Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,863 936
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,038,728 1,944
Generated 354,839 166
Captured 770,703 250
Bred 3,913,186 1,528
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 91 1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 137, 138, 139 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,691
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 7:06 PM Post #901


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You decide that maybe it would be better to follow the wall around in a square first, before looking around the middle of the room. You begin walking to your left, one hand on the wall and eyes glancing around in the darkness. You make it back the entrance that you came in from, or at least it looked similar.

What should you do?
Sairento
Level 65
Benevolent Brewer
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 113
Posts: 4,955
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 8:36 PM Post #902
Taking one last glance at the room, I check if there's anything interesting. If not, I exit through the entrance.
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=91#901
Author: Smolblu
Time Posted: 4/16/2019 at 7:06 PM


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You decide that maybe it would be better to follow the wall around in a square first, before looking around the middle of the room. You begin walking to your left, one hand on the wall and eyes glancing around in the darkness. You make it back the entrance that you came in from, or at least it looked similar.

What should you do?
Ghostttlydragons
Level 39
Joined: 2/22/2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 133
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 8:40 PM Post #903
I sigh, and quietly close the door, Lighting Bug sensing that Charlie is gone and comes up to me, rubbing his body on my legs. "We should get some sleep, Lighting. We don't want to travel while being tired. " I sit on the bed, lay down and pat the available space for Lighting Bug to lay up there with me. I start to drift off.
Oreoquack
Level 43
Joined: 12/12/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 2,302
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 8:42 PM Post #904
I try my best not to look down. I keep my eyes ahead since I feel uneasy if they're closed.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 9:22 PM Post #905
"Well from someone who more personally knows her, is she nice?"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



He looks down at you and smiles.

"I mean, I sort of knew her. My brother knew her quite well, so I occasionally spoke to her..."

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,691
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:06 PM Post #906


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As you wander around you can't seem to read half of the signs hanging outside of what seemed to be shops. However there were a few signs around the place that you could read. Some of which being 'Blue Ny'Veen Inn', 'Local Store', 'Sweet and Sour', 'Blacksmith' and 'Armoury'. Maybe a few of them could be helpful in the future?

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,691
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:18 PM Post #907
It is 100% possible to die in this world, but it is highly unlikely. I don't want to just jump around killing players off, but if someone makes a really bad decision they may die.
:3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Rosepetal on your shoulder and Whitecloud glued to your side you dash through the thick snow away from the unnatural rolling fog. As the fog gets smaller and smaller you slow down and begin to walk at en ever slowing pace. There appears to be no defining landmarks amounts the snow, it is kind of making you disorientated.

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,691
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:30 PM Post #908


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You take one last glance into the darkness, and find that there seems to be a red light blinking in the middle. It seemed odd and completely out of place. You were also relatively sure that it hadn't been there before...

What should you do?
Sairento
Level 65
Benevolent Brewer
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 113
Posts: 4,955
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:32 PM Post #909
HA! SOMETHING INTERESTING! I go over and inspect it.
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=91#908
Author: Smolblu
Time Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:30 PM


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You take one last glance into the darkness, and find that there seems to be a red light blinking in the middle. It seemed odd and completely out of place. You were also relatively sure that it hadn't been there before...

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 68
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 42
Posts: 3,691
Posted: 4/16/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #910


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You wake with a start, sun shining through a double glass door leading out onto a balcony and Lightning Bug laying sprawled over your legs at the end of the bed. As you shift he whines and rolls further towards the end of the bed and off of your legs. As you move to sit up, a large creature perched on the balcony railing catches your eyes.

What should you do?


Unknown
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 137, 138, 139
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.