Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Neyite's 3D Drawing Shop~
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:35 AM Post #1

Hello there! I've recently started playing around in the virtual reality drawing tool called Tilt Brush, it's an app in which the player can draw in 3D and create three dimensional drawings, sculptures, and characters. I want to improve my skills in this medium, yet I don't have nearly enough muses to draw. This is where you guys come in.

I am here to create 3D sculptures of your characters! I would currently prefer to limit this to animals only, since I am most familiar with snouts and beaks than humans. I may be able to attempt furry characters who are more animal-like than human, but no promises. (That flat, human face is scary, man!)

VR art is also super intensive, in comparison to normal drawing. It takes a lot more movement and I can only keep at it for an hour or two before my arms get too tired to continue. Please keep that in mind when commissioning! This stuff takes time and energy. I'm also a junior in high school, meaning I don't have tons of time to work on this stuff. I'll do my best, though! Just be nice and understanding and we should be all good, yknow?

Some ground rules:
I reserve the right to deny any commission.
I don't do NSFW art. (not sure how I would given no humans and in VR... but I'm not gonna risk it!)
I don't draw humans.
I will only take three commissions at a time. After that, I'll put you down on a list, but no promises that it will ever get done.
Please give me a week before reminding me about accepted commissions.

If you commission me, you will receive:
Multiple pictures of different views of the sculpture (pictures will be in high quality, they're reduced for your viewing pleasure here)

A wiggle gif of the sculpture

A video that circles around the entire sculpture
A link to a 3D viewer of the sculpture, with the ability to edit the sculpture and download it for yourself (I am not quite sure if this means it can be used outside of Tilt Brush, but eh, it's there)

Prices will be in the next post! Thanks for reading!

Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:35 AM Post #2
Pricing
I am not quite sure how to price this, so I am open to opinions. Please bear in mind that this style of art takes a lot of time and effort, the dragon shown as reference took about 5-6 hours (bearing in mind that I was learning the program simultaneously). Currently I'm thinking about these prices, feel free to smack me if my prices are too high or too low.

1-hour quick draw:
I will draw a simple 3D head of your character. Complete 3D-ness not confirmed, but I will get the shape down and maybe some coloring done based on complexity of muse. This is basically the cheap version of my work, for those who are not as fortunate as others.
50k gold/exchange rate of diamonds as of commission

Basic headshot:
Head and neck of subject, with simple *"sketchy" coloring. With the sketchy style, you will get the 3D headshot with all the colors and shape of the subject, but without any real definition of patterns and lining.
200k gold/exchange rate of diamonds as of commission

Advanced headshot:
I focus a lot more on the specifics of the subject. It is really difficult to do specific patterns and lines in Tilt Brush with it being visible and looking nice, but I am up to the challenge! This also includes any mutations, clothing, and any other add-ons your character may have.
300k gold/exchange rate of diamonds as of commission

Basic full body:
Woo, this is a doozy. I am a perfectionist, so if you choose this option I will endeavor to get the muscleture correct and do a to-scale design of the character as well. You want a giant dragon? I'd make it. I reserve the right to decide the posing to make it more entertaining and enjoyable to me, but I will check with the commissioner first to be sure they agree with my pose of choice. Because of how difficult and time consuming creating a realistically sized and defined body shape and then go back over it with basic sketchy coloring, something of this scale would easily take 12-24 hours to complete in the end.
1mil gold/exchange rate of diamonds as of commission

Advanced full body:
Going all out, eh? Once more, because I am a perfectionist, something like this would be straight up evil. In an advanced full body piece I would do my very best to create a realistically sized and proportioned 3D model of your character in a pose of commissioner choice. I will also do more complex shading, lining, and patterning. Once more: Complex coloring and patterning is extremely difficult to do right, which is where the massive price increase comes from. A project of this magnitude would take a good 18-30 hours to complete, to ensure quality.
1.5mil gold/exchange rate of diamonds as of commission

Other: Have an idea that doesn't quite line up with the other options here? Feel free to ask! I'm perfectly fine with talking out another idea or doing payment plans or cutting costs a bit.

Woo, I hope this is all okay! I am sorry for the high prices, but seriously, this kinda art is extremely intense and takes a lot of time and effort on my part to create. I don't want to sell myself and my time short.

*"sketchy" style as in how this dragon looks.

Art examples and finished commissions will be in the next post!

Edited By Neyite on 1/12/2019 at 2:37 AM.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:35 AM Post #3
Art Examples & Completed Commissions

Next post includes the commission line and commissioner information.
Edited By Neyite on 1/17/2019 at 12:54 AM.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:35 AM Post #4
Commission Line & Info
Woo, this post will have the commission line and information on each commissioner and their subject

1. Meerables - Headshot:

2. Omifoxxo - Advanced headshot:

3. Empty

Commissions are OPEN!
Edited By Neyite on 1/17/2019 at 12:55 AM.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 2:40 AM Post #5
I'm done with my post spamming, everyone else is all good to comment now.

Also, please ping me if you want to commission me so I know to check!
Edited By Neyite on 1/12/2019 at 12:40 PM.
Meerables
Level 69
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 6:35 AM Post #6
Hey could you put me down for a basic headshot, I would like to pay in diamonds if that's okay. Just a quick question, is it okay for the subject to have a mutation or would you prefer it to just be blank?
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 12:30 PM Post #7
I'll give it a shot! If I cant get whatever mutation it is to look right I'll tell you, but I'm going to at least try. And yeah, diamonds are okay to pay in.

Thanks for the interest!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #8
1-hour quick draw:
My cat?
https://toyhou.se/2587087.jupiter
Lots of referance images in his gallery
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 9:22 PM Post #9
Oki, I'll put you down on the list.

Oh boy, a catto. Havent tried doing a 3D of them yet xD hopefully the shape'll come as easy as dragons.
Meerables
Level 69
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 6:40 PM Post #10
ok could you do this girl for me?

how do transactions with diamonds work? I probably should know how to do this, sorry. >~<
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.