Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 7:17 PM Post #11
Sakura Samurai Ferrikki

Majestic Koi Kelpari

Petal Pollen Lupora

Nature Warden Griffi

Wild Stripe Zolnixi

Aurleon, Draeyl, Ferrikki, Griffi, Kelpari, Luffox, Lunemara, Lupora, Morkko, Nephini, Ny'vene, Puffadore, Qitari, Sylvorpa, Vulnyx, Zolnixi.
Larki
Level 9
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 7:23 PM Post #12
Devil Wing Vulnyx

https://sta.sh/016sptv7pueu

Subzero Survivor Lupora

https://sta.sh/0evwhxuz9gq

Crystal/Ruby Back Ferrikki

https://sta.sh/03owr2f3pza

Autumn Spirit-Tailed Puffadore

https://sta.sh/022x1sdb347g
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #13
lol it took me like an hour to figure out how to use paint 3d but i finally did one

glowing guardian marks
Agilupa
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 23
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 8:36 PM Post #14

The Lupora had three traits. M1 is Ribbon Adornment. Originally there was going to be a gender difference, but I remade my idea so that wan't an issue. M2 is Jackalope Tail. I've noticed that some Sylesti change tail types, like the Luffox, Bulbori and Zolnixi. I love those traits, so I thought, why not? M3 completes the jackalope look with Jackalope Antlers. I also altered the ears to look more rabbit-like.

With the Morkko I decided to do something more simple. There is only one trait; M2, Riverbank Armor.

The Griffi has three traits on it this time. This is also a set, the Hummingbird traits. G1 is Ruby-Throat, as a reference to the Ruby-Throated Hummingbird. M1 is Hummingbird Tail; I will admit, feathers are not my forte. Then there is M3, Hummingbird Wings, to finish off the set.
Crowthefrostyfloof
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 9:27 PM Post #15
Rainbow Vulnyx add-ons

https://www.wattpad.com/712208496-my-random-art-and-pictures-rainbows-on-a-vulnyx
Roses1
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 9:48 PM Post #16
FireFly Pattern
Wildchild
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 10:32 PM Post #17
Some ideas re-used and a few new ideas for me.

3 heads

Eyeball orb

Anteater

Maybe bird wings?

Skeleton legs

Pirate Flag
Edited By Wildchild on 3/29/2019 at 5:54 PM.
Lauradrakkyn
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 10:39 PM Post #18

So, since the Sylvorpa are my favorite species, I wanted to do something for them. I made a set of what would probably be mutations? I don't know. I'm thinking it'd have a name like Tropical Adornments, or something. So the first trait would be the tropical wreath around the neck, probably in the M2 slot, or something. The second is the tropical crown most likely in the M3 slot, and the third is the tropical bracelets in the M1 slot, maybe? Obviously in that case all the colors would coincide with the ones in those slots, but for the center of the flowers I'm thinking the eye color, and the other flower color would be one of the accent slots. Anyway, sorry for the quality of the drawing, I did it with my touchpad.

Edit: I figured out how to get images!!

I figure this is pretty self explanatory? I just felt like adding extra wings, to be honest. If you want a cool name it could be... Seraphim wings? I don't know, because angels have a lot of them, I guess. This one is in white because it's pretty easy to see where it is.

Here's a fawn-like Puffadore, I guess? I don't know. Fawns don't have antlers but shhhh!! They do have the cute spots though, and I like them. They also have, like, eyeshadow and that nose marking, and of course, the tuxedo looking underbelly. All told, I think this would be, like 3 traits (the markings) and 1 mutation (the antlers)? I'm not sure how many traits we're allowed to do, to be honest. ^^' Also, the weird coloration is because, again, I wanted each of the traits to be easily visible.
Edited By Lauradrakkyn on 3/28/2019 at 11:55 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 10:39 PM Post #19
Zolnixies need more M3 traits. Here are Bat Wings (Demon Wings? Dragon Wings?).

This is a set I call "Plains Pony" for lack of a better name. Here are the Genes, shown on a Carrot Cake Qitari--

G1: Medicine Hat

The important parts of the Medicine Hat are the markings on top of the head, covering the ears, and the "shield" on the chest. Other markings are optional. For my illustration I added a shoulder marking and stockings (like Socks, but the markings come above the leg joints).

G2: Gila Monster or Beaded Lizard Scales

Please forgive lack of artistic skill. The idea is scales that have this pattern.

G3: Rabicano

There's an older term for this mane/tail pattern, but I have forgotten it. Basically, the mane and tail each have one thick lock that has the G3 color. When I was little, my pony had a mane like this, white all except for between his ears, where the mane and forelock were black.

Here are the Mutations, on a Torchlight Qitari--

M1: War Paint

M2: Roached (Western style) mane and Bound Tail (The mane is long on top of the shoulders, and the forelock is long; rest of mane is very short. A rider going into combat might bind the tail to keep it from catching on things and slowing their mount. It would look much better than the way I drew it. Feathers go in the mane, at the top, and at the base of the tail.)

Couldn't find a good pic of the bound tail.

M3: Spirit Wings (semi-transparent)
An old idea, but IMO much nicer when you can see other traits through it.

Sylvorpa Axolotl Tail, M1 trait

Now that I own a pet axolotl, I really want this Mutation! Here's my pet axolotl, Button.

Hm. Now that I think of it, maybe the top fin should come farther up the back?

Lunemara "Sweater Vest" (dumb name) G2 trait

Puffadores also need bat wings.

Nephini Spidertail

Should look like this photo more than like my drawing.

Kelpari Sailfin mutation
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 4/7/2019 at 1:30 PM.
Caramelcoco
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 93
Posted: 3/27/2019 at 11:25 PM Post #20
Grass Vest for the Ferrikkis!

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.