Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The War of Many Gods (+ Goddesses)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 1:38 PM Post #1
Kay' This is an RP of Percy Jackson, and some Gods are upset, yadda yadda. The thing is, this time is different. Sure, the Romans and Greeks worked together once, but now, they are trying to build a camp for both in one. Big, major conflict on where things go. So, things aren't going too well. When the world's already in conflict, there seems to be no need for more. Yet, Chiron smells a new quest coming, one that may end or save the world. But can these unlikely hero's save the day?

Greek Gods and Godessess

1 kid of Poseidon
- Lalalanmao as Brooke or Brook

2 kid of Hades
- Scoutwolf as Valda
- Hazelbaby as Child of Hades

2 kids of Ares
- Dare2BMe as Elda
-

2 kids of Aphrodite
- Lalalanmao as Rosaline or Rose
- M3ifwa as Paz Armour

2 kids of Athena
- Sophiegrace as Ulima
- Sabira as Grigora

1 kids of Hecate
- Dracontamer as Son of Hecate
- Shayni as Child of Hecate
2 kids of Hephaestus
- Hazelbaby as Child of Hephaestus
-

2 kids of Hermes
-
- Scoutwolf as Achan

Roman Gods and Godessess

1 kid of Fortuna (godess of fortune)
-

2 kids of Flora ( flowers and spring)
-
-

1 kids of Janus (goddess of beginning and ends)
-

2 kids of Clementia (godess of forgivness and mercy)
- Scoutwolf as Arrie
-
1 kid of Honos (god of military honors and chilvery)
-

Rules are as Rules go.
1) You may have up to two (though some have three. Sorry folks, I'm aiming this at myself, I really am bad at this stuff.) character(s). If all the places are filled, no more. If not, ask if you can have one more. At the top of the post, please state the character you are using and who the message is directed to. If everyone, simply say everyone.
2) Don't ping users unless it involves them or something they need to hear. In mine, I'll ping everyone, just so that they know whats a happening.
3) Have creative names that mean something about what reminds you of the god its parent was.
4) Hate the character, not the user.
5) Do not be OP.
6) Only kill a player if you have permission to.
7) Don't be that mass-murderer that everyone's suppose to hate. Please.
8) You must apply through PM if you want a high rank. Include a reason why you want that rank.
9) Be original.
10) My word is law... Though people can put in input, and please tell me if I go OP.
11) PLEASE please ping me
12) If I've forgotten something please let me know. This is my first thing, so beware. The rules may change with something else.

Ping list: Dracontamer, Shayni, Hazelbaby, M3ifwa, Sabira, Sophiegrace, Lalalanmao, Scoutwolf, Dare2BMe,
And if there comes more, I'll add them on.

Link to Signups: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=70932&page=1

Now, let the RP begin! (I'm so excited on how this will turn out! This is my first RP after all. Sorry, I have to warn you all alot, that I am human, and will make mistakes.)
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 1:49 PM Post #2
Ulima - Camp Halfblood
Ulima looked around Camp Halfblood. Her silvery grey eyes showed only boredom despite the business of the campers around her. Ulima yawned before walking towards the dining pavilion for food.
(Colour of speech: C0C0C0)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:16 PM Post #3
Valda - (And Achan) Don't know their Half-bloods yet

Valda hid behind her dark hair, and looked out the window. The trees were a blurr as they whizzed by, but that wasn't why she was looking out. There, in the breaks in the trees was a man on, no, he was part of the horse. Valda gasped, and turned to her brother, who was pretending to sleep. They had been in the car a while, and the journey had been long and rough. " Achan! Achan, wake up! There's a horse-man. I mean a man horse. I mean a... Just look for yourself." Grumbling, Achan looked out the windows, and his eyes widened. "Oh my..." His jaw dropped, and then he turned to mom, who was in the front seat. "Mom, look! There's a horse man outside. A man that's part horse." He looked at her earnestly, and she looked over. Their mom straightened in her seat. "That's not all." she whispered to herself, and then she looked forward, and stepped on the gas. Valda was sure they were speeding. "Mom, what's going on?" Their mom didn't answer, but the blood curdling call was enough.

