Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 109 1, 2, 3... 108, 109, 110... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 9:36 AM Post #1081
All right hon but remember not to opt out too often or too much in a row. See you for next week's challenge.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 9:37 AM Post #1082
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/20/2019 at 2:10 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 10:12 AM Post #1083
All right folks, I am unable to do anymore updates at this time. I will update again this afternoon Once the deadline has passed. Good luck!
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 11:29 AM Post #1084
before you start raging about how bad sonic is going to be

sonic le hegehok (sonic the hedgehog [2020])

sanic the ryori

somewhat ok sonic zolnixi

while i havent seen juno (mostly because its pg-13 and i dont watch non adventure / superhero pg-13 movies) i do like your design very much though the colors are either too dull or too bright but the outfit is nice and the floral crown fits. the lipstick and the blush to me are too bright id say maybe turlung the lipstick to something around F58C9D and the blush to FFA575 and the skin is too pale maybe change it too around FFDDAB
Edited By Piclethedarklord on 10/20/2019 at 11:29 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 6:52 PM Post #1085
TOP 3 -"Night At The Movies" Challenge

I feel that our night out at the movies was a smashing success for the most part. A lot of interesting choices were made, and a lot of neat and well developed designs were presented. I truly appreciate the hard work you all that did participate placed into this challenge. I know it wasn't exactly an easy task this go around, but that just proves you are willing to climb and over that next obstacle. That you won't allow things to stand in your way when you want to accomplish things. I strongly encourage some of you to check out the films featured with in this challenge, and see if they may interest you. You never know until you try.

We had a large number of you, given our small numbers, that did not participate and opted out. We hope all is well with you, and you are able to check the top 3 out this week as well as participate with in the next challenge which is still under construction with our very own Sunny! I hope to have that challenge up no later than tomorrow if everything goes to plan accordingly. I will update you if there is any further delay.

For now though, please help me congratulate our "Top 3"!

(Winners, please be sure to claim your prizes before next deadline.)

1st PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Designs:

(Original Design)

(Altered Designs)

@Koterfaye...Your choice in Anime was really good. I only like a few, and that one in particular is one of them. You had good choice of colors, and the traits especially for Deku powering up was amazing. I loved it. You are the top star for this challenge, congratulations! Please send me a COD for 15k, and keep an eye out for an avi item heading your way. You can keep it and enjoy, or sell it.

2nd PLACE ~
Art's Designs:

(Original Design)

(Altered Designs)

@Art....I liked your movie choice, as it has brought me laughter in the past. But the thing that stood out for me was that you submitted really nice villainous pieces for this challenge. Typically people go for the hero, but I really like that you didn't. Nice touch on that. And as a result, I will be sending an avi item your way. Keep it and enjoy, or sell it if you wish.

3rd PLACE ~
Limor's Designs:

(Original Design)

@Limor...I personally have not seen Juno, but I am going to give it a go here soon. I wanted to thank you kindly for participating, and submitting a well done and creative avi for this challenge. You present always beautiful pieces no matter the challenge. I respect and applaud your creativity and hard work. Keep up the amaziness of that you are!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2019 at 7:10 PM Post #1086
You have a very nice attempt hon at this challenge, but your design post is ineligible.

Your critique is not 3 to 4 sentences minimum unfortunately. Not only that, but you have no quotes/lines from said movie. Even with the movie not being out just yet, there have been plenty of previews.

Hopefully next time you will be eligible. Just remember to follow ALL the requirements and rules for the challenge set in place.

Otherwise, you did well.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:38 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 11:24 AM Post #1087
~"Minecraft Mob" Challenge~
Challenge Created By: Sunriseland

In the wonderful world of Minecraft, mobs, short for mobiles, are an array of various creatures you can encounter during your travels. These "mobs" can be either hostile (attack you regardless if provoked/day or night) , passive (virtually harmless) , or neutral (harmless unless provoked). For this week's challenge, you will create a pet/avatar design based on a mob from the game Minecraft! Click HERE for a list of current mobs you could chose from if you don't already have one in mind. Please remember to follow all requirements and rules with this challenge, and review the example given below.

~REQUIREMENTS/GUIDELINES~
1.) The name of the "Minecraft" mob you intend on using and a reference picture for each design is needed for this challenge. (Click on the link provided above if you need a mob to choose from).
2.) Your design(s) and critique must be kept to 1 post.
*3.) (Only the very 1st poster of a challenge is excused from this requirement.) Be sure to include within your design post your critique for the designer that posted before you whom besides myself you must also PING when posting. Your critique MUST be of their 1st DESIGN ONLY, as well as a bare minimum of 3 to 4 sentences in length! Explain what they can improve on, as well as what you liked about their design. You MUST provide a reference picture to what you are referring to, so the designer you are critiquing better understands what you are trying to convey. With that in mind, DO NOT by any means leave a fellow designer hanging and waiting on you as that is just rude, and inconsiderate.
*4.) (ALL MUST COMPLY WITH THIS ONE)You must recreate your original design, but remember to incorporate some of the suggestions made to you by your design critiquer. That is why it is important to stay on top of any PINGs and or critiques made to you!! Take that new design, and place it NEXT TO your original design so that we may see the changes you made.
Remember, without this your design post is viewed as incomplete. Failure to follow this, especially after contacted and given enough time to follow through with this will be seen as a blatant disregard for this requirement!
5.)Your designs cannot be bigger nor smaller than the example shown.

~RULES~
1.) All core group rules apply!
2.) Before you post your design, make sure you have your critique ready along with your design for the person that came before you. That includes the reference design of the piece you are critiquing, that showcases the improvements you are referencing.
3.)Do not place hold for your design post by saying W.I.P...Only post a design once you have the start of it ready including your critique piece, or when are opting out.

~EXAMPLE~

MOB TYPE: Wandering Traveler

(Sunny's Example)

(Celtic's Example)
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/25/2019 at 7:11 PM.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 1:38 PM Post #1088
elder guardian

critiqued:
Edited By Articu on 10/23/2019 at 8:25 AM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 5:38 PM Post #1089
Design 1 - Ghast

Changes

I tried to change some more contrast between the greys, added the iridescence trait (which adds a really nice touch, thank you for suggesting it!) and changed the eye colour to a more creamy colour (a bit darker then the colour that was suggested, to add some more contrast with the lighter body)

Design 2 - Wither Skeleton

Critque
I absolutely love how you chose an elder guardian, something that's very mythical and hard to base a design off of. I also love how you chose to use a Griffi instead of using an aquatic sylesti (such as a slyvorpa), It makes for a much more interesting design! The yellowy-greys match perfectly with the original design, and I love how you've used pearl armour to represent the round eye of the elder guardian. I do feel that the blues are a little bit too light, possibly darkening them would make them match a bit more. I also feel the shorter tail doesn't really match with the design, possibly using dragon tail or unicorn tail would add that longer tail. (I've used unicorn tail in my example)

Edited By Shimeree on 10/21/2019 at 8:13 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/21/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #1090
-- Illusioner --

-- Changed --

-- Critique --

So with your design I think the body traits really show the ghast well. The one problem I really have is the red. The red color is not found anywhere in the Ghast, though it does add a nice pop color. You could perhaps also make the grays a bit more contrasted in the design. I would suggest 4B4B4D in g3 and adding in the trait iridescence. The eyes I would also suggest making a creamy color, such as EBD3B2.
Edited By Limor on 10/24/2019 at 4:56 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 108, 109, 110... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.