Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 7,265 993
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,094,529 2,580
Generated 357,385 371
Captured 779,946 592
Bred 3,957,198 1,617
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Forgotten Paths
Page 164 1, 2, 3... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kathyultrayima
Level 64
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 14
Posts: 1,153
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 8:36 AM Post #1631
I smile and thank her, wishing her a good day as I leave. I also 'accidently' drop my other piece of gold on the counter, before sprinting away from the shop so she cant return it again.
Oreoquack
Level 43
Joined: 12/12/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 2,412
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 11:55 AM Post #1632
I gently and nervously bat Jaylyn's hands away.
Sanya
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 1/19/2014
Threads: 43
Posts: 1,042
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 2:11 PM Post #1633
the ones in black in red I go up to
Sairento
Level 65
Benevolent Brewer
Joined: 8/24/2018
Threads: 115
Posts: 5,267
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #1634
Slightly offended, I say, 'I've never been here, so, I've never heard of these.'
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72024&page=163#1623
Author: Smolblu
Time Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:31 AM


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



You can see the last of the tension leave him as he giggles.

"Silly human! Mama always told me that your lot were odd, but I didn't think you were this oblivious! Have you really never heard of either of those things?"

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,935
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #1635


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Sparrow nods and disappears again. Kestrel, on the other hand, straightens up her posture and leans down onto her elbows. She stares at you and mutters.

"That's interesting... Where did you come from?"

What should you do?
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,935
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #1636


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You take a few steps forward and ask what's going on, nobody really answers, they all just continue to walk around minding their own business. From the place that you are now, you can see that the street is full of stalls and shops.

What will you do?
Mossflight2
Level 69
Knight
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 19
Posts: 1,069
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #1637
I think for a second. "I... dont remember..." I say, confused.
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,935
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 6:06 PM Post #1638
He's just grumpy, literally always grumpy. He is almost never in a good mood...
>~<

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Amie perks up and twirls in a small circle while raising her hand high up into the air. She smiles across to the other girl and starts to describe her father.

"Oh, umm, well he's this tall, actually maybe a little bit taller and he looks like me! Just taller..."

The girl in the corner rolls up off the ground patting the large dragon once of the head as she does so. It purrs and gets to its feet as well so that it can follow the girl as she walks across the room towards you. The girl stares at Amie for several seconds, squinting her eyes to make out her features better.

"He wouldn't happen to be named Beck, would he?"

Amie smiles and shakes her head.

"No silly! His name is Dada!"

The girl smirks and waves a hand to the right, most likely indicating to something.

"I think I know where he is, do you want me to take you to him?"

What should you do?


Unknown
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,935
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 6:23 PM Post #1639


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You cautiously peek inside the tree at the eyes, the light that they once possessed quickly dims, becoming only a small sliver of what it once was. It only takes a few seconds for the small creature to emerge, smoke curls around its body as it hovers just above your head.

What should you do?



Unknown
Smolblu
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 44
Posts: 3,935
Posted: 8/14/2019 at 6:26 PM Post #1640


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



She shakes her head solemnly and frowns.

"Not much, I wish I knew more. My brother knew a lot, but he never shared his research with me... and now he's in Athya..."

What should you do?
Edited By Smolblu on 8/16/2019 at 5:46 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.