Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Curse Of The Shadowweavers Roleplay
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 7:49 PM Post #111
-Clove-

Clove shivered, looking over to where Rujo's voice came from. She could hear the growls from the Shadowweavers, displeased at the betrayal. It left her shaking. Poor Crow.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 7:56 PM Post #112
Rujo, the First Shadowweaver
Rujo was having a hard time making a crack in Crow's soul shard, realizing the mistake she did."Why is there no crack in his soul yet?" a mechanical fox Shadowweaver asked."I've made a grave mistake on giving him a second chance. Giving a betraying soul a second chance means that their souls are more resistant, but not immune. It will take longer to make a crack in it." Rujo said, still biting at it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:13 PM Post #113
Crow-
He cried out as a sudden wave of pain coursed through him. Silver jumped as his partner cried out. "Crow?" Silver asked afriad. "What's wrong with you?!"
"He's being controlled, his soul is being threatened." The mysterious voice said as the owner stepped forward. "Here. I can help him." The nyvene said lightly biting into Crow. The nixi flinched before falling still. His fur turned brown again as the dragon's eyes flashed deep red. With that all the effects of a shadowweaver were gone transferred to one of the skulls that floated near him. But it wasn't without a price. "He will live now, though he is no longer in control of his powers if he has any remaining."
"Who are you? Why are you helping us?" Silver said shaking.
"My name is The Black Death."
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:24 PM Post #114
Rujo, the First Shadowweaver
Crow's soul shard started to turn white, revealing that something interfered with his pain. Because of that, nobody is able to bite the soul shard and hurt Crow."Someone has helped him. We aren't able to hurt him by soul shard anymore." the fox Shadowweaver said. Rujo dug her claws through the ground, infuriated.The fox Shadowweaver perked her ears up, taking Rujo by her paws. She whispered a plan, Rujo grinning evilly."That is an amazing plan! I'll do that. Let us find Masaaki!" she said.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #115
Knowest looked up he still held the fox gingerly in his grip..."Stay here" he said putting her between his wings.She wouldn't be able to run from there.He hurriedly made his way to where he others were
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:35 PM Post #116
Silver-
"Y-you're a Shadowweaver." The nixi stammered not able to stand still. "She will try to hurt you for helping us."
"She?" The giant lizard asked, his toe claws clicking on the ground as he stepped forward. Silver swallowed hard moving some so he covered Crow's body in his own.
"Rajo, sir." He stammered still frightened.
"She has no power over me least not here, I'm not of either side of the war. I came here to escape it so many years ago. It seems now that someone else has been born with the gift of the rift. Tell me how powerful are you young one?"
"Not very. I can open only three rifts a day on top of ones that summon beings from other planes." Silver said.
"Amusing." The nyvene said with a hissing chuckle. "You have yet to learn your full potential it seems. Rest for now and I will teach you as much as time permits." He said turning from them. Each floating skull followed one opening its mouth to let out a wispy breath before following.
"Oh Crow what have I gotten us into." Silver said burying his face into the fur of his mate.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:39 PM Post #117
Masaaki, the Warrior Kitsune
She was sitting in an abandoned building, trying to find the Shadowweaver lair from a distance. She saw a dark purple portal behind her, growling lowly. Rujo has slowly came out of it, not harming her."So you will accept your death from me now?" Masaaki asked, her claws out."No, and I'll tell you the truth about your parents." Rujo said, looking sternly at her.Masaaki kept her paw in the air, wanting to hurt Rujo."It wasn't me who killed her, but Crow was. He stole and killed them mercilessly, not me. I've been framed." said Rujo.Masaaki's whole body twitched, fooled by Rujo."He...he did it?" she asked, her hair raising in anger.Rujo nodded slowly, Masaaki closing and sniffing the air.She has finally caught the scent of Crow, growling louder."There." she said, her voice deep and demonic.She flew off into the distance, wanting to find Crow."Yes! Masaaki's doing us a favor by killing Crow.She will always think of him being the killer of her parents but it was actually me! I feel so happy right now. I can't wait to see this!" She jumped back in the portal, back into the lair.
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 1/23/2019 at 8:41 PM.
Yeetthatskeet
Level 23
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:48 PM Post #118
-Star-

Hearing what the shadowweaver was up to, Star knew what to do. His brother taught him of weaknesses that appear if a lot of rifts are opened in a short amount of time. If you fired at them a desired rift opened. It wasn't really that good compared to actually being able to open rifts but it would do. Firing at a weak point a rift opened to Silver and Crow. Not noticing the other animal there he jumped in. "Rujo's using Masaaki for something and I think it has to do with Crow."

-Clove-

She felt herself be put in between two thin object. These must be his wings, the blue fox thought. It wasn't actually that bad besides the occasional bump. Being exhausted Clove rested her head, slightly dozing off.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 8:56 PM Post #119
Masaaki, the Warrior Kitsune
"This feels wrong. Me trusting a Shadowweaver by their words, especially by someone like Rujo. But I want to just destroy Crow for killing my parents. Once I find him, he'll never see the light again." she thought, her mind fixated on him.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #120
Silver-
Again he found himself waking up, teeth bared as he looked forward. The rift closed behind the Buck. "What? Great we have more enemies now." He sighed again putting his face in Crow's fur. "I don't understand why they all can't just get along, all I wanted was to be able to live my life out with Crow and now look." He grumbled still too tired to do much else. The Black Death stopped turning back to them. Lightly he settled down next to the nixies covering them with a wing.
"You." The nyvene said looking at the buck. "How did you get here?" He hissed looking about them in the darkness. His eyes flashed a bright red and the scene around them changed to that of a grassy field though on each side tall walls surrounded them. "That's better, we are safe from her here." He purred settling down. They no longer belonged to a physical plane of reality making them impossible to track. "Tell me buck what exactly did you see?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.