Forum Index > News and Announcements > Lupora Themed Revamp
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
BlazeMokian
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 2:16 PM Post #41
Yaay thanks so much for not changing the themed pets too much! The plans for them look so much better now!
Scythesong
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 2:26 PM Post #42
These are great! I hope to get a Summoning Circle one day. :) Until then, on with the adventure!
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #43
Is "Koi Fish" supposed to be Majestic Koi? Or is the theme name changing? O.o
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 8:01 PM Post #44
If there was no posted changes for a themed, that means that that particular themed will stay the same as the one on the front page. :)
^literally in Fai's post ^-^
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #45
I know, I was just saying that I hoped for more of a change. But its fine as long as the revamp goes through
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 1/28/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #46
the browns in there are probably going to clash with my 6v project so i have a vested interest in the revamp too ^-^
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 1/29/2019 at 6:28 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72257&page=5#43
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 1/28/2019 at 5:05 PM
Is "Koi Fish" supposed to be Majestic Koi? Or is the theme name changing? O.o

No. Not changing. Just a mistype.
Adelaide424
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 73
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 11:35 AM Post #48
When do we get the options to change our themed to the new color palets?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 1:32 PM Post #49
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72257&page=5#48
Author: Adelaide424
Time Posted: 1/30/2019 at 11:35 AM
When do we get the options to change our themed to the new color palets?

Once we finalize the designs, I then have to update them into the game and the automatically, once that's done, you will have the option of updating each pet's colors via its profile page.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 10:08 PM Post #50
The Lupora Themed Designs have now been officially finalized and updated. Any player who owns any of these Themed Pets (both Themed or Purebred) now has the option of updating each one of these pets to the new official Themed Color Palettes.

Players can simply do so by visiting the Pet Profile page of each page and pressing the big green button underneath of its image/equipment.

This process is IRREVERSIBLE! Once you update a pet, there is literally no way to undo it.

Additional Edit
After this update was pushed, I realized a potential issue. A situation could have arisen where an unfixed Mother and/or Father produced an PB Offspring that then would have resulted in that PB Offspring having the wrong Themed colors however it would not have been possible to fix the Offspring. As such, I added in code that now will mark these PB Offspring as eligible to also have their colors fixed in such situations.

This also led me to think of implementing a similar mechanic for dyed Themed/Purebred so I also added a mechanic that allows a pet to be reverted back to its official colors if it is dyed. At this moment, this only affects pets dyed from now on - not pets dyed prior to this being implemented. I will see about pushing this retroactively.

Frosted Glass
As some of you have most definitely noticed, Frosted Glass suddenly changed for the Lupora a few days ago. The original gene looked like such and its recreation was a very close remake of that. Unfortunately, during the whole process, we somehow completely botched its implementation and it was not loading at all with its design nor its white overlay. This was rectified a few days ago once it was finally noticed, however, many of you have assumed that its broken version was the intended full release version and have been generating/breeding as such.

Frosted Glass is going to remain as it is now as that's what the intention was and what the gene is supposed to be.

However, we went ahead and added this new Gene:

Trait Name: Frosting
Trait Slot: Gene Two

Trait Name: Frosted Glass (Fixed Version)
Trait Slot: Gene Two

If you have been affected by this change and would like your Generated, Re-Generated, or Offspring Pets that currently have Frosted Glass in G2 and you would like it to be changed to Frosting, please send me a PM with a list of all affected Pet ID #'s and I can run a script to update your pets for you.

The above is the only condition that this will be permissible for this manual change.

New Themed Color Palettes
Listed below are all of the updated Themed and their new colors. If a Themed is not listed below, it was not changed.

Autumn Chrysanthemum Lupora

Autumn Sunset Lupora

Black Velvet Petunia Lupora

Blazing Fireworks Lupora

Blood Moon Lupora

Broken Heart Lupora

Chocolate Paws Lupora

Dire Frost Lupora

Earthen Spirit Lupora

Fallen Tree Lupora

Festive Lupora

Forest Guardian Lupora

Frosted Pine Lupora

Full Moon Lupora

Ghastly Lupora

Golden Foil Lupora

Halloween Lupora

Howling Moon Lupora

Ice Pop Lupora

Lucky Lupora

Majestic Koi Lupora

Midsummer Evening Lupora

Moon Stalker Lupora

Night Guardian Lupora

Orange Cake Lupora

Patriotic Lupora

Pecan Pie Lupora

Red Dahlia Lupora

Ruby Wood Lupora

Seashell Lupora

Snowy Lupora

Solar Eclipse Lupora

Spellfall Lupora

Spring Tempest Lupora

Thorny Starfish Lupora

Tiger Lily Lupora

Tree Moss Lupora

Tyrielle's Minion Lupora

Vibrant Coleus Lupora

Volcanic Eruption Lupora

Winter's Chill Lupora

Winter's Night Lupora

Witching Hour Lupora

Wood Satyr Lupora

Zombified Lupora

The Clear Sky Lupora was a Themed Pet all the way back from Spring of 2013, before Themed Pets even were a technical thing. As such, they are considered an 'Untagged' Themed Pet. By player request, we were asked to update its Themed Color Palette as well.

After much deliberation between Faiona, myself, and a few other players, this is the final result for this palette. The original creation was intended to be a pastel colored Easter Themed Pet. The name, Clear Sky, probably came from the fact that the base was basically white and it had some blues mixed in the body giving it a "Clear Blue Sky" look.

As such, the main goal of selecting a new palette for them was to keep it as close to the original as we possibly could while adjusting for the Re-vamp and for changes to accent colors. There was no way to retain a perfect recreation, but we tried our best to retain as much of the original concept as was possible.

Clear Sky Lupora
Edited By Krinadon on 1/30/2019 at 11:12 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.