Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Heyas!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hollyann
Level 61
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 8:11 AM Post #1
Hey guys!

I'm new here, I came over because I saw the ad for this place on Flight Rising and thought I'd give it a try! I...might be hooked? I kinda stayed up really late last night because I couldn't get enough of the hunting/questing, and wanting to capture more Sylestia critters, LOL!

Anyways, Hi! I'm new, and just trying to get to know my way around, and see what's the best way to make in-game gold so I can get more traps n' stuff :)

I'm also hoping to get myself a Griffi or two, or possibly even make one in the Generator. Gryphons are my favourite, and the Griffis here are so cute! :)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 9:11 AM Post #2
Welcome to sylestia, here's a little somthing for you :

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4833734

You are just in time for the spring festival as well, i would suggest you to explore that zone while it's open. You can get traps from encountring themmed pets ( they are the 'rare ennemy' you somtime walk into. ^-^
Hollyann
Level 61
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 9:55 AM Post #3
Oh wow, thank you so much! =D How long does it take for eggs to hatch? I've been clicking on them and choosing one of the options for them, I'm not sure if any of those things have an effect on the egg itself or the outcome of the critter inside...

I'll check out the place you mentioned too, I could really use more traps...everytime I get 1000 gold, I run to the marketplace and buy a trap! XD
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 10:02 AM Post #4
if you select the right option the egg will hatch slightly faster, it take between two and three days for an egg to hatch, he was geneticly tested so you will be able to see his carry traits as well (in green). Nurituring an hatcheling will increass slightly it's stats instead of making it grow quickly. Enjoy your new griffi ^-^
Hollyann
Level 61
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 10:23 AM Post #5
Oooh, so I guess if it says that the egg is cool, maybe I should've warmed it up? I'll have to see if I can pay more attention the next time I look and interact with the eggs :)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #6
yes, it's exactly that, if he is warm = cool i, restless = turn, dull = polish. ^-^
Hollyann
Level 61
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 10:59 AM Post #7
Oh awesome! Ok, I'll remember that for next time then, thanks! :)

Wow, going through the spring festive place is both exciting and hard! But still pretty fun :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 4:19 PM Post #8
Welcome! If you'd like avi items or pets just let me know-I've got plenty and love giving them away to players who could use them ;D

if you have any questions just ask-people here are really nice!

Don't forget to take part in the fest, once you're level 10 (tho i advise drilling regions a bit more before going fest zone grilling) you can enter the zone through teh seasonal fest page.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 9:08 PM Post #9
Welcome 8)! If you would like a mate for your Luffox, one of your Aurleons, and/or your Lupora, you can have one or more of these:
Luffox

This one has one visible trait. Even though the price is 100 gold, Ill give her to you for 1 or 10 gold (Same with any of my other for sale pets.).

This is one of the new themed pets this year, but shes still a hatchling, so if youd like me to hold onto her until shes an adolescent (Which is when visible traits in the form of mutations show up.), I can.

Aurleon

Lupora

Heres the link to the tab in my Stable with all the pets Im selling: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=4. If any of the pets with the gold/coin symbol under them catch your interest, you can have them. If you like any of the ones without it, let me know, and we can talk about it (I want to keep certain ones for future breeding projects.) 8].

And finally, if you would like another Griffi, I have two breeding pairs.
Pair 1

Pair 2

I can breed a different pair combination if youd prefer, too.

I also have at least two breeding pairs of many other species, if youd like an egg (or two, or more). Heres that tab: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=3.
And there are a few more in here (top three and a half rows): https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=125258&tab=5. All my Zolnixi, Faelora, and Draeyl pairs are in the first two tabs of my Stable.

Tips
. DO NOT use the healers in the game regions. Unless you want to get through the game storyline as quickly as possible, all you need to do is let your pets rest, if you will, for awhile, and their health & mana will build back up to 100% eventually.

A few connected tips.
. Make sure one of the pets in your main party is a Fire pet. Why? Of the six elements pets can be attuned to, that is the only one that allows them to target multiple opponents at the same time. It doesnt even have to be one of the pets you currently use. It can be a backup one if you want. But once you get to the Umbra Forest region, it comes in very handy, especially in the Faerinas Shrine area & everything that follows it, where you regularly face two to three different opponents in battles.

. Make sure one of your main party pets is a Light pet. The role those play in battle is a healer. Having one is very helpful, because it can essentially (partially) heal your other pet(s) as well as itself continuously during battles.

. By the time you get to the region I mentioned above, make sure all three of your pet slots are unlocked & filled. Its virtually impossible to get through the Shrine & the areas that follow it without having a full team of pets.

And here are some guides for the main things this game involves.
Parties & Battling
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988&page=1

Missions & Mission Pets
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

Breeding
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=370

General Guide
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=67313&page=1#4
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 4/25/2019 at 9:22 PM.
Hollyann
Level 61
Posted: 4/25/2019 at 9:29 PM Post #10
Awesome, thanks guys! So far, the only thing for me is trying to get more gold - I have a bad habit of spending most of it on buying pet traps when really, I should be saving it for health potions or something XD There are even times when I don't even have enough gold to get my pets healed in the town...I just need to figure out how not to go and buy more pet traps and control my compulsive spending XD

And wow, thank you Earthprotector! That's really awesome of you! =D Some of the pets I've got I'm not planning on keeping, they were more of a compulsive/learning how to play catch. But if you wouldn't mind breeding one of your Griffi pairs, that would be awesome! :) The second pair looks like a pretty couple, I can't wait to see how their baby would turn out! How much I owe you for the egg?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.