Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 2/26/2019 at 9:33 AM Post #31
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73568&page=3#30
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 2/26/2019 at 9:27 AM
*Yep! My name is Penumbra!* he repeated himself. *Im half nightwing and half rainwing* he confirmed somewhat repetitively. *I can read minds, but my mom says I shouldnt, because it-* he seems to ponder his next statement *Oops, I accidentally read your mind* he said, a little ashamed of himself, the black speckled scales on his wings turning blue and pink in shame and embarrassment.

I smile and look at him "no thats alright I have nothing interesting up there" I study his careful wording "as you already know my name Penumbra I am Crystal" I smile shyly and look at him.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 2/26/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #32
Penumbra smiled, about to speak but then scowled, looking to the ground for a second then back at you *flowers dye gemstones varied shades of red and blue* he said with a concerned look. *Nice to meet you Crystal, my name is Penumbra* He tells you his name yet again, seemingly unaware he was doing it, then he quickly turns to the front of the room as a Rainwing manifests at the front of the room.

*Hello students! My name is Gecko, and Im going to be your teacher for these next few months, and this is...!* he enthusiastically gestured to the doorway next to him, where a slightly less enthusiastic nightwing stepped in, sighing

*Hello class, I am Truthsinger, normally Nightwings are not part of the education program, but since many nightwings live among the rainforest, more hybrids have been hatched, and so now I am here to educate about nightwing abilities* Truthsinger explained, glancing over to see Gecko who was excitedly turning shades of yellow and pink with excitement as she made her grand entrance. She rolled her eyes, looking away from the rainwing and slinking to the back of the room while Gecko once again took center stage, beginning to teach the class about counting, and Truthsinger assisted in teaching the dragonet about counting from one to ten
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/27/2019 at 9:06 AM Post #33
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73568&page=4#32
Time Posted: 2/26/2019 at 10:23 PM
Penumbra smiled, about to speak but then scowled, looking to the ground for a second then back at you *flowers dye gemstones varied shades of red and blue* he said with a concerned look. *Nice to meet you Crystal, my name is Penumbra* He tells you his name yet again, seemingly unaware he was doing it, then he quickly turns to the front of the room as a Rainwing manifests at the front of the room.

*Hello students! My name is Gecko, and Im going to be your teacher for these next few months, and this is...!* he enthusiastically gestured to the doorway next to him, where a slightly less enthusiastic nightwing stepped in, sighing

*Hello class, I am Truthsinger, normally Nightwings are not part of the education program, but since many nightwings live among the rainforest, more hybrids have been hatched, and so now I am here to educate about nightwing abilities* Truthsinger explained, glancing over to see Gecko who was excitedly turning shades of yellow and pink with excitement as she made her grand entrance. She rolled her eyes, looking away from the rainwing and slinking to the back of the room while Gecko once again took center stage, beginning to teach the class about counting, and Truthsinger assisted in teaching the dragonet about counting from one to ten

I worked hard to count the numbers and started to write them down carefully, I am excited for the venom control class as my scales turned a pink and purple color.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/28/2019 at 6:34 AM Post #34
*And now its suntime! Good job everyone, youre all doing so great!* Gecko cheered, looking to Truthspeaker for her approval.

*Yeah, I guess all of you make decent progress* She admitted.

*Now lets all go get good spots for suntime!* Gecko said, all the students pushing through the door playfully and flocking to the treetops.

*Reflections of opaque sky mirror sustain dark consciousness* Penumbra says to you, another one of the nughtwing hybrids stepping up to his side, giving him a look and thinking before turning back to You.

*he only sleeps at night* the second hybrid explained, tapping Penumbras tail. *Come on Penumbra, Lets go find some games to play* He says turning and walking off while Penumbra stands with you
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/28/2019 at 8:58 AM Post #35
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73568&page=4#34
Time Posted: 2/28/2019 at 6:34 AM
*And now its suntime! Good job everyone, youre all doing so great!* Gecko cheered, looking to Truthspeaker for her approval.

*Yeah, I guess all of you make decent progress* She admitted.

*Now lets all go get good spots for suntime!* Gecko said, all the students pushing through the door playfully and flocking to the treetops.

*Reflections of opaque sky mirror sustain dark consciousness* Penumbra says to you, another one of the nughtwing hybrids stepping up to his side, giving him a look and thinking before turning back to You.

*he only sleeps at night* the second hybrid explained, tapping Penumbras tail. *Come on Penumbra, Lets go find some games to play* He says turning and walking off while Penumbra stands with you

I look at the hybrid in thought "may I join you guys in your games?" I ask, my scales turning the color of question in which was a purple with yellow.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/28/2019 at 10:41 PM Post #36
Penumbra was about to say something, but his brother cut him off.

*Well, its kind of a nightwing game we always play at suntime, since youre a rainwing, you need to sleep during suntime or else youll get all mean and dull* the hybrid reminds you as Penumbra flies off, his brother quickly going after him.

*Hey! Crystal? Hurry up and find a spot, since Im a teacher in not allowed to sleep until all my students are at suntime, Truthspeaker is in charge of the other three, but Im in charge of all of you full rainwings* Gecko tells you, motioning for you to hurry
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 3/1/2019 at 9:36 AM Post #37
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73568&page=4#36
Time Posted: 2/28/2019 at 10:41 PM
Penumbra was about to say something, but his brother cut him off.

*Well, its kind of a nightwing game we always play at suntime, since youre a rainwing, you need to sleep during suntime or else youll get all mean and dull* the hybrid reminds you as Penumbra flies off, his brother quickly going after him.

*Hey! Crystal? Hurry up and find a spot, since Im a teacher in not allowed to sleep until all my students are at suntime, Truthspeaker is in charge of the other three, but Im in charge of all of you full rainwings* Gecko tells you, motioning for you to hurry

I sigh and hurry off to sun time when I find a spot I lay and stare at the sky in deep thought, as I watch birds fly from branch to branch. I felt the wind blow through the trees and heard animals deeper in the forest.
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 3/2/2019 at 3:44 PM.
Rottiegirl
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 34
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 10:39 PM Post #38
i'll take any thing as long as i'm female and look nice
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/12/2019 at 8:58 AM Post #39
Cool, just give me a few minutes to set this all up for you
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/12/2019 at 9:22 AM Post #40
1: Gender [Female]
2: Tribe (Nightwing)
3: Name (Moonwings)
4: Appearance [Pretty. Jet-black scales with teardrop marks under her eyes. Her wings and deep grayish purple color with an abundance of white scales, some of them clustering so close it looks like three moons on each wing with many speckles around them. Both siblings have similar patterns, but the stars dont form any pattern like Moonwings moons
5: Family: (Constellation: Mother) (Dreamsight: father) (Starrysky, brother) (Jeweldust, sister)
6: Ranking/Job (Upper class, family of diplomats and prophets)
7: Amount of Full Moons when hatching: (Two)
8: Abilities (No animus) (mind reading, Future seeing)

If youd like anything changed, let me know
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.