Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > *~The Year Round Fest~*
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Charlibarlie
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 49
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 3:17 PM Post #91
Oh my gosh I completely forgot to actually enter the pot of gold pet I designed D:
If theres still time here it is

if not sorry! I'm just very disorganised :)
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 189
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 6:09 PM Post #92
Its alright!~
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 8:43 PM Post #93
Design Contest Winners!

1st~Fastnatalie1

2nd~ Limor

3rd~Cottony5

Please pick your prize pool pets and/or send me a cod if you won coins :)
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 8:55 PM Post #94
20 6 7 30 25 3 14 9 21 12 10 29 5 15 8 Were the first 15 good numbers if your number was picked let me know so i can send you your prize!

If your number is not up there you have bad luck! let me know and ill send you your "prize"
Edited By Chills on 3/18/2019 at 8:55 PM.
Lemontine
Level 60
Threads: 43
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 8:57 PM Post #95
Mine was lucky 25
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #96
For the raffle....Caramelcoco! Congrats ill set the pets up after finishing picking winers :)
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 9:00 PM Post #97
i asked for number 7 but did you give it to me
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 9:05 PM Post #98
And finally the Story contest~

1st-Radarr
"Why hello there! Have you seen my pot of gold? Eh, you haven't? Darn! Can you help me find it?"

The leprechaun's words echoed in my mind as I wandered the misty woods, letting out a shiver once in a while. I don't know why I accepted the offer. The leprechaun just seemed..kinda sad.

I adjusted my mask on my face, my cold breath coming from under it like fog. He said that the pot of gold was around here...somewhere.

Suddenly....

CRASH!

I heard that along with the tinkling of coins hitting the frozen ground. I perk up slightly and rush to the noise.

I come across the source of a noise.

It's a twitching, huge Morkko towering over the spilled pot of gold. Its eyes are blood red, and it has a spiked, worn out collar around its neck. Its fur was accented with different scars and bald spots, and its claws were chipped. It seemed to be...crying? And sobbing?

I approach it slowly, putting my hands out. It looked over and let out a terrified squeal.

''W-Wait, I don't--''

But the Morkko was already gone, leaving a trail behind it. It made me slightly disgusted.

Swallowing the bile that rose up my throat, I glanced over at the sparkling mess. I give a huff.

Time to clean, I guess.

After a short while, I manage to put every gold piece in the pot (maybe even pocketing a few them) and let out one of the many sighs of that day. I got up, stretched, and picked up the pot of gold. I turn and walk back into the forest.

''Y-You found it!?!? Oh-Oh my goodness, thank you so much!'' The leprechaun stuttered and squealed, staring admirably at the golden riches.

''No problem sir!''

He gave me a wide-toothed smile, ''I'd better be going now-oh, and here is your reward!'' He took something glowing out of his pocket and handed it to me.

It was a gently glowing experience orb.

''Well, I better get going now. See you around!''

Before I could say anything, the leprechaun and pot disappeared in a cloud of four-leaf clovers.

I smile. Perhaps...maybe today wasn't such a bad day.

Until I heard a familiar terrified squeal.

2nd-Lemontine
Walking along a narrow path I see a short man
Hey, you! He shouts
Me? I reply.
Yes, you. Who else would I be talkin to He says walking towards me.
I dont know. What do you want? I have places to be. I say. My zonixi MoonKite shrugs
I need you to help me find me pot of gold. I lost it and I dont want anyone takin whats not theirs. He said. It clicked in my mind this was a leprechaun.
What do I get out of it? I ask.
You want something? I nod Well I suppose I could live without five gold pieces. He mumbled.
Thats fine. When did you last have it? I ask.
Well I was in my hut and a rainbow comes and takes it right out. He spoke.
So, a rainbow took it? Where is your hut? I say following him as he leads the way.
Yes, a rainbow took it thats what I said. My hut isnt much farther. He said. Not much longer till I see a small shack. Is that it? I ask.
Yep. He says while walking. I see a rainbow still on the shack.
I think we should follow it. I say while he mutters under his breath. That darn rainbow took my gold. I start walking under the rainbow. About an hour later we see a small child and a hatchling griffi digging through the gold.
Hey! Thats my gold your fingers and claws are touching. He starts running forward. MoonKite grabs him by the back his shirt.
They are young, as long as they dont take anything it will be fine I say as he grumbles about his gold and thieves. Excuse me! He would like his gold back! I call before walking over to them.
Were sorry. We didnt know The kid said.
Its ok. No harm done. The leprechaun said. MoonKite let him go. He ran over and grabbed his pot of gold. Here you go. He said handing us five gold pieces.
No thanks. I said. I shaked his hand and walked off and continued my day.

3rd-Rottiegirl
Sure we can help you find it." Right Snow". As I look down at Snow she looks out of place in all the green. "Do you want to go home, because if you do Shadow can help me." When I finish saying that, she stops sniffing and looking at what she was looking at and stares me strait in the eye. Then all at once she jumps ups, grabs my staff and runs off with it. It takes me a second to understand what just happened. the second I do I am off chasing her. I can hear the guy yelling at us now, complaining about us not staying to help look. I chase Snow, left, left, right, left, left, and then at last she stops right behind the guy we agreed to help, who was still mad at us. I am only a few yards away from them, and can't slow down, but when I am only 2 yards away I trip on something and fall. When I turn around to see what I fallen on I see a big pot overflowing with coins half buried in the ground. When I turn around Snow is looking at me with a all knowing look, she then brings me my staff and helps me up. then we both work hard together digging up the pot, and then bringing/dragging it over to the guy, who was pouting the whole time. When we finally get to him, he turns around and seeing the pot behind us he then jumps for joy. Saying, "I knew we would find I will make sure that you are rewarded handsomely for your effort in helping me find my pot of gold, not that I needed any help that is." All the while he is sneaking away from us slowly, and then before we can he runs up a rainbow that then disappears as quickly as it appeared.

It was very hard putting you three in the right places i loved all the stories :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 9:06 PM Post #99
I was lucky number 12!
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 9:08 PM Post #100
Alrighty number 25 here you go~
~You may pick an item out of the trade broker and ill pay as long as its under 20k or you can send a cod for 10k.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.