Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Completing Nightfall Bandit Dungeon
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonfairy1034
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/3/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #1
Hi! I'm having trouble defeating Lord Talon and his pets in the Nightfall Bandit Dungeon, being stuck there for 3 days. My pets were defeated by them just after they got rid of half of Lord Talon's health every time, and his pets still have full health. I trained my pets to level 41, 40, and 36, and gave them points as well as the best equipment I have. I even tried restarting the dungeon, but I got stuck there again. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone give me some advice please?

Here's my party pets.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4762564
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4762674
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4766494
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/4/2019 at 6:42 AM Post #2
Start by switching out most of the equipment Wintermoon & Orchidfall have (Pearlflights is fine.). Except for their shields/relics, none of it amplifies the magical nature of their abilities & the type of damage they do.
Wintermoon
Her armor needs to protect her from magical damage, not physical damage. Because the element you attuned her to is in the former category, when opponents attack, they use abilities that do that kind of damage. Her accessories, instead of amplifying magical damage only, split the damage she does between that and physical damage, the latter of which she technically is unable to do. For this reason, you should never ever use Disciple gear for an exploration/battler pet, only a mission pet (one statted for missions that focus on Health, specifically). Replace everything but her shield/relic with Arcanist, Illusionist, or Evoker gear.

Orchidfall
Similar issue as with Wintermoon above. Everything hes equipped with (except for his shield) protects him from & amplifies physical damage (Which, again, he cant really do.). He needs gear that does those things with magical damage. So again, use Arcanist, Illusionist, or Evoker gear, instead of Myrmidon, Assassin, or Ravager (AND Disciple) gear.

If what you currently have the two of them equipped with is the best gear you have, I can give you some Epic-category stuff. I have a good amount, since Ive completed this particular dungeon many times already.
Dragonfairy1034
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/4/2019 at 4:11 PM Post #3
Thank you so much! That's really helpful! I had no idea their element affected the type of gear they should use! I realized that the highest Arcanist, Illusionist, or Evoker gear I have was from level 15, so it would be really kind of you if you could give me some epic gear of those types.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/4/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #4
Yep, it does. *Nods*. I didnt know that at first either, not until I checked out this guide:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988&page=1#8.

Sure 8)! Ill send some to you right now.

Edit: Ive sent you what I have. I had to send you Rare accessories for Orchidfall because the rest of the Epic stuff in that category I have is, respectively, Disciple & Assassin stuff, which, as I said, wont help. But if you like, I can send you any appropriate Epic gear I get during my next run through this dungeon (I do it once a day.).
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 4/4/2019 at 5:38 PM.
Dragonfairy1034
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/4/2019 at 7:32 PM Post #5
Thank you so much! That's really kind of you! You complete the dungeon once a day? Wow, your pets must be really awesome at battling! I hope my pets will be nearly as good one day. Hopefully, the equipment will help. I can't wait to test it out! If you happen to have any epic equipment from those categories that you don't need, it would be wonderful if you could give them to me. Thank you again! You're honestly the kindest person on this game!
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 11:44 AM Post #6
Sorry for taking awhile to reply. Ive been kind of busy.
Anyway, yes, I do (or try to) 8]. *Nods*

I dont know if its so much how well I use them (This is only the third game Ive played in which battling is a key part of advancing. Generally, Im not a big fan of games like that. I dont play stuff like Clash Of Clans, Warcraft, Fortnite, etc.) as all three are Level 62, and have at least two or three pieces of Epic and/or higher type equipment :P.

So, have you tried out the equipment I gave you? If you have, how did it work out?

Sure 8). *Nods* Awww..., thanks :}. Im just being helpful, because I remember what it was like to be a newbie (I only joined in August of last year.), and struggle with certain parts of the game storyline (Despite being at the same level as my pets, I still havent made it to the Sweet Blossom Orchard & Astryls Vale, which are the areas that follow the Umbra Forest, the region Im in currently in.) 8).

Also, I never got the opportunity to invite you to check out my Stable & see if any of the pets I have interest you. So Im extending that invitation now. Take a look at my breeding pairs/pets (third tab & first three rows of fifth one) to see if youd like an egg from any of them (There are some in my Exploration & Mission pets tabs (mainly the Zolnixis, Aurleons, Draeyls, Griffis, Vulnyxes, Luporas, and Faeloras) that I sometimes also breed.), and the fourth one & last row or two of my fifth one to see if any of those offspring from my previous breedings also interest you.

And if you want to send me a friend request, feel free to 8).
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 4/6/2019 at 11:53 AM.
Dragonfairy1034
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 2:49 PM Post #7
The equipment worked wonderfully! After only using a couple of health potions, I was finally able to defeat Lord Talon! My pets defeated enemies much faster and survived much longer too. Thank you so much! I've sent you a friend request, but I'm not sure if it worked or not. If it did, you would be the best friend I will ever have on this game!

All your pets are so pretty! If it doesn't trouble you too much, I would love to have eggs from these two pairs.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4240935
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4240948

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4702835
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4708533
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/8/2019 at 12:28 PM Post #8
Good, Im glad 8)!

It worked just fine 8).

Thanks 8)! Both of the eggs you wanted are ready to be picked up, so you can just visit my hatchery whenever to get them. Catch you later 8)! *Waves*
Dragonfairy1034
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/8/2019 at 2:41 PM Post #9
Thank you so much! It says the second egg is not for sale though.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/8/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #10
That was my fault. I thought Id set up the second one, but turns out I hadnt. Sorry :}. Its DEFINITELY ready now :).
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.