Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Look! Another New Player!
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lightweaver
Level 67
Threads: 4
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 12:48 PM Post #11
The cosmere awaits you! Hoid shows up in Mistborn, but only for a moment. And as much as he's written for the Stormlight Archives, there's actually only 3 books out right now. I guess Warbreaker kinda ties in, but it is technically its own series.

I am finding that it is extremely easy to get fancy eggs and fancy pets with fancy traits, so I think I am going to try to restrain myself and not buy anymore pets and try to breed some of my own. Thank you! But it is too easy to suddenly find myself with a full stable and hatchery, so I am going to try and figure out what to do with the pets I already have.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 1:02 PM Post #12
The fourth in my mind is Edgedancer, but I guess its more of a side novella. And thats really cool the Hoid is there, his conversations are some of my favorite to readespecially when he interacts with Kaladin.
And I totally understand the full stable and hatcheryits definetly a matter of restraint to keep from breeding and buying. Theyre all just so beautiful! XD
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 3:17 PM Post #13
SO, that Reaper kelp, if you scroll down to where the traits are supposed to be, you see *Reaper Kelpari in blue right? Thats a PB. Themed have a yellow star and purple writing(themed are caught in the wild while PB are bred)
Now, Restrict Traits are like the Reaper Traits on that Kelp
When generating a pet, the Restrict traits have a * on them.
(FR is FlightRising)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.