The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 8:35 AM Post #23
Full name:
North Star Anamore(E is silent)
Elemental group:
Izota
Personality:
A really laid back and chill type of person, doesn't get in others way and doesn't like others getting in her way. Most of the time, she comes off as a cold and very mean person, even if it's not on purpose. She's very anti-social, and doesn't take much to going up to random people and saying hi. She loves cooking, cleaning, and reading. She's also very knowledgeable, and when she has a specific goal, she doesn't waste time not getting it done. Also, a really good memory and can easily remember small details.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:

Companion:

Lumikikki or Lumi ^w^
Family:
Fraternal twin brother, South
Background:
Her parents loved her and let her use her powers, even if others in the neighborhood encouraged her not to. She wasn't always as distant, she used to have friends, but then their parents told them she was a witch, and then she had none. So in turn she became closed off, making friends with her books, and took up cleaning and cooking as hobbies.
Romantic Relationship:
N/A

Full Name:
South Wind Anamore(E is silent)
Elemental group:
Sutea
Personality:
The exact opposite of his twin sister, he loves meeting new people and talking to strangers. He can sit down and read a good book from time to time, but it's not something he would do daily. Very general smart person, but not necessarily book smart. He loves cleaning, though, but leaves the cooking to the adults.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
Companion:

Rivin
Family:
Fraternal twin sister, North
Background:
His parents always encouraged both him and his sister to use their powers to the fullest, even after the neighbors had discouraged them. He didn't really play with the other kids, and when his sister had become an outcast, he didn't notice. He was like that. Never noticing the biggest things.
Romantic Relationship:
N/A
Edited By Rubycookie on 1/23/2019 at 8:33 PM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 10:08 PM Post #24
Reverse me a Adimen <3
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 1:14 PM Post #25

Full Name: Leon Amuria
Element Group: Adimen
Personality: Leon is a bit of a mother hen (or father hen it his case), he will gladly put others in priority over him in case of danger. He can be a bit shy and ackward toward new comers but won't hesitate to have a stern talk if things go out of control. One of the rare things he can't stand is to see someone cry.
Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: (on the left)
Companion : Joy

Family : his twin, Victor
Background: Him and his brother are identical twin and too this day it's almost imposible to tell them apart from picture alone. This of course did bring some issues as their parents were unable to know who was who, as a result they tend to respond to both name until they are sure about witch one neaded to answer.
Romantic Relationship: open

Full Name: Victor Amuria
Element Group: Argi
Personality:
Victor, for his part, is loud mouth, he flirt with almost anyone around his age, it's mostly for fun and he rarely show any signe of true interest toward anyone. He get himself a trouble often and seem to enjoy breaking rules. The true is however, that he is doing it to be seen as different from his brother, even their own parents can't tell them apart, the only moment when they can figure out witch of the brothers he is, is when he make trouble. Of course he still love his brother, he could never hold any grudge toward him anyway, he just wish to be reconize for who he is by someone one day, to be tell apart for somthing right for a change.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: (on the right)
Companion : Diamond

Family : His twin Leon
Background: Him and his brother are identical twin and too this day it's almost imposible to tell them apart from picture alone. This of course did bring some issues as their parents were unable to know who was who, as a result they tend to respond to both name until they are sure about witch one neaded to answer.
Romantic Relationship: open
Edited By Cian on 2/1/2019 at 7:11 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 3:54 PM Post #26
How many spots are left?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 4:52 PM Post #27
Sorry for it being kinda lost in what I wrote Cian, but I said "You can create two characters each as of now, and if you chose do do so they must be opposite genders."

I think I might be able to get both the twins in for you though if Hawk and/or Vigil don't mind making at least one female character each, so don't delete the forms. ^.^
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 4:55 PM Post #28
I was going to make a guy, as there is 5 girls already lol. But if we need girls, then sure.
Edited By Vigil on 1/23/2019 at 4:55 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 4:56 PM Post #29
Yeah there are gonna be three guys added if Cian keeps theirs and Hawk makes one XD
So if you're fine with making a girl I'd really really appreciate that!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #30
It's fine! I don't play females very well :P so Vigil can have it
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.