Kivoichi
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 11:53 AM Post #321
*cough cough cough*

Screenname: Lake
How Active are you?: On every day xD
Mentor Preference (Optional): Erm, anyone who speaks/types Chinese, need to practice that whilst playing Sylestia
How much help do you need? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being that you need Major Guidance): Let's see, 2? 3? I need help on Lost Grove (currently on Stage 1, beating the Oak Guy & Nightfall Captains is a pain, finished all other material collects)
Other: Nothing? xD
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 3:22 PM Post #322
thanks
Tisquares
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 10/30/2021 at 5:44 PM Post #323
Ah, sorry, that was me!
Sulfurcranium
Level 29
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/16/2021 at 3:36 AM Post #324
Screenname: sulfurCranium
How Active are you?: I plan to be active practically everyday
Mentor Preference (Optional): I mean English is my only language so preferably someone who speaks it fluently? XD
How much help do you need?: 7, at least in the beginning.
Other: Unlike other sites I've had trouble understanding this one, it looks really cool but I'm just royally lost

sure hope I did this right
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 11/16/2021 at 7:32 AM Post #325
hi! welcome to sylestia ! i can be your mentor if you want me too, just send me a private message with any questions you may have. ^-^
Ingenuity
Level 69
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 6:41 AM Post #326
Screenname: Ingenuity
How Active are you?: I don't know yet because I'm new to the site
Mentor Preference (Optional): No preference unless you're referring to languages; In which case, I'd prefer a Mentor who is fluent in English.
How much help do you need? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being that you need Major Guidance): 10
Other: I'm not new to avatar sites but this site's a bit different so I'm just stumbling around. :D

Any guidance will be really appreciated. My current problems are:

1. How to level up my pet Peyton faster
2. What to do in that Festival event / The best way to enjoy the Festival event
3. How to earn more Chocolate Coins faster because I've got a wish list of Avatar items I wanted from the Festival Shop after browsing it earlier.
4. How do I earn Gold here?
5. Sylesti Brewing/Ingenuity's Brew Hut: How do I get anything good out of this activity?

~Ariel
Edited By Ingenuity on 11/22/2021 at 8:39 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/22/2021 at 1:00 PM Post #327
Hey ! welcome to sylestia ! here are the answers to your questions :

1. How to level up my pet Peyton faster

There is not alot of ways at your level to make it go faster, you can use a philter of expedient learning and go around the festival zone, if you are aiming for only leveling one pet you can use exp orbs.Both of those can be a bit expencive for new players tho.

2. What to do in that Festival event / The best way to enjoy the Festival event

Fight the bosses in the festival zone to collect avatars items, coins or brew items while keeping your eyes out for wild tagged pets and hiden areas where you can find antic chests / themmed eggs.

Go in the hunted house for coins, exclusive avatar items, extremely rare items (philters, mutators...) or premium brewing items.

trick or treat others players to make handfull of candy for a chance to get those exclusive themmed.

Brew a tagged pet (make a pet) to your liking amongst the various themmes avalables with the items you have collected.

finish daily tasks to get extra choco coins or others items you may nead.

3. How to earn more Chocolate Coins faster because I've got a wish list of Avatar items I wanted from the Festival Shop after browsing it earlier.

From the tasks and one boss run alone you shound get about 400 to 500, then you have the secret areas that give on average 40 to 80 choco coins each (or an egg). The bosses respawn each 6 hours, the secret items each 12 hours and the task reset at midnight, i highly advise you to save up for one run in the HH to get the fabled catalist as well.

4. How do I earn Gold here?

Here is a realy nice in-dept guide on how to make gold here :
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=2280
And one for mission pets so you dont fall for the clasical mistake of sending team pet in mission. (dont wory if you did in the past, most player did at least once)
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=12841

5. Sylesti Brewing/Ingenuity's Brew Hut: How do I get anything good out of this activity?

It's a make a pet game, by using the items you found you can pick the themme, the gender, the number of traits, their locations, the number of ressessive and even boost their stats.

I'll send you a few things so you can try it out ^-^

If you have any others questions feel free to send me a pm !
Ingenuity
Level 69
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 6:09 AM Post #328
Hiya Cian,

Thanks for answering my questions and linking me to the guides. Have you been assigned as my Mentor? If yes, that's awesome! I'm really grateful for all the advice and assistance you've given me so far. :)

5. Sylesti Brewing/Ingenuity's Brew Hut:

Thanks a lot for sending me the ingredients to try it out. I've got a pet brewing in one of the cauldrons thanks to your generous donation:

It's progressing slowly though.

Unfortunately, even before you sent the ingredients for me to try this out, I had paid the fees to activate all 3 cauldrons simultaneously and only discovered after activating the cauldrons that ingredients/reagents were needed to get started. So I guess the other two cauldrons will be wasted. Oh well. Lesson learned. :(

I have no further questions for now.

~Ariel
Edited By Ingenuity on 11/23/2021 at 6:13 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 7:43 AM Post #329
This thread dosnt realy assigne people, it's the first that met the neads of the new player but yes i am your mentor now ^-^

As for the other two cauldrons, catalyst are a bit of an uncomon drop but you can find more fairly easily, they are not wasted as you still have plenty of time to make more pets.

oh, and here is the list of all the themmed avalable in this festival. You may have already seen it but just in case. https://www.sylestia.com/festival/festival_fall/themed_list/
Ingenuity
Level 69
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 11/24/2021 at 7:26 AM Post #330
Awesome Cian!

1. I'd like to make a Friendship Request. How/Where do I add you and anyone else I wish to add as a Friend in future?

2. How do I recolor my pet? I've already used 3 Lesser Pet Dyes on Alexis Shepard to try to get rid of the Pink coloring on her. The first one I used turned her mostly white because I forgot to change the color Hex code from #FFFFFF to something else. The second one returned her back to her previous color despite my selection of the same Red as Callisto's Mutation Color One: #D1090D and the third one did nothing and was a complete waste. I'm confused.

~Ariel
Edited By Ingenuity on 11/24/2021 at 7:26 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.