Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 112 1, 2, 3... 111, 112, 113... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/25/2019 at 7:34 PM Post #1111
~ Entries Thus Far - Post 1 ~
"Minecraft Mob" Challenge

Below you will find the entries for this challenge that have met all requirements thus far. Please have a look, and see the different "Minecraft" mobs that they have brought to the table this week. I want to thank each of you thus far for completing the challenge, and wish the rest of you good luck. If you have any questions, by all means contact me as soon as possible. Otherwise, keep shining like the stars you are!

Those Opting Out This Week: Piclethedarklord

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Art's Designs:

(Elder Guardian)

Original Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

(Ghast)

Original Design:

Altered Design:

(Wither Skeleton)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

(Illusioner)

Original Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Designs:

(Guardian)

Original Design:

Altered Design:

(Ender Dragon)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sai's Designs:

(PHANTOM)

Original Design:

Altered Design:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spirit's Designs:

(Zombie Pigman)

Original Design:
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/27/2019 at 5:50 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/25/2019 at 7:43 PM Post #1112
"Minecraft Mob"

I wanted to touch base with the 3 of you...I am still waiting on either edits to your design post and or a submission all together. Please be sure to touch base with the D.C.U. regularly to see if anyone has reached out to you. Do not by any means leave them hanging, as they very well might be waiting on a critique from you to complete their post. Below you will find a more personalized message directed to you. Please be sure to read it and respond promptly to what it is telling you.

@Sunny...We here at the D.C.U. have not received a submission yet from you for this challenge. That is ok, as there is still time left, but don't wait too long. Deadline is Sunday at 5pm CST. If you need to opt out instead, please be sure to do so before the deadline.

@Bunny...Your critiquer has already responded to you. You will need to made that alteration before deadline for your design post to count. If you are having troubles, and need assistance please do reach out so that your post is and can be completed before deadline. That is your only hold back at this moment.

@Spirit....We are simply awaiting to see if anyone else will be posting. If they do not, it will not be held against you. Your design post should there be no designer after you will be entered into the Entries Thus Far post.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 9:47 AM Post #1113
I know that the fall festivial is now live, and that each fest is exciting. However, there is still a deadline here in the D.C.U. as well for those that have not yet opted out and or made their necessary corrections. I will be posting an update soon.

Also, a friendly reminder to one and all. The Mandatory challenge is a mere 2 weeks away. It is a charge that will require participation by all. NO OPTING OUT PERMITTED for this particular challenge. This challenge will begin on Nov. 10th. But believe me I will make the prizes well worth it. And all 3 places plus best critique will all be receiving prizes! I am talking about 100+K and more!!!

Outside of that, after I am done with updates today...I will not update again until after deadline. So good luck, and keeping designing!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 9:58 AM Post #1114
Well, I cannot do any updates as there is nothing to update at the moment. I will be back to update after the deadline.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 5:51 PM Post #1115
All right everyone, I have updated the "Entries Thus Far" post with all the eligible submissions. We only had 1 design that did not, and I will contact the designer soon as well with explanation. For those that did not opt out nor submit a design, I will also be contacting you shortly as well. Otherwise, TOP 3 will be up very very soon!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 6:27 PM Post #1116
TOP 3 - "Minecraft Mob" Challenge

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that participated this week. I saw some rather interesting takes on some of the possible mobs you might come across with in the Minecraft world. It was not only awesome to see, but reminded me a great deal of the game I had honestly forgotten a lot about. I currently do very much want to get back into that world and see what kind of terrible things I can get myself into. But that is for another time. Right now, I also wanted to take a moment and thank our collab author for this challenge....Sunriseland a.k.a. "Sunny". You gave an amazing for this challenge, as well as contributed an outstanding example of what was considered acceptable. I hope you enjoyed what your fellow designers brought to the table as much as I did. I also look forward to working with you again in the future. And though this went relatively well, there were a few hick ups that I hope will not happen again in a future challenge. After all making another player wait on a critique just isn't very couth. Not to mention, ignoring those attempting to help you succeed. But enough of the whining on my end, I know you all want to know whom the top 3 are, so without further adieu...Your "TOP 3" :

(Remember winners, please be sure to follow up and claim your prizes before next deadline or you will be forfeiting them.)

