Page 229 1, 2, 3... 228, 229, 230... 246, 247, 248 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 1:32 PM Post #2281
(You change your username an ungodly amount, hold on~
I know she really is just incredible isn't she? You roll a natural 1 on perception. You perceive absolutely nothing.
But now I've got two images I'd like to get commissioned xD Do you know if it's possible to make a requests thread in the Artwork Trades forum? I could find people interested in illustrating for CK then)

Evening
--
"Well, stick around my place and some adventure or the other is bound to sweep you up!"

"Hmm," she muses, looking torn and suspicious at the same time. "Okay... but if something is broken from now on, let me know and I'll handle it. I don't want you catching yourself on a loose nail or something awful like that."

She certainly doesn't appear to be the best at acting inconspicuously.

"Absolutely!" Rythia beams. She points at the inscription. "See that? That's the insignia of the Golden Sunrise Clan. They are pretty renowned around here... at least, in certain circles that is. They're quite secretive othewise. Yes, I had one of their people staying here a while back, but he disappeared rather suddenly. It was rather a shame, too - he always paid his rent on time and was very helpful."

He doesn't appear like he'll return in time for your conversation. Seems you'll need to handle it alone and fill him in about it later. It seems a little early, though, to be deciding it's a 'small' mystery.
Edited By Falconetti on 10/27/2021 at 2:00 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 1:48 PM Post #2282
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=228#2278
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 10/27/2021 at 12:49 PM
Afternoon
--
Your dye seems to be staying put for now.

"Not a problem in the slightest. I'm one who prefers to get a job done as soon as possible rather than wasting any time," she says, picking up a chair and sitting behind her desk. She fixes you with a steady stare. "So let's get down to business, shall we?

"You and I are alike, Nicote. We both have a pressing problem we need resolved. For you, it's the rather strong claims of your treachery to the Elven people, and for me, it's a lack of colleagues I can trust. I believe we can remedy this issue with a... mutually beneficial agreement, let's say. I just need to know if you are someone I can trust. I don't ask this question lightly."

"I can understand that. I am trustworthy, unless I see otherwise." Nicote spoke carefully, keeping his gaze firm. "The answer, hoewver, to your question, depends on your stance with the goblins and orc clans. I heard rumors, but I'd like to hear it from the source. Rumors are, after all, never to be trusted." His eye glittered a bit as he remembered that Onyx Moon clan. He should probably check up on them, actually. Maybe he'd get a ring and plant it somewhere for them to find, then he could have a clan of those guys working for him or something. That'd be nice. If there was really war on the horizon he might get somethign good out of it. Maybe.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 5:10 PM Post #2283
(Self-ping)
Nectoskool
Level 55
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 5:35 PM Post #2284
((Hey! Is there a waitlist? This looks really cool :O))
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/10/2021 at 11:33 AM Post #2285
Evening
--

You wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't made one last scan of your surroundings. Something dark - a shadow against deep shadows - flickers across the edge of your vision into the shaded undergrowth nearby.

You don't know what it is. You don't know if it knows you're there; but you can't shake off the feeling that you are being watched.

The dwarves don't make any sign that they've noticed - Aegis is trying to bring Murva away from the edge to bring her with you. Stubbornly, she doesn't much look like she wants this to be a wasted journey. Otherwise, the sparse forest is almost silent save for the soft creaking of branches in the wind and the trickling stream echoing from down below.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/10/2021 at 11:57 AM Post #2286
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=229#2285
Time Posted: 11/10/2021 at 11:33 AM
Evening
--

You wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't made one last scan of your surroundings. Something dark - a shadow against deep shadows - flickers across the edge of your vision into the shaded undergrowth nearby.

You don't know what it is. You don't know if it knows you're there; but you can't shake off the feeling that you are being watched.

The dwarves don't make any sign that they've noticed - Aegis is trying to bring Murva away from the edge to bring her with you. Stubbornly, she doesn't much look like she wants this to be a wasted journey. Otherwise, the sparse forest is almost silent save for the soft creaking of branches in the wind and the trickling stream echoing from down below.

Asteria slowly moves her hand to try and get Aegis and Murva's attention. This wasn't an empty trip, it was an ambush. Where was the sound of night animals, there were none because they had been disturbed into silence. Asteria wished that Murva had been wrong and that she could tell them but any sudden sound or movement would give them away for sure.
Carefully, slowly Asteria reaches for her bow and quiver hoping the two dwarves would get the hint.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/11/2021 at 2:01 AM Post #2287
(Every time. Every time I make your post, something goes wrong and I have to start all over again lmao)

Afternoon
--
She tosses her head back and laughs. "Oh, those fools! I respect your approach to finding your facts, Nicote, but in this instance the rumours describe the situation perfectly. The Southern Clans believe they get what they want, and I get exactly what I want. My role is one of the most trusted by the Elven Council."

She casts a look out of the window and onto the streets below, the dying light of the day casting shadows across the room. "Yes... the clans are very useful tools indeed. But few understand that fact - few are so daring to get close enough to try."

She looks back at you, an impatient glint entering her eye, continuing: "So... are you willing to help me so that I can help you?
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/11/2021 at 2:02 AM Post #2288
(Sure! If you PM me your application, we can figure something out)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/11/2021 at 11:32 AM Post #2289
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=229#2287
Time Posted: 11/11/2021 at 2:01 AM
(Every time. Every time I make your post, something goes wrong and I have to start all over again lmao)

Afternoon
--
She tosses her head back and laughs. "Oh, those fools! I respect your approach to finding your facts, Nicote, but in this instance the rumours describe the situation perfectly. The Southern Clans believe they get what they want, and I get exactly what I want. My role is one of the most trusted by the Elven Council."

She casts a look out of the window and onto the streets below, the dying light of the day casting shadows across the room. "Yes... the clans are very useful tools indeed. But few understand that fact - few are so daring to get close enough to try."

She looks back at you, an impatient glint entering her eye, continuing: "So... are you willing to help me so that I can help you?

"Perhaps. I have interest in keeping good terms with as many parties as I can, after all. " Nicote nodded. "Although I must ask, what do you have to offer and what do you wish to get from this alliance? I can't say that I'm the most well-liked amongst our people, as I'm sure you've heard the talk..." He chuckled drily at that.

(LMAO me and my posts are cursed XD)
Edited By Orcastration on 11/11/2021 at 11:34 AM.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/11/2021 at 2:04 PM Post #2290
Evening
--
The experienced mercenaries are focused in an instant, recognising that something is wrong. They cautiously creep to your side, eyes wide and alert as they scan the forest around you.

But there isn't much foliage for a group of ambushers to hide in. The suspect yet small collection of shrubbery gathers around the base of an outcropping of rock - otherwise, spindly trees dot the pine-needle carpeted slopes few and far in between.

The seconds drag on. Near-silence reigns save for your party's hushed breathing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 228, 229, 230... 246, 247, 248
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.