Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 131 1, 2, 3... 130, 131, 132... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Adowway1
Level 21
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 5:10 PM Post #1301

Gray- bored
Grayish-blue- Tired
Pink- happy
Yellow- excited (for tomorrow)

Right now I am calling my friend so I feel happy! Tomorrow I have a party so Im excited. Im just sitting on my couch doing nothing so... tired. Im really doing nothing but playing Sylestia so I am slightly bored.
Edited By Adowway1 on 12/6/2019 at 5:13 PM.
Adowway1
Level 21
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 5:11 PM Post #1302
Im sorry! I dont know why the pictures are just white boxes but if you hold down it says save image so maybe... you could save the image and look at it in your camera roll? Again, sorry!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 6:21 AM Post #1303
I am sorry hon, but you will need to get those images working for it to count hon. Make sure the image address is full and complete. Then hit the IMG button on within your posting options and insert the image address which usually works more so if it is an jpeg and or gif image file in between the brackets.

If that does not work, you may need to use an image hosting site(there are many free ones online, as I use http://www.imgbb.com) if your iCloud doesn't work for this site. And then upload them there and get a shareable image address and again follow the steps of using the IMG button on your post and inserting the link in between the brackets.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 6:22 AM Post #1304
Everyone, I will be posting updates today after work and will be doing them again tomorrow morning. If you have not submitted your designs or need to finish your work you still have time. Deadline is tomorrow at 5pm CST.
Danithegoat
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 8:31 AM Post #1305
There's a much simpler method of posting images of pets...

Right click the pet on sylestia, click 'copy image address' go to the page you want to post the image (also on sylestia) and click the blue img button at the top of the comment edit page. You'll get something like this: [img*][/img*] without the * Right click the center of the [img*] [/img*] and click 'paste' You'll get a really long code. press preview post to see if the image worked.

Hope this helps
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 4:43 PM Post #1306
All right everyone, I have completed my updates for today. If you do not see your designs within the "Entries Thus Far" post, please double check that all requirements are finished, completed, and visible. If you believe everything is right and there, by all means contact me with a PING or PM and I will re-review your submission for eligibility.

I will do more updates tomorrow. Good luck designers!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 9:27 PM Post #1307
TOP 3
"Mood Ring" Challenge

This challenge seemed to be enriching for a few of us, and a bit off putting for others. But that is ok. It matters not, as we all have our strengths and weakness. That is why we take each challenge as a learning experience. It is a shame that a few chose not to participate nor announce they were going to pass, hopefully they will participate next time. For now, let us take a moment and thank each and every one of you that participated in the "Mood Ring" challenge. You all have done remarkably well, and it shows in your hard work. Please give yourself a pat on the back. And remember if you every need help, ask. Do not wait until the last minute nor just simply give up. We are here for you to help you achieve and succeed. I wish you all luck with the next challenge, but for now help me congratulate the top 3 of this past week's challenge.....

(If you placed this week, please be sure to follow the instructions and comments said directly to you under your respective designs.)

1st PLACE ~

Art's Design:
(Original)

(Altered)

@Art...You did an amazing job this week, and I hope that it was helpful for you to vent to a point. As well as that I hope things even out for you soon. I really like how your dragonic like creation came together with your choices of color that reflect you given mood. It all came together very very nicely. And as a result you have taken 1st place. Please send me a COD for 15,000g. You can have your choice of 1 pet from my "Group" tab of my stables, a offspring from a pairing of your choice of my pets, and or an avi item/consumable. Please let me know. Again congratulations on taking 1st place.

2nd PLACE ~

Limor's Design:
(Original)

@Limor...Thank you for your beautiful design this week. And I am truly happy that your life seems to be going great especially this time of year. I hope things work out between you and your girl. As for your design, it is a pretty combination of bright cheerful colors with traits that really pop with the choices you made. Very spot on and job well done. Please send me a COD for 8,000g.

3rd PLACE ~

Akira's Design:

(Original)

(Altered)

@Akira...I found your design post enlightening about your practices as well as that of your mood. You seem more carefree at the moment and that is a good thing especially on the eve of a new year. I am glad that you are excited for Yule as well, and I truly hope you have a great one. Your design defiantly is bright and represents your over all mood extremely well. And I like how you took the time to explain each color as well. Thank you kindly for that, and a job well done.
Edited By Celticnuru on 12/13/2019 at 8:19 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 9:37 PM Post #1308
~Coca-Cola~ Challenge

(DEADLINE FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Sunday 12/15/19 5pm CST)

MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING FOR THIS CHALLENGE POST!!!

With this challenge, you will be designing a pet based on the different flavors of the soft drink known as "Coke" and or Coke's mascot the polar bear. I thought this would be fun to see what flavors you all favor, and the designs you might bring to the drawing board this time. Just remember to follow the requirements and rules laid out for you below, as I cannot stress enough how important it is to READ EVERYTHING with in this post. If you don't it does reflect in your work more than you realize. For now, I wish you all luck!!!

~REQUIREMENTS~

1.) You must pick at least 1 flavor even if you don't like Coke, and or the mascot to design your pet on. And no it does not need to be the Morrkko if you want to make a nixi version mascot. I am just putting that out there. It can be anything related to a coke flavor and or the mascot. If you choose to make more than one design, please keep them all to 1 post only!!!
2.) You must provide a reference picture of the flavor or mascot that you are basing your design on.
* 3.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design specifically. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so that the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey about their design. Perhaps a side by side comparison of their design and what you believed their design should look like with your tips of improvement. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*4.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! If you don't receive a ping, then by all means check regularly to see if someone has critiqued your design and get your altered piece done a sap. Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made. DO NOT put your critiqued piece after any paragraphs or or comments. It must be right next to your original piece. Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Failure to follow any requirements and or rules will result it in being clearly seen in your work that you are unable to follow directions. Remember to ask for help if you need assistance and or clarification. Otherwise, at the end of the challenge you will be assigned a negative mark accordingly.

~EXAMPLE~
(No size requirement for this challenge!!)

Flavor Of Choice: Cherry Coke

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/17/2020 at 6:42 PM.
Opipearl
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 8
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 10:07 PM Post #1309
Cinnamon Coke-Cola

Edit
Edited By Opipearl on 12/8/2019 at 11:15 PM.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #1310
I am just going to go ahead and keep both designs up with their critiques, but the original one has been fixed and should be eligible.

Coca-Cola Lime

Critiqued:

Orange Vanilla Coke (Fav Flavor!)

Critiqued:

Critique:

This design is really nice looking and represents the product well, but It needs a bit more detail. First off, I think C2 should be changed to D1C1B0 to match the cap color instead of being just the base white. Same with A2, the base white doesn't look good. I suggest you change it to something like this (E6AD3C) to match the other traits you used. Also, try to make your G1 trait color stand out better, it kinda clashes with the red and looks weird. What I do like is how the red matches the bottle wrap and actual drink. Using the white as highlights makes it pop, and matches the white writing on the bottle.

----->
Edited By Koterfaye on 12/12/2019 at 5:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 130, 131, 132... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.