Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 8,027 875
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,026,296 1,867
Generated 353,845 99
Captured 769,404 181
Bred 3,903,047 1,587
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 93 1, 2, 3... 92, 93, 94... 133, 134, 135 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Oreoquack
Level 43
Joined: 12/12/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 2,271
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 11:18 AM Post #921
I take a deep breath and keep my eyes ahead.
Laural303
Level 28
Joined: 2/15/2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 79
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 6:11 PM Post #922
Keep looking
Dewmilk
Level 24
Joined: 12/22/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 149
Posted: 4/17/2019 at 7:49 PM Post #923
"That's okay. I excuse him. Do you know where we can get some food and chat? Honestly, he might just be hangry." I joke.
Jumpingemerald
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 0
Posts: 459
Posted: 4/21/2019 at 7:11 PM Post #924
(Sorry I haven't responded in a while...)
Startled, I quickly lower my bow and run after her, "Wait! I'm sorry please don't be scared!"
I raise my hands to hopefully show I won't harm her, though just in case, I keep my bow by my feet
Meerables
Level 68
The Carver
Joined: 2/16/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 413
Posted: 4/22/2019 at 5:46 PM Post #925
Sorry for taking so long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking that if this creature has been chained up here, its probably dehydrated and starved. Keeping my distance I grab my bag and find my food and water. Taking a small portion of my food out of the pack I keep that in one hand will I hold the water bottle in the other, I slowly approach the dragon like creature
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,651
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 2:33 AM Post #926


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You wander up to the wooden inn and cautiously walk through the door and into an open lobby. Two large stair cases lead up to a second floor on either side of the room and there appears to be an unnecessary amount of doors scattered about the place. You're sure that there isn't a single possibility that all those doors lead to actual rooms. A rather high counter sits in the middle back of the room, someone appear to fast asleep in a chair just behind it.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,651
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 2:37 AM Post #927
You really have been craving some excitement haven't you?
xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You reach out and poke the red stone as hard as you possibly can, almost daring to make the floor fall out from under you. Your finger stays pressed down on the stone while you wait for something to happen, nothing does. You sigh in utter disappointment and begin to move your finger away, to your joy you hear a distant click. It almost sounded like a trap being reset...

Should you take your finger off completely?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,651
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 2:46 AM Post #928


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



She points her staff at a pale blue wooden house like structure jutting out of one of the higher branches.

"Yes, Devon, he's the idiot tasked with keeping Jaylyn and her brother from killing or injuring all the people and things that wander this realm. He's pretty bad at his job, he slacks off to drink tea alot more than he should.

What should you say?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,651
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 2:50 AM Post #929


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The stone fizzles and flashes several times before you stand no longer in snow, but rather in a rather shallow puddle of crystal clear water. You sigh in relief and double check that both of your companions defiantly made it through the odd occurrence.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,651
Posted: 4/23/2019 at 2:57 AM Post #930


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It cocks it's head sharply to one side and sticks it's tongue of of its mouth in an almost dog like way. You're pretty sure it didn't understand a single word you just said, but I'd did seem rather interested in what you were doing.

What should you do?


Unknown
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 92, 93, 94... 133, 134, 135
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.