(When Valda's speaking, it's blue. When it's Achan, it's red-ish)

Arry - knows she's half-blood

Arry walked out of the school, and wandered over to Camp. It wasn't any camp. It was the Roman camp. Okay, and Greek camp, but they had two different ways of teaching. Arry didn't exactly agree with the Romans, but the Greek style weren't her taste either. It was hard to find the exact thing she agreed with, but she agreed with most everything. Then a roar split the air, and she tilted her head, wondering what could make such a noise. And then it hit her. The idea, and the monster. It roared, and the stink of its breath made her woozy. "Why don't you go to the dentist, and brush your teeth?" she asked to no one in particular. (When Arry is speaking, it's this color.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 1/12/2019 at 2:17 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #4
Brooke ~ 0000FF
Brooke looked around the camp before spotting Ulima. "Hey" she said, even though she was still half asleep

Rosaline ~ FF00FF
Rosaline looked around her cabin seeing if Paz was up. She combed her long black hair and braided it. Then she put just the slightest amount of pink makeup.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 3:03 PM Post #5
Arry

Arry ran to the camp, and nearly ran into Ulima and Brook. "Hi." she said breathlessly. "There's a monster outside the boarder, though I don't know who it's hunting. Someone is in trouble. At least I think. I'm not sure. I wish for once, monsters where friendly." she sighed as she said this, but looked cheerful.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 5:02 PM Post #6
Ulima - Camp Halfblood

"Hello."Ulima said before looking up in alarm, "We should inform Chiron." She responded quickly, "He may know what to do. Did you see what type of monster it was?" Ulima inwardly sighed, so much for a relaxing morning.
Edited By Sophiegrace on 1/12/2019 at 5:06 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 6:03 PM Post #7
Brooke ~ Camp HalfBlood

Brooke looked startled. "Well that's not good. As long as no one lets it in it can't get in right?"
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 11:07 PM Post #8
Paz armour ~Camp half bloud

"Oh god!" comes out of the bushes near by "What does it look like??" Paz asked looking at Ulima Brooke and Arry. "please i need to know! if you don't tell me i cant... tell if its after me..." she mumbled sadly
Edited By M3ifwa on 1/14/2019 at 2:53 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 9:02 AM Post #9
Rose & Brooke ~ Camp Half Blood
Rose came out of the cabin looking around. "What do you mean Paz?" Brooke sighed. "Looks like we have a monster to see."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #10
Arrie ~ Camp Half Blood

Arrie shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure, but..." She looked cheerful as she said the one piece of information she knew. "It did have bad breath, and I told it it should go to the dentists, though I didn't see it, so I don't know if it heard me. Poor thing." Arry sighed at shook her head.

Achan ~ Driving to Half Blood

Achan pushed Valda aside, puzzled that his mom said 'That's not all'. He rolled down the window to many protests, and leaned out the window as Valda complained that he had pushed her. Okay, he thought true enough. When he looked forward, there was nothing out there that could frighten their mom, except for that squirrel, but that wasn't that dangerous, right? " Mom, what did you mean?" Then he looked the other way, as his mom screamed at him to roll up the window. Achan nearly fell out the window at the sight of the horrible beast. The window started to close. He regained his grip as the monster roared again. The roar rocked the car, and shook the window. With a cry, Achan fell out the window and fell in a heap on the road opposite. He quickly got up, and was prepared to race after his mom's car when there was a thunderous crash. Achan turned around, and a monster came into view. There was a growl, and Achan remembered he was on the road. He jumped to the side as a truck squealed right over the spot he was in. Wet grass squelched beneath his boots as he watched his car drive away and the monster get closer.

Valda ~ Going to Camp Half Blood

Valda couldn't belive it. Achan had just fallen out the window, and mom wasn't slowing down. "Mom! Achan fell out!" Mom turned around, and said something under her breath. "Well, he should know the way... I hope he does. I told you guys stories before. I just hope he remembers them. We have to get at least one of you to the place. Just up the hill, about a 1/4 mile I think?" Mom was left to do calculations and drive, as Valda tried to spot Achan again.

( I thinking the monster is a Minotaur or Cyclops? I don't really know yet. Other ideas are welcome.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.