Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Those Chosen To Fall With Her (Official...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 82, 83, 84 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #1
A massive pearl white dragon held down a smaller grey male by the head. He was about the same size as her. She had long light blue, almost white horns that curved down, her eyes where a shade of light red, almost pink. Her wings where long with the same shade blue spirals across them.

The male had darker grey chest scales, with ram horns and dark green eyes. He was gasping for breath and struggling under her grip. He was staring, wide eyes at a third dragon.

She was the smallest of the three, her scales shined like gold, and her horns where like a deer's, but they where white with bronze speckles.

The first dragon jerked the male's neck, breaking it. "No!" , Screeched the third, flapping her shiny wings, pulling against the chain that held her back. Her white eyes glowed with strife as she tried hard to break free.

"Oh, poor little Pestmer." , She said, flinging the carcass to the side. "You are powerless without your dear Mercury ." .

"I will come back some day, Inpostura" , She hissed, squinted her eyes at the large female, who was coming closer.

"Not if you can't see, Pestmer." , Inpostura growled, clawing the good dragont, face. Taking her eyes.

"My eyes!!" , Pestmer screached, clawing her case in agony. "My eyes!!" . As she writhed in pain at Inpostura's tallons, there was laughing from her. She muttered something before leaving Pestmer to die, flying out of the castle.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Sorry that was long, but, I got into a groove. Sorry but, Pestmer isn't dead, she was found by two passing dragons. But she will never be able to see or be herself again. Back to business, this isn't a WoF role play, this role play is based off of some random song I heard, I'm not going to tell you though.

Rules:
-No being OP, yes, I know Inpostura is a little, but that is because she is the main antagonist.+
-I have the right to reject your character, no questions asked.+
-Use correct grammar.+
-Be creative with your characters, I want to see how creative you can be.+
-Dragons only.+
-This isn't some happy, sunshine and rainbows role play, I will make this gorey if I want.+
-Have fun, hate the oc, not the player.+
-Please draw or describe your character.+
-In other put the role play's name.+
-I will not save, first come, first serve+

Spots:

Male:
+Nil'twane (Lemontine)
-Blaze (Moonlitwolf0)
+Pelegrin (Oricorio)
-Skaaul (Cian)
+Gojira (Dragonsrcool54)
-Vark (Vigil)
+Caspian (Wolf23430)

Female:
+Zilla (Bluepearl13)
-Minka (Sabira)
+Ember (Piperlake)
-Cesura (Fluffin)
+ Elenor (Falconetti)

Places:

The Kingdom of the Floating City:C
The Floating City is a small city that everyone (who isn't Inpostura) will start. This city is on the floating isles, where most of the dragons there are wounded, kind of a giant hospital. Other dragons are passing through or work there.

Ping List:

Sabira, Bluepearl13, Lemontine, Dragonsrcool54, Moonlitwolf0, Oricorio, Piperlake, Cian, Vigil, Fluffn, Falconetti, Wolf23430
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:14 PM Post #2
Minka was leading her friend, Pestmer down to a small ribbon shop. It was the older dragon's favorite place to visit. Good thing Pestmer had picked up on sniffing the ribbons, to find it she liked them or not. The younger dragon has never bothered asking how it was posible, as it would be rude.
Wolf23430
Level 62
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:20 PM Post #3
Caspian was already at the Ribbon shop, sitting outside and looking around.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:45 PM Post #4
Minke stumbled a little when Pestmer accidentally stepped on her. "Sorry." ,She whispered.

"It's fine" , The small bright colored dragon responded.
Wolf23430
Level 62
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #5
He glances over, seeing the two dragons. He perks up immediately, bounding over to them. "Hi! I'm Caspian!" He greets, his tail with massive chunks missing, thuds against the ground as he trots alongside them.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 3:57 PM Post #6
Gojira paced, thinking. He was in his cave near the city, and was making a plan to attack the eye-gouger.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 4:01 PM Post #7
(Just saying, we will not be speaking of Inpostura until further notice.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 4:03 PM Post #8
Pestmer was a little scared but nodded in his direction. "Hello, I'm Minka, and this is Pestmer. You may have heard of her." , She answered.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #9
(Sure.)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 4:33 PM Post #10
Skaaul landed in the middle of the plaza and proceaded to glare his way through the crowd, he didn't liked the place but he had to go find some work unfortunately. The best way out of his actual situation was to waste his time caring for dragons that would eventualy leave him behind or just die on him, life definitively had a dark sense of humour.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 82, 83, 84
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.