Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 8:10 PM Post #41
Whoops ignore this
Edited By Owlphoenix on 1/20/2019 at 8:14 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 8:13 PM Post #42
IGN
Owlphoenix

Name
Phoenicia (Phoenix)

Picture

Personality + Extra Information
She is shy around strangers and dislikes attention, but doesn't like to be entirely left out of something. She is very loyal to her few friends and is more outgoing and witty around them. She is clever and quick-thinking, but is a bit of a pessimist and tends to doubt her abilities. She does not like being told what to do and will sometimes straight-out refuse to listen to you if you boss her around. She tries to think before she speaks or acts, but occasionally will follow her heart over her head if she feels strongly enough about something. She enjoys music and making up fictional stories in her head. She also loves animals, birds most of all, and is more comfortable around them than people. She likes raspberries.

Age/Pronouns
16, Her/She

Hybrid Type
Half human, half falcon

Birth Zodiac
Virgo

Village
Hericon

Profession
Animal Tamer
Edited By Owlphoenix on 1/20/2019 at 8:21 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:28 PM Post #43
All Zodiacs up, so now is the time to change if wanted!
Setting up character pages tomorrow, but here are advantages to all your hybrids and I'll do starting posts now.

Falcon
Advantages:
- Can fly for about an hour before wings tire
- Wings easily fold up out of the way
- Excellent eyesight for anything small and moving
Disadvantages:
- Have large sharp teeth where molar teeth should be (can't close mouth properly)
- Can't digest anything that isn't meat really
- Dulled sense of smell

Kitsunes
Advantages:
- Telepathic to other kitsunes under full moon
- Enhanced balance
- Their ball can put them to sleep or calm them immediately, it can also be used for divination
Disadvantages:
- Strong rice craving
- If ball is stolen, they must give that person a promise or they will die
- Dulled sense of hearing

Pampas Deer
Advantages:
- Able to drink unclean water
- Enhanced speed
- Able to adapt to the situation quickly
Disadvantage:
- When scared, let off a strong scent
- Dulled down reaction to danger
- Loud when moving

Demon
Advantages:
- Fear radiation
- When eyes are closed, they can see through eyelids to human souls
- Enhanced magic at night
Disadvantages:
- May be targetted, hard for people to trust them
- Allergic to salt
- Have to be under shade at exactly 12 midday everyday for a minute or skin burns
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:30 PM Post #44
He smiled, "Oh, I think she's still asleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I thought I'd cook a surprise breakfast for you two. Eggs and bacon" he joked, "You know how much she loved full English. I've got some cooked fruit in the pan for you if you want, or I can cook up something special for my special girl"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:32 PM Post #45
Some people you recognized, such as neighbors and acquaintances were walking by. It was busy, perhaps there was a pagan ceremony going on? Or a miracle healing? There were also plenty of people you'd never seen before, or had seen briefly, but never spoken to.
Edited By IvyCat on 1/27/2019 at 2:50 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:37 PM Post #46
You woke up at midnight, looking out of the window the town was quite with very few people still awake and walking around. Apart from the usual noises of animals in the village or jungle, it was quiet. All the trading stalls were closed down and few lanterns were on. Your family were not making any noise that you could detect.
Your fingers tingled, it was a good night. The stars were out, there were barely any stars. There was a warm breeze that you could hear against the glass window.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #47
He smiled, "Oh, I think she's still asleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I thought I'd cook a surprise breakfast for you two. Eggs and bacon" he joked, "You know how much she loved full English. I've got some cooked fruit in the pan for you if you want, or I can cook up something special for my special girl"

I laugh but shake my head "No thank you, I'll take the fruits though! They smell so good" she said and in her hurry to sit down tripped on the table leg, she caught herself before she hit the floor and without skipping a bit sat down more cautiously this time.
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/27/2019 at 2:43 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 2:49 PM Post #48
It was a sunny morning in Hericon when you woke up to the smell of pancakes and forest fruits downstairs, the smoke wafting into your room deliciously. It made your stomach rumble. Outside, there was a chattering of birds. You spotted two small ones fly past your window, they were blue with white chests. There was a gentle murmur from the streets through your window and into your bedroom, indicating it wasn't a particularly busy morning.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 3:01 PM Post #49
He chuckled, "Don't burn the table my little apple, you know how uncontrollable your fire powers are. Although, hybrids usually have learnt to control them, they aren't spur of the moment flames by now, or shouldn't be.. I'm sure it's because you have so much potential. Imagine me, having a strong hybrid child. Of course it must be your mothers genes.." he put some of the cooked fruit on a plate "Cinnamon, sweetie?"
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/27/2019 at 3:08 PM Post #50
He chuckled, "Don't burn the table my little apple, you know how uncontrollable your fire powers are. Although, hybrids usually have learnt to control them, they aren't spur of the moment flames by now, or shouldn't be.. I'm sure it's because you have so much potential. Imagine me, having a strong hybrid child. Of course it must be your mothers genes.." he put some of the cooked fruit on a plate "Cinnamon, sweetie?"

She blushed but still glowed under his praise "Yes please dad! And you're plenty strong! i got my awesome legs and antlers from you after all" she says tapping her antlers fondly before digging in to the food
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.