Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > This is a book I've been working on.
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lemontine
Level 60
Threads: 43
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 11:27 PM Post #1
hi i just wanted to share a book I have been working on and It's about dragons by the way. I just really wanted to share it with all that will read it so here goes nothing. I will be adding on to it when I get more done. Feel free to make suggestions!

"ALAGOR!" Shouted a cheery voice from one of the sections of the cave.
"What do you want now." Replied the ice blue dragon drowsily as he was getting out of his nest.
As he entered the main section of the cave, he saw his sister sitting impatiently but still in her usual happy mood "Youve been asleep for like forever now, its about time you wake up. Plus, mom will be here soon." She remarked as her Purpleish-black scales sparkled in the sun.
"Ok, is there anything to eat around here, Kay?" Alagor asked sitting next to her.
"No, remember its youre turn to go get us something." Krayviir said in a demeaning tone.
"Fine, Ill go out after mom gets back. in the meantime, what do you want to do?" Alagor questioned. "I know you wont let me go back to sleep."
"Yeah, I would never let you go back to sleep after all I went though to get you up. 20 questions."
"Seriously, you woke me up for 20 questions. Im disappointed in you." He replied, he didnt know what to say his sister. She was generally more mature than this especially since she was older.
"No, I didnt. I woke you up so that you wouldnt miss mom." She said, with a glint of humor.
"Argh, nope not 20 questions, Im hunting now. Well Im off to go get breakfast see you later." Hesitantly he added. "Do you want anything?"
"Im not that hungry so just a deer will do for me." She said curtly.
"Ok" he said as padded off to the entrance of the cave. He was glad to be out of the cave he looked around for a good hunting spot, he saw the village and just beyond that was the sea. He knew that somewhere out there his mom would be fishing. His gaze shifted towards the oak woods and decided that would be a good place to start.He stretched out his wings and took off, he soon landed in a peaceful glade. I wish there was more to do back home he stated to himself its so boring.
Alagor picked up on the sound of an elk nibbling on ferns. He stalked towards it as slowly as possible knowing that ice blue stands out really well in dying grass. Breathing out smoke to cover himself he quickly launched his full weight on to the elk, crushing its skull.

Krayviir

Alagor
Edited By Lemontine on 2/21/2019 at 10:09 PM.
Lemontine
Level 60
Posted: 2/14/2019 at 1:15 PM Post #2
This is a short story of my chickens.

The wind howled as they marched on Can we stop soon? Sugar whined.
No, we cant, and you know it as well as the rest of us. Dusty snapped. The walk continued in silence as Amber walked next to Dusty.
You know its not her fault that she died, right? Youve been pushing all of us, even yourself. Amber said quietly.
We cant stop now we are almost back home, she can rest then, you all can Dusty spoke sharply as the lights of their coop came into view. Fea clucked happily and Sugar let out a sigh of relief. Once in the coop Amber settled into her nest next to Dustys. and looked at her sisters empty nest below hers.
She is never coming back is she? Amber mumbled mostly to herself.
No, shes not Fea sounded heart-broken, Taco was one of her closest friends. As Amber closed her eyes she heard the distant call of an owl, and shivered.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #3
Aw, I like your story about your chickens. I'm sorry that happened to her, though. I had a huge flock of chickens and we had a tragedy that wiped most of them out. Please be careful of that owl! And keep writing, it's a wonderful thing! How many words do you have on your book?
Lemontine
Level 60
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 10:15 PM Post #4
Thanks I love writing and about my chickens it's ok i am getting 28 more chicks the wednesday after next and it happened a while ago. The dragon book it has 426 words.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 10:56 PM Post #5
Wow, what kind of chicks are you getting? I hope the owl is gone now. How long are you planning on making the book? I'm just curious because I love writing, too. :)
Lemontine
Level 60
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 1:59 AM Post #6
2 different rare breeds 2 different bantams and a bunch of different other breeds I didn't help with ordering this year so I don't really know. The owl is gone by the way. The book is probably going to be a novel I don't know if I'm going to make it a series
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 2:13 AM Post #7
That's cool. I had one or two of a lot of different ones before: Rhode Island Red, Easter Eggers, White Rock, Barred Cochin Bantam, Jersey Giant, Polish, Silky, Sumatra, Modern Game, Cornish Game (standard, not cross), Favorelle, something which looked like a Thai but I'm not sure, quite a few cross mutts. :) I was trying to breed Saramas. Also had a few other types of birds -- Toulouse gander, malards (can't remember type ATM), guinea, red-golden pheasants, and my favorite -- a bronze tom turkey. :)

Ah, so it will be very long. Have you worked on novels before?
Lemontine
Level 60
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 11:18 PM Post #8
Wow, you have had a lot of birds I've never had a turkey or a pheasant before.
No, i have not ever worked on a novel before.
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Posted: 2/22/2019 at 11:26 PM Post #9
Oh, turkeys are the best. I really love chickens, especially roosters, but turkeys are my favorite animal! :)

Are you working on it just for fun, or are you planning on self-publishing it?
Lemontine
Level 60
Posted: 2/23/2019 at 12:05 AM Post #10
Oh, probably self-publishing it. Though it is a lot of fun writing it.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.