Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 137 1, 2, 3... 136, 137, 138... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 7:46 AM Post #1361
Sorry to see you go, but understandable as well. I have removed you from the PING/Member list. Just a note though, if you address anyone in any thread, it might be helpful if you remember to PING them so they can address you ASAP.
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/15/2019 at 7:46 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 7:47 AM Post #1362
All right folks, today is the BIG day to get those last minute submissions and or changes done. I will be doing updates after the deadline has passed.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 2:12 PM Post #1363
i will have to opt out today sorry! (ive always loved the outfits you have similar to this tho!)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 2:37 PM Post #1364
Thank you.

I understand you are not well hon. Rest up and hopefully we will see you next week. Until then take care of yourself.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #1365
All right everyone, pencils down. I will have the top 3 shortly along with the next challenge.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 5:31 PM Post #1366
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 2

"Cocoa-Cola" Challenge

Below you will find the designs that have and do meet all requirements to be accepted as eligible for placement. If you do not see your design below, that is because you have yet to submit one or....You have not met all requirements. Review your design and make sure. If you feel confident that you have, contact me ASAP so I can re-review and let you know what needs address or to put you on this post if found eligible. Remember all aspects of each requirement must be met. Good luck!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree Design:

Vanilla Coke

(Original Design)

(Altered Design)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Art's Design:

black cherry vanilla

(Original Design)
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/15/2019 at 5:50 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 6:11 PM Post #1367
TOP 3 - READ EVERYTHING
"Coca - Cola" Challenge

WOW!!! I didn't realize there were so many different kinds of flavor to the classic coke. It is truly amazing to see, and I most defiantly will try and see if I can find any to give them a try. I strongly encourage you to do the same. With that aside, I notice that it seems we have had a real problem with our critiques this go around. With critiquing, remember everyone that specifics are needed for any good critique. You need to specify what works well with what. And what does not work well with what. Maybe include specific hexcode colors with what traits that make them pop, or make them look like something that might not be all that great. Constructive and friendly criticism is what needed. Failure to be specific means your critique is incomplete. Not only that, but it seems we had a real issue also putting up reference pictures on how or what you meant by with your criticism. Please remember going forward to make sure that you meet those necessary points of your critique when doing one.

Apart from that, I need everyone to make sure you reply to communications from other players that are trying to help you, as well as communications from DCU staff. We are here merely attempting to ensure that you succeed. Failure to do that, and or correct whatever may need correcting will be seen as a blatant disrespect to staff, designer, and or the challenge over all and that is not good. I don't like being the bad guy, so please help me help you stay mark free by responding in kind to any form of communication even if it is in private.

With those areas addressed, I wanted to thank you all for participating in this challenge. You all did an amazing job and brought to life the various "Coke" flavors. And your hard work did not go unnoticed. Please take a moment to review the 2 "Entries Thus Far" posts below, before we congratulate our top 3.

POST 1

POST 2

If your design was not present with in either of these posts, then you have failed to correct and or complete your submission after numerious attempts given to you to do so. That or you didn't submit one at all. And that is not good. Please try to do better with this next challenge. For now though, please help me congratulate out top 3!

(The first is the original, the female counter part is the altered)

1st PLACE ~
Akira's Design:

@Akira....Your Lupora design was very pretty to look at, and most defiantly I can see the infusion of flavor with the traits you used. And outstanding job well done my friend, very well done. As a reward could you please send me a COD for 20K. You will also get to help me design a upcoming challenge we will discuss privately through PM. Outside of that, please fill free to go to the "Group" tab in my stables and select a pet that you may fancy and it is yours should you choose to do so.

2nd PLACE ~
Sunny's Design:

@Sunny....You did an amazing job this go around. Your rikki was very eye catching and pretty to look at. I absolutely love that parrot fish trait. For your hard work, keep an eye out for an avi item coming your way!

3rd PLACE ~
Art's Design:

@Art...I am not sure how to say this, but your design actually looks smooth. I am not sure if it is the colors you chose, but it was a real piece of art. I truly liked it, and think you did an amazing job. Please do keep up the great work that you do!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 6:25 PM Post #1368
"1 Color, Many Shades" Challenge
(BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

With this challenge, you must create a pet using only 1 color. You can use any variety shades of that color, so long as it is distinctly that particular color. If it looks too close to another color, it will be consider that other color and you are only to use 1 color. Please be sure to READ EVERYTHING in this post, as there is some vital information to help you with this challenge. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out as soon as possible to anyone here in the group. Otherwise, good luck!!!

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) You must pick 1 color, in which you can use any varent shade of that color. You just cannot use a shade of that particular color if it looks too closely like that of another color. So be careful on some of the light and really dark shaded colors.
2.) You can only use 1 gender through out. So if you have multiple designs to post, they have to either be all male designs or all female and kept to one post only.
3.) Your design and or designs must be larger than the image shown in the example below.
*4.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design specifically. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so that the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey about their design. Perhaps a side by side comparison of their design and what you believed their design should look like with your tips of improvement. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*5.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! If you don't receive a ping, then by all means check regularly to see if someone has critiqued your design and get your altered piece done a sap. Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made. DO NOT put your critiqued piece after any paragraphs or or comments. It must be right next to your original piece. Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Failure to follow any requirements and or rules will result it in being clearly seen in your work that you are unable to follow directions. Remember to ask for help if you need assistance and or clarification. Otherwise, at the end of the challenge you will be assigned a negative mark accordingly.

~EXAMPLE~
(Must be larger than the image shown below!!)

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:48 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 7:53 PM Post #1369

Updated:

Edited By Limor on 12/15/2019 at 8:52 PM.
Opipearl
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 8
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 8:33 PM Post #1370
First you have a very solid design. As in if you end up changing one thing it ends up being not as good. Most of the traits and colors you choose for work very well together for instance your color 3 being as dark as it is really made everything else pop.Although by changing the eye color form 1D91DE to 1F88CF you end up with a better color story.
--->

Edit:
Edited By Opipearl on 12/17/2019 at 4:20 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 136, 137, 138... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.