...Very well done indeed this week! Keep up the amazing work that you do!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/16/2020 at 9:44 PM Post #1706
YOU HAVE THE WEEK OFF.......

I do have a challenge ready, but you have all done so well this week and with past weeks I wanted to give you a week off. Take it and enjoy.

All I ask is that you please return next Sunday for the next challenge, and remember to cast your vote on wither or not we should vote for your top 3. The deadline for that is Sunday by 12pm.

Until then, see you next week!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:36 AM Post #1707
Good Morning Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am pinging all of you as I still have not had a majority rules on wither or not we should do voting on a weekly basis. I have had a total of 3 people cast their votes. You only have until this Sunday to vote. I know I gave you a week off from the group, but I still need you to cast your vote. If you see your name below, then it means I am still waiting on a vote from you! Please cast that vote soon.

As a reminder, if the vote passes deadline for submissions will be Friday at 7pm CST in which the voting will begin shortly there after once top 3 goes up. You will at that point have until that Sunday to cast your vote privately until Sunday at 12pm CST.

I need participation by all on this please.

Voting Stats Currently: YAY(s) 4/6 NAY(s)

NAYS HAVE IT...Majority rules.

Still Awaiting A Vote From:

Opipearl,

Edited By Celticnuru on 2/22/2020 at 9:24 PM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 8:41 AM Post #1708
I do not think voting should be a new addition. I like things running the way they are now. Though voting sometimes may be fun. Definitely not on a regular basis though. That would mean less challenges because there would have to be time to vote.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 2:29 PM Post #1709
Ill enter as soon as I get home :)
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2020 at 4:25 PM Post #1710
you saw nothing
Edited By Picklethedarklord on 2/19/2020 at 6:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 170, 171, 172... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.