Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Halo!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Pastelangel
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Threads: 10
Posted: 4/20/2019 at 9:00 AM Post #1
I made an account yesterday to explore, this is one of the few pet sims I hadn't heard of yet, and it's pretty neat!

You can call me Angel, I'm a high school senior ATM, my hobbies are digital art, (I'm Cuddly-Dream on Deviantart if you wanna see my stuff) video games, (I've recently gotten into Minecraft, making Custom Content for the Sims 4, indie horror games and RPGs) collecting and studying gemstones/minerals and obviously pet sims! (I'm also PastelAngel of Flight Rising if you're over there)

I haven't had the chance to explore all the species here but so far my favorites are Aeridini, Faelora and Ferrikki.

I'm super excited to get started here and make friends, any starter tips or info you can give is greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me any time!

~ Angel
Edited By Pastelangel on 4/20/2019 at 9:00 AM.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/21/2019 at 5:38 AM Post #2
Welcome 8)!
Tips
. DO NOT use the healers in the game regions. Unless you want to get through the game storyline as quickly as possible, all you need to do is let your pets rest, if you will, for awhile, and their health & mana will build back up to 100% eventually.

A few connected tips.
. Make sure one of the pets in your main party is a Fire pet. Why? Of the six elements pets can be attuned to, that is the only one that allows them to target multiple opponents at the same time. It doesnt even have to be one of the pets you currently use. It can be a backup one if you want. But once you get to the Umbra Forest region, it comes in very handy, especially in the Faerinas Shrine area & everything that follows it, where you regularly face two to three different opponents in battles.

. Make sure one of your main party pets is a Light pet. The role those play in battle is a healer. Having one is very helpful, because it can essentially (partially) heal your other pet(s) as well as itself continuously during battles.

. By the time you get to the region I mentioned above, make sure all three of your pet slots are unlocked & filled. Its virtually impossible to get through the Shrine & the areas that follow it without having a full team of pets.

And here are some guides for the main things this game involves.
Parties & Battling
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988&page=1

Missions & Mission Pets
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

Breeding
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=370

General Guide
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=67313&page=1#4

I have some of all of those in my fourth stable tab, as well as breeding pairs in my first, second, & third tabs, and the first two rows of my fifth one.
Pets
Aeridini

Note: If you dont like this guys wings, you can buy a nullification philter from a place called the Scale Shop(Or I can do it for you.) to change them to the default.

Faelora

Ferrikki

Pairs
Aeridini
Pair 1

Pair 2

Faelora
Pair 1

Pair 2

I also have these two males, but I cant guarantee a baby will have any of the traits they do if I mate them with one of the two females listed above.

Ferrikki
Pair 1

Pair 2

Pair 3

Edited By Earthprotector49 on 4/22/2019 at 2:20 PM.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/21/2019 at 8:29 AM Post #3
Welcome to Sylestia. We seem to have a lot in common already! (I'm a high school senior too)

Anyways, you're just in time for the spring festival so I'll tip you about that.

Spring Festival Tips
Its recommend that you be level 10 or higher to enter the festival zone. (Since you're level 17, you should be good)

Keep a fair amount of snare traps! (Prefferably the strong ones) You never know when you'll run into a Themed Pet.

Don't get frustrated if you cant defeat a Named (Avatars with names in the Fest Zone) they are ment to be difficult and it takes time to defeat them. Just keep practicing!

If you are going to grow Themes in the Sylestia Garden, you'll need supplies founed in the Festival zone. If you have trouble collecting items, ask for a trade. Everyone here is always willing to help.

And don't forget the amazing contests on the Official Games and Contest page!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/21/2019 at 11:06 AM Post #4
Welcome, if you want avi items or pets let me know (Im giving them out for free to newbies)
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 4/22/2019 at 6:21 PM Post #5
Hoi. I PLAY FLIGHT RISINGGGGGG (As Eyelashviper...) I can also give you some free Rikki offspring (Yay free Ferrikkis!) Uhhh I guess some tips:
*Check out the clubs! Have fun!
*Design your heart away with the many Sylestis (THANKS TO THE SYLESTI GENERATOR)
*The Sylestia community is Amazing, Thoughtful, reasonable, and Accepting. Go with the flow on many of the threads.
*Check out player guides and the Q and A place. They both helped be A LOT
*Stay up to date with news, polls, interactive stories, and RPGs
*Explore Sylestia and get coins
*Keep an eye out for cheap pets

If you have any questions you can ask me or any other kind Sylestian.

~Hope you find my post (Sort of) helpful

Viper
Nazala
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 190
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 9:25 AM Post #6
Hi Angel
here free egg for you and hope you like it :)
Azalea Petal Aeridini
Ripe Plum Faelora
Pastelangel
Level 63
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 9:39 AM Post #7
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I learned so much from you guys and the free pets are so appreciated. You guys are the best. /)=^^=(\

This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.