Threads: 33
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #22
can i join now
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 5:37 PM Post #23
I already recorded your character. However, if you go and read the rules one is use good grammar. You have an insane amount of grammatical errors. Even can i join now has three. 1, capitalize the C. 2, capitalize the I. 3, add a question mark (?) because its a question. I will let it slide this time but I will not in the RP itself.
Edited By MistressNyx on 2/13/2019 at 5:37 PM.
Dillpickle
Level 67
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #24
Ok sorry i'm just not good with grammar
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 10:08 PM Post #25
Name: Alice Calister
Nickname: None
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Gender | Birth Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
Personality: W.I.P
Backstory:W.I.P
Relations: None
Other: Rocky Road or Bubblegum
W.I.P
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/14/2019 at 9:41 AM Post #26
0.o

<Name>
Roxi Carston
<Nickname>
Rooty
<Age>
<Preferred Pronouns>
She,It,They
<Gender, Birth Gender>
Either, Female
<Sexuality>
Pansexual
<Appearance>

<Backstory>
Around the time she hit eight grade she started liking this girl and this boy at the same time.So she dated both of them for a bit.When her parents found out they pulled her from school and started homeschooling her.For high school they sent her to this christian high school named barthemewls House for the corrected.(Welp)There she met a pair of furries that pulled her into the fandom a bit.She actually started dating one of them and her parents yet again freaked out.They pulled her out again and took away any interactions she had the world including her younger brother.She got depression and actually started having sucidal thoughts before her parents sent we here.She was all ready to up and run away from the camp until she figured out the truth.
<Relations>
>Family:Her mum and dad alongside with her younger brother who is 5
>Friends: None, Open
>Love Interest: None, Open
<Other>
Take her to a creamery and she'll get either a root beer float,spinach ice cream or carmel walnut.she also loves homemade ones too.
Edited By Dragongem23 on 5/16/2019 at 11:34 AM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 2/14/2019 at 9:45 AM Post #27
WIP My punctuation is not working. I will correct it later when I have a chromebook.

Name
Feliciano Adelardo Calavacaroccini
Nicknames
Feli
Pronouns
He | Him
Sexuality
Bisexual
Appearance

Personality
Feli is a happy and energetic boy who likes to flirt with the females. He's funny and always smiling... at least, that's how he appears on the outside. When most people aren't around, the facade drops and a lonely boy is revealed. He loves being around animals and wildlife, and he loves to cook, though he's still working on it. He always hangs around Gale, but he is intimidated by him. He used to play the flute, but he fell out of practice and eventually stopped. He loves art.
Backstory
Feli grew up in a large family with five older sisters. He's the youngest by far, his older sisters having moved out. He lived in a rather lonely Villa in Florence until his family went into debt. Moving to Massachusetts, he took with him his goldfish and his friend Gillian. He was good friends with Gale when he was younger, but Gale still scares the crap out of him at times (most of the time).
Relations
Gale (Best Friend | Gardener | Guardian?), Five sisters (Luci, Essi, Maria, Sophia, and Margaret), Father Mother, extended family, OPEN
Other
Mint Chocolate Chip

Name
Gillian Heinrich Wolff
Nicknames
Gale, Gil, Gilly, Gillll, Wolf, Woofie, Woof, Gal, Gell, Gellian, Gallian, Galleon, fluffy, bread sandwich, etc. etc. etc. (Feli comes up with the weirdest nicknames).
Preferred Pronouns
He | Him
Gender | Birth Gender
Male | Male
Sexuality
Secretly gay for Feliciano.
Appearance

Personality
Quiet, yet hardworking, Gillian is strong and loyal to the Calavacaroccini family. He is more of the strong and silent type, and prefers to observe before acting. He's fiercely protective of Feli. He's loved Feliciano since he was very little, but he's too embarrassed to tell him, so he doesn't say anything. He loves nature. Despite his masculine and very intimidating appearance, he finds joy in playing piano and sewing, as well as knitting and flower arranging.
Backstory
Gillian has served the Calavacaroccini family just like his father, grandfather, and all the members of his family before him. Since Roman times, the Wolff family has served Aristocracy. However, when Feli left to go to camp Michigan after the family fell into debt, Gil went along with them. He left his family in Italy and moved to Massachusetts with the Calavacaroccinis and he lives alongside them as their gardener.
Relations
Feliciano (Crush | Boss?), Family in Germany consisting of twelve younger siblings, his mother and his father, OPEN
Other
Rainbow Sherbet
Edited By Sweden on 2/16/2019 at 1:49 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/15/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #28
Name: Ophelia Martin

Nickname(s): n/a

Preferred Pronouns; She/her

Gender | Birth Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pan

Appearance:

Personality: Ophelia is not afraid to say what she thinks. She's almost too honest, and it sometimes upsets other people. Even though she's flirty, she doesn't care what you think of her - as long as you treat her well, she'll do the same. She's got a fiery personality and will find a way to get what she wants. She's fond of horses and often carries notebooks and sketch pads to write and draw.

Backstory: Born to a high family, her ways were frowned upon and she often snuck out to meet her lovers. Not much else is known beyond this, but she has drawings of all of them.

Relations: Her best friend's name is Margeaux (may add later)

Other: Mint CC (Because...Michigan)
Edited By Piperlake on 2/15/2019 at 6:42 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 2/15/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #29
Alright, I've finished my form!
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 2/21/2019 at 4:38 PM Post #30
bump~
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.