Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 9,751 1,230
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 4,685,272 2,508
Generated 328,768 100
Captured 713,836 268
Bred 3,642,668 2,140
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread Posted
Week of Love Overview Feb 12
Site Downtime - 1/24 @.. Jan 23
Lupora Themed Revamp Jan 19
Ongoing Updates Jan 10
Winter Festival Pet Tr.. Jan 7
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 25 1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Meerables
Level 67
Joined: 2/16/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 224
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 5:57 PM Post #241
Looking at a map I deiced I should go to visit Charlie and Tammy to see if they could tell me more.
I look up at the store owner and say, "Thank you for your time I should probably be on my way now."
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 6:03 PM Post #242
Here's your 'lil guy!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She whistles happily and watches the water as you continue to walk. You wander along the streams edge until you come across a small wooden box like structure. It was decorated with words Forrest's store.

Should you investigate?
Cottony5
Level 45
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 73
Posts: 2,861
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 6:16 PM Post #243
*stares back at them* *backs away slowly and pretends I never saw anything*


You sneak over to the set of draws and crouch down to see what could possibly making that noise. Underneath the set of draws was two tiny Vulnyxs. They stared at you accusingly and flicked their tails back and forth.

What to do? What to do?
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 6:25 PM Post #244


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You wander closer and closer towards the tree. You try to stop walking, but your legs keep moving until you are only inches from the tree. Your hand reaches up towards the tree against your will until it is flat against the bark.

Hey kid...
!!su hctaw esaelP
We won't hurt you!
!regnol yatS
Be careful she's always watching!


What should you say?
Blackghostdragon
Level 36
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 937
Posted: 2/9/2019 at 7:32 PM Post #245
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Do you know where Bella is? I have a letter for her." I say waving the letter in my hand.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Felix shifts and attempts to swat you away. You dodged his hand and shook him again. He suddenly shot up, hitting both his knees on the counter.

"Gah!! Ghost, hi? What do you need today?"

Should you wake him and ask him where Bella is?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)
Eyelashviper
Level 29
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 138
Posts: 2,975
Posted: 2/10/2019 at 8:28 AM Post #246
I say "H-Hello... i am glad you wont hurt me..." I stop because I am too scared and confused to talk on
Jumpingemerald
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 11/3/2018
Threads: 0
Posts: 335
Posted: 2/12/2019 at 8:16 AM Post #247
(Thank you!)

I walk over to the box and crouch down. Hovering my hand over it for a few seconds, I look at it a bit longer, before finally picking it up
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 12:22 AM Post #248


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



She smiles and pushes a box across the counter towards you. It was small and made of a white wood of some kind and embellished with gold swirls that looked almost like leaves. After analysing the box you picked it up and thanked her before turning around and leaving. Once on the street you glanced around. People walked back and forth past you. You weren't entirely sure which way their residence was. It wasn't on the map and you had forgotten to ask the lady in the shop.

Should you ask someone?
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 12:31 AM Post #249


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You backed up and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes of considering what was wrong with everyone in this weird place, your train of thought was interrupted by one of the tiny lynx like creatures jumping up onto the couch next to you. It sat down, curling its tail around its legs as it stared at you.

What should you do?


???


???
Edited By Smolblu on 2/13/2019 at 12:31 AM.
Smolblu
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 38
Posts: 2,306
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 12:35 AM Post #250


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



He hummed and looked around the room. Upon not seeing her anywhere in the room he looked back to you and said.

"I think she told me she was going to see her brother before I fell asleep... If you'd like I can give it to her when she gets back?"

Leave it with him?
- Give the letter to Bella (COMPLETING...)
- Get all items on the list from the corner store (COMPLETED)
- Fill the bucket with water (COMPLETED)


Alaska
Edited By Smolblu on 2/13/2019 at 12:35 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.