4: unknown
5: gatherer
6: good acid spitting reflex

I am sorry if this is incorrect...
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 5:19 PM Post #12
Looks good! Would you like to start now?
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 5:19 PM Post #13
yes please
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 5:28 PM Post #14
Cool, just give me a moment to set up your starting prompt (Also, do you have an appearance description/picture for Crystal?)
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 5:33 PM Post #15
here we are

Edited By Toothless3342543 on 2/20/2019 at 5:42 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 8:12 PM Post #16
(Note- there will likely be a lot of time jumps during early stages of life)

You hear voices outside of your shell, which is feeling more and more cramped than it ever felt before. You start to move around, and feel a crack as your nose hits the top of your egg. You slowly push your way out, spreading your wings, and breaking out of the rest of your egg.

"Hydrangea! Egg hatched!" You hear a voice call out. Unfortunately, you didn't see who called out, as the bright light that suddenly invaded your vision, forcing you to close your eyes.

"I'm here! Who's is she? I can't find this egg on our list" A second voice said, and you felt yourself get lifted off the ground into a dragon's talons.

"The shell in unmarked... queen Amaryllis is going to be so mad if she finds out about this, if any expecting mothers stop by, try to find out if it's her mother... or any relatives, I'll take her to the nursery with some of the other new hatchlings.

You felt yourself being carried up to a darker room, where it was still bright, but your eyes were able to handle the lighting levels well enough to open your eyes. You saw several other young rainwings of various colors, the three of them looking over at you curiously from their leaf beds.

-One Week Later-

The three other rainwings you had first arrived with had all left the nursery, and new dragonets came and left all the time, except for you.

"Well Crystal, looks like we found your mother, she's here to take you back home now, I bet you're excited to get out of this dark nursery and into the sunlight, which is much better for your scales!" The nurse named Hydrangea said as she entered the room, lifting you in one claw. You knew she was lying about your mother- you overheard her and the other nurse, Dahlia, talking about how one of the eggs in the hatchery died the other day, and how they were planning on giving you to her, since your mother never showed up.

-One Year Later-

You entered your family's living area after your afternoon suntime. At this point, you were too old to remember your time at the nursery, and have no idea that this isn't your real family

"Happy Birthday!!!" Your brother, Anthurium shouted as you entered your home as he appeared in front of you, his scales turning bright yellow in excitement, as did your other two older sisters, Cordy and Lacey appeared, as well as your mother Plumeria. You didn't know of your father, as he had died before you hatched.

"So what do you want to do today?" Laceleaf asked you as Cordyline went to grab some food
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/20/2019 at 9:06 PM Post #17
I look over at Laceleaf curious and I shrug, "I don't really know maybe go and gather like I should" I say and look around knowing nothing exciting was going to happen today.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 8:34 AM Post #18
(Quick request going forward, quote the post youre responding to, it makes it easier for me)

*Great idea! Whats your favorite fruit so we can go out and gather a ton of it!* Cordyline spoke up.

*Also, dont forget, now that youre one, youre going to start going to school, it wont be anything too hard, youll just learn how to count and how to properly use your acid, and then you can learn how to read and write when youre older, and then maybe youll get to go to the jade mountain academy!* Plumeria, your mother, says excitedly. *Youll love jade mountain, you get to meet all the other tribes, like Icewings and Skywings and Seawings! There will also be Nightwings there from the night kingdom!* Your mother continues

You dont know too much about the history of the rain forest, but you know that the nightwing tribe is divided between the Night kingdom, and the rainforest. The queen, Peacefinder, still rules over both tribes, and the nightwings have easy access to travel back and forth through an animus enchanted tunnel created a few hundred years ago
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 12:06 PM Post #19
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=73568&page=2#18
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 2/21/2019 at 8:34 AM
(Quick request going forward, quote the post youre responding to, it makes it easier for me)

*Great idea! Whats your favorite fruit so we can go out and gather a ton of it!* Cordyline spoke up.

*Also, dont forget, now that youre one, youre going to start going to school, it wont be anything too hard, youll just learn how to count and how to properly use your acid, and then you can learn how to read and write when youre older, and then maybe youll get to go to the jade mountain academy!* Plumeria, your mother, says excitedly. *Youll love jade mountain, you get to meet all the other tribes, like Icewings and Skywings and Seawings! There will also be Nightwings there from the night kingdom!* Your mother continues

You dont know too much about the history of the rain forest, but you know that the nightwing tribe is divided between the Night kingdom, and the rainforest. The queen, Peacefinder, still rules over both tribes, and the nightwings have easy access to travel back and forth through an animus enchanted tunnel created a few hundred years ago

I nod and shuffle uneasily to the thought of school, but I am excited about meeting others from other tribes I stretch my small wings *my favourite fruit is pineapple* I smile widely at the thought of the juicy fruit.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 8:33 AM Post #20
"Then let's go find lots of pineapple!" Plumeria tells the group of siblings. "Just... don't eat too much, or else you'll get a stomach ache" Plumeria warns you and your brother and sisters.

"Don't worry mom, we know!" Cordyline says, darting out the door, quickly followed by Laceleaf and Anthurium, who tell you to hurry up and they fly towards the rainforest
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.