1st PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Design:
Guardian

@Koterfaye....I think you honestly stepped it up this time with your design. I normally do not like Puffs, but you did a tremendous job on your designs...Both the altered and the original. The different teal, greenish hues you use actually worked extremely well with the shades of original. Your traits were marvelous additions. You truly did an amazing job. Please send me a COD for 25k. Also, if you go into my 1st stable in the 5th Tab(only)...You can pick any of those pets as your own. If you do not want anyone of them let me know and I will send an avi item instead.

P.S. ~ I also very much loved what you did with your Ender Dragon design. I wouldn't mind owning a pet like that.

2nd PLACE ~
Sai's Design:
PHANTOM

@Sai...I really like that you chose an elusive target such as the Phantom. You only truly get to see it if you meet the right conditions and don't sleep for a certain period of time. Very nice job, very nice indeed on that. I like how you brought life to the Phantom as well with your color palate, traits, and species for said creature as well. This dangerous foe is hard to see, and when you do see it it is too late.I first saw it when Achievement Hunter sought it out..The beast is quick. And since you took on such a feat, but all means please send me a COD for 15.5K!

3rd PLACE ~
Shimeree's Design:
Ghast

@Shimeree...I believe you came up with a brilliant way to showcase the Ghast. And even though someone incorrectly commented that the Ghast didn't have red eyes, because it does when it fires it's blast at you, you came up with a equally beautiful altered version of your original design. I am glad to see that you made the TOP 3 this week, and I wish you the best on next weeks challenge. Keep shining like the star you are Shimeree!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 6:32 PM Post #1117
"Superhero" - Challenge
(READ EVERYTHING, DO NOT SKIM)

With this challenge, you will need to create an original "Superhero" using the wardrobe option in Sylestia. So put your creative thinking caps on, and dig deep into the reserve of yours and let's see what you have to bring to the table this week. Remember though, you will have to meet ALL requirements unless otherwise stated. Don't forget to check back on a regular basis if you haven't received a critique. Once you have one, be sure to get that altered design into your design post before deadline. You only have until Friday! That's right...Friday the 1st of November to post a design. The reason for the short deadline, is that I want you...That's right you, the designer to vote on the top 3. I will explain more about that later in the week. For now, let's get designing!!

Those Choosing To Opt Out: Shimeree, Articu, Koterfaye, Limor

~ REQUIREMENTS ~
(No Size Requirement, however when critiquing, reference pictures are a must!)

1.) You must create an original "Superhero"of your very own using only the wardrobe option. Anything with in that wardrobe is permissible.
2.) You must also name your "Superhero" and give an in depth explanation of that "Superhero"'s origins or reason for being/powers. Basically explain how they came to be a "Superhero". Please do put some real effort into this part. I would like to see at least 4 to 5 sentences. A short story length if not more is preferrable.
*3.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design specifically. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so that the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*4.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! If you don't receive a ping, then by all means check regularly to see if someone has critiqued your design and get your altered piece done a sap. Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made. Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete.

~ RULES/GUIDELINES ~

1.) All core group rules apply!
2.) Before you post your design, make sure you have your critique ready along with your design for the person that came before you. That includes the reference design of the piece you are critiquing, that showcases the improvements you are referencing.
3.)Do not place hold for your design post by saying W.I.P...Only post a design once you have the start of it ready including your critique piece, or when are opting out.

~ EXAMPLE ~

Fyreborn

Fyreborn is a flame elemental of justice graced with human form. An oddity where she hails, as most are chaotic by nature. Fyreborn believes in law and order so much so, that she uses her abilities and powers to defend humanity. Fyreborn is capable of creating and manipulating fire to her whim. Wither it be to melt through things, create barriers of flame, and or create an updraft of heat that gives her the ability of flight. She also has the ability to weld magic as well. Her magic is especially strong against demonic kind as it often when cast binds the demon in place so she can send it back from whence it came. This bada** firebug enjoys her solitude as not many can withstand her heat. And for those that can, she calls friend.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:40 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 6:47 PM Post #1118
I'm going to have to opt out on this week's challenge, I have a very busy upcoming week and probably will barely be able to get on. Sorry!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 6:52 PM Post #1119
All right no problem there. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you are able to accomplish what needs to be taken care off. We will see you next week!!!
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 7:27 PM Post #1120
i hate to ask to opt out of this one, but i must ;-; on top of dealing with some very difficult-and-extremely-painful-to-deal-with emotional problems, school is becoming a struggle and i need to get my grades up. i should be back next week though i'm really sorry ;;;---;;;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 111, 112, 113... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.