Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 148 1, 2, 3... 147, 148, 149... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 1/3/2020 at 10:10 AM Post #1471
IF you are being PINGed, that is because you have not submitted a design. You only have until 5pm CST today to complete this challenge due to member voting. Please DO NOT wait until the last minute to submit, it doesn't leave you time to make any corrections if there is a need. Not to mention it is not fair to the person before you whom was waiting on your critique.

If you choose to opt out, you will need to state clearly that you are opting out before deadline. Afterwards will not be excused and will be treated accordingly. So please help me help you preventing a negative mark.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 1/3/2020 at 11:27 AM Post #1472
updated~
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 1/3/2020 at 4:11 PM Post #1473
i have to opt out sorry
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2020 at 5:56 PM Post #1474
All right ladies and gents, this challenge is officially over. Please use the link below and have a look at the eligible designs set up for placement/prizes. Please PM me privately your top 3 choices for this challenge. DO NOT reply in this thread. Doing so will nullify your vote for failure to follow instructions. I would hate for that to happen, because every voice should be heard. If you have any questions, please let me know. The next challenge will be going up shortly after the TOP 3 on Sunday evening some time after 5pm CST. You have until then to cast your vote. Until then, keep doing the amazing job that you do.

ENTRIES THUS FAR POST
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2020 at 5:57 PM Post #1475
We hope to see you next week. Until then have a great rest of your week! :-)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 5:35 PM Post #1476
TOP 3
"NOIR" Challenge

I want to thank each and everyone of you that participated, it truly was nice to ring in the new year with as much participation that was presented this time around. We still seemed to have a few issues following directions, but we are getting better I do believe. If we ALL can continue improving that would be wonderful! For those that chose not to participate nor state you were opting out(meaning those excused are not included in this.), I hope that you too improve if you are still with us and do allow that to happen again. You were given ample enough time to either participate and or simply say you were opting out. The only one to blame is you on this one. So we hope that you and those that were excused participate with us this week. With that being said, I want to go back to the challenge at hand. NOIR! It was an elegant reprisal of a past challenge, and I was not in any way really disappointed. You all did an amazing job. So please give yourself a pat on the back for that one! Admittingly, I was shocked at how few of you voted though...For those that voted, please send me a COD(I will be checking my list on this) of 15,000g. That is my thank you to you for helping me select this week's top 3. And speaking of TOP 3, by popular demand...Your TOP 3!!!

(ANY and ALL prizes need to be claimed before next deadline, or they become forfeited!)

(TOP 3 this week are the ones that received the most votes for their particular placement.)

1st PLACE ~
Art's Design:

Original Design:

Altered Piece:

@Art....Even though your first piece was not in accordance to the requirements, you did pull through in the end so thank you for that. Your over all designs both eligible and non, were elegantly done, and I could defiantly see the look you were going for with Ms. Monroe. You were chosen by the majority of your peers that voted to be number 1 this week, congratulations! Please check over the "Group" section of my 1st stable for a pet of your choice to receive. If you don't want a pet let me know, so I can just send you some gold. Also keep an eye out on your inventory, as I will be sending you a couple things.

2nd PLACE ~
Spirit's Design:

Original Design:

Altered Piece:

@Spirit...You were selected by a majority of your peers to be 2nd place this week. Congratulations! You did an amazing job with your qitari choice of design. They almost appear to come out of a fairytale story book page. It was very nice to see. Please check out the group tab in my 1st stable this week, and see if there is a pet you would like. If not, let me know and then I will have you send me a COD at that time instead.

3rd PLACE ~
Sai's Design:

Original Design:

Altered Piece:

@Sai...By the decision of your peers, you have come in 3rd place this week. Congratulations!!! I think you did an amazing job with your ligh. They were elegant and very classy. The cape gave it the look of sophistication, and it really appeared very regal. Way to go on your hard work this week. Keep up the amazing job that you do.

Next challenge will be up soon!
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/6/2020 at 6:38 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 6:06 PM Post #1477
~New Years Bash!!!~ Challenge

(READ EVERYTHING!!)

DEADLINE: Sunday Jan. 12th, 2020 @ 5pm CST

Excused/Opted Out Of Challenge: N/A

With this challenge, you are charge with creating a beautiful New Year's Bash piece. One worth of having a great time to ringing in the New Year!! Please make sure to follow the requirements/rules listed below! As there are 6 of this go around. I wish you all luck and have a great time!

~REQUIREMENTS~

1.) Your design cannot be bigger nor smaller than the design shown! It MUST be the exact same size which is.300.
2.) You must only use your least favorite species, and one only 1 gender of said species.
3.) You cannot use any restricted traits!
* 4.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design specifically. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so that the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey about their design. Perhaps a side by side comparison of their design and what you believed their design should look like with your tips of improvement. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*5.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! If you don't receive a ping, then by all means check regularly to see if someone has critiqued your design and get your altered piece done a sap. Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made. DO NOT put your critiqued piece after any paragraphs or or comments. It must be right next to your original piece. Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete.
6.) IGNORE Numbers 1 and 3 and have fun with it!!! Which means avi and or pet are acceptable with any traits and or sizes!! (Just please keep it to one post!)

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Failure to follow any requirements and or rules will result it in being clearly seen in your work that you are unable to follow directions. Remember to ask for help if you need assistance and or clarification. Otherwise, at the end of the challenge you will be assigned a negative mark accordingly.

~EXAMPLE~

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:51 PM.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #1478
I see what you done did. ;P

New Year's Fireworks Draeyl

This may look weird but I think it represents New Year's in my opinion.
Edited By Koterfaye on 1/6/2020 at 6:25 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 7:29 PM Post #1479
I figured to have some fun with it a bit, and hope you all get a little chuckle too. :-)

Very nice pet design by they way!!!
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/5/2020 at 7:29 PM.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/5/2020 at 11:04 PM Post #1480
Ahh! I came third!

Anyways, the reason of this ping was.
>.>

It says Spirit's design
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 147, 148, 149... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.