Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 28 1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 209, 210, 211 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/15/2019 at 1:33 PM Post #271
"No where in particular, I'm still trying to figure out how I even got here. You don't, by any chance, know a woman with white hair, black and red wings and a matching outfit? She greeted me when I woke up in the forest."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The fawn like lady jumps as you enter the store again. Alaska squeaks happily and dives over the counter, disappearing into a back room. She looks shocked for a moment, but after forming a smile she looks up at you.

"Back so soon? Did you finish all my errands?"

You nod violently and smile. As she begins talking again she takes all the stones you had asked for and places them together in a white box. You notice that she also placed a redish orange stone in the box, but she's talking so much you're not sure if you'll even be able to ask what it is.

"Thank you so much, while I'm still running this place I really don't have enough time to get anything done... Where are you off to?"

What should you say?
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 2/15/2019 at 5:25 PM Post #272
*stares at it*
Hi?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 51
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 2:21 PM Post #273

She continues to giggle uncontrollably as she quickly rolls of you. She leans up onto her knees before standing up gracefully and looking down at you, her arms crossed tightly behind her back.

"Viper you say? I won't hurt you, not yet. Where are you going?"

Do you even know where your going?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #274

You continue up the hill following the gravel path. When the trees finally blocked the sky from your view you stopped. Looking around you could make out a wooden structure presumably a house and a large garden spreading all the way down to the edge of the trees. A sharp whistling noise draws your attention to your left. A small blue and white creature sits curled around a young tree. It appears to have a yellow collar around its neck.

Investigate?

???
Edited By Smolblu on 2/20/2019 at 1:16 AM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:36 PM Post #275

Her smile faltered again. She began fiddling with something under the desk. She tried as hard as she possibly could to avoid eye contact, mostly staring just below your eyes. When she finally spoke she was stuttering.

"...Well...um...If you talk to the corner store owner she might know something...about that woman. She knows lots of things..."

What should you say?
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:40 PM Post #276
I dismiss her strange behavior and thank her, then I head out to the corner store.

Her smile faltered again. She began fiddling with something under the desk. She tried as hard as she possibly could to avoid eye contact, mostly staring just below your eyes. When she finally spoke she was stuttering.

"...Well...um...If you talk to the corner store owner she might know something...about that woman. She knows lots of things..."

What should you say?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:48 PM Post #277
You're back! I know you haven't been gone for that long, but I've missed your presence!

It stared back at you, it's pupils slitting then rounding again. It cocked its head and squeaked in confusion, it's ears perked up and tail flicking back and forth before curling it back around its feet.

What should you do?

???

???
Edited By Smolblu on 2/16/2019 at 4:56 PM.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:55 PM Post #278

You quickly arrive at the corner store. As you enter the store bells jingle alerting the red haired lady to your presence. She looks up placing a black leather bound book down on the counter. You walk forward and look around the shelves. Different products sat around the shelves, some had labels that you could read and some were written in other languages.

"Hey 'Luv. What do you need today?"

What should you say?
Edited By Smolblu on 2/16/2019 at 4:55 PM.
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 4:58 PM Post #279
"I'd hate to bother you but I was just wondering, do you know of a woman with white hair, black and red wings, and a matching outfit?"

You quickly arrive at the corner store. As you enter the store bells jingle alerting the red haired lady to your presence. She looks up placing a black leather bound book down on the counter. You walk forward and look around the shelves. Different products sat around the shelves, some had labels that you could read and some were written in other languages.

"Hey 'Luv. What do you need today?"

What should you say?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2019 at 5:36 PM Post #280

She smiles and picks up the black leather bound book. After flicking through at least six or seven pages she found what she is looking for and looks back up to you with a confused half smile.

"Hm, She didn't happen to be carrying a black chunk of wood decorated with gold bands, did she?"

Did she?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 209, 210, 211
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.