Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Underworld: Sign ups
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 1:13 AM Post #1
Deep beneath the earth, lays the Underworld. Some say it belongs to demons. Others don't even believe. But it's real. And its in danger. From the Angels. You may be thinking, angels are supposed to be good! but no. Not these guys. These angels are ruthless, and kill anyone who comes in contact with any underworld creatures. So all of them came down to the underworld. Now, the angels want to destroy it. All of it. Now, its up to teens from different backgrounds, some royal, and some thieves to save the only home they have ever known.
Just choose a race, and state the role you want. Only 2 royal kids per race. This takes place in modern times.
Races

Demons: Demons, the main race of the underworld. Not all are devious and evil as the Angels take them to be. Some are really kind, and all have powers.

Reapers: Reapers, beautiful creatures who wear cloaks and carries a small staff that changes into their scythe. More powerful than all the creatures though, due to them being a mix between ghosts, shadows, and demons.
Ghosts: Ghosts are an underworld race, since pure-bred ghost have 2 forms, 1 which stay alive till age 10, where they get to choose their death. The 2nd form stays alive.

Shadows: Those scary shadows that lurk in your room and take the form of monsters? That's these guys. They don't have shadows, since they are shadows, and they all have dark hair colors(ex. black, dark brown, purple, dark blue, gray.

Demons, Ghosts and Reapers above 18 go to the upperworld to reap souls. Ghosts are support, Demons are hunters, and Reapers are the Harbringer. The royals get to choose whatever division they want though, and everyone is split into teams of 3. So put your division next to your race if you are over the age of 18. Same thing for the shadows, only they make nightmares and scare the crap out of people.

Upperworld

Angels: The main baddies in this story, but some are as good as the stories say. They all have large white wings, and mostly light hair colors.

Werewolves: Werewolves are new upperworld creatures, just popping up in the last century or so. Few are ever sighted.

Vampires: They lived in the upperworld with the reapers, ghosts and demons, but they were one of the races who refused to retreat to the underworld because of the angels. Now, they are thriving, with more popping up every year.

Humans: Your typical, everyday human. No magic, and are good friends with the Angels. So in turn most of them think lowly of the other races that the Angels depict as "evil".

Name(first and last):
Age(15-25):
Race:
Image:
Crush:
Friends:
Siblings:
Personality:
Powers:

ROLES/PARTICIPANTS
1. Gemini Reaper |:| Rubycookie |:| Protagonist
2. Karina Geistess |:| Rubycookie |:| Protagonist
3. Alex Raul |:| Rubycookie |:| Protagonist
4. Hunter Draconi |:| Dragonsrcool54 |:| ???
5. Casey Moons |:| Sabira |:| Protagonist
6.Raven/Kira Vugel |:| Kitten404 |:| Protagonist
7. Nicote Marker |:| Orca2whale |:| Protagonist
8. Newtone Marker |:| Orca2whale |:| Protagonist
9. Emalie Dareno |:| Orca2whale |:| Neutral
10. Graye Himmelhund |:| Kitten404 |:| Antagonist
11. Alicia Grohiik |:| Dragonsrcool54 |:| Antagonist
12. |:| Antagonist

Name: Gemini Variana Austilegos Reaper
Race: Reaper
Background: Reaper Princess, and her father is the Grim Reaper.
Image:
Crush: love life is extremely complicated
Friends: Karina, Alex, Graye, Raven, Riku
Siblings: No one |open!
Personality: In general, she's really smart. She has learned to adapt to her surroundings, and can easily see through lies. Hates being around liars and fake people, since as the Reaper royal family her and her father are always around people like that.
Powers: Typical reaper powers, She can steal the powers of anyone and anything, (this is sort of a curse) she can read minds, she has another form with glowing white eyes and wings, anddd a bunch of others that I'm too lazy to explain.

Name: Karina Geistess
Race: Ghost
Background: Pure Noble, and extremely rich.
Image:
Crush: Alex
friends: Gemini, Alex
Siblings: No one | open!
Personality: Really mean and nasty, hates being around people who are lower class than her. Extreme leech, and acts really sweet and kind to others when shes with Gemini.
Powers: Flying, going through walls, ceilings, floors, controls ice.

Name: Alexander(Alex) Raul
Race: Demon
Background: Noble
Image:
Crush: Gemini
Friends: Gemini, Karina
Siblings: No one | open!
Personality: Cares a lot about his friends, and minds his own business. Doesn't like being bothered, and hates annoying people. He's also really cold and distant towards new people.
Powers: Fire, Flying, Mind control, manipulation of gravity, shapeshift
RULES
You can make your character OP, but not TOO OP
I control the story
Make sure to ping the person you're talking to
at least 2 sentences per reply
Only 1 royal per person
3 characters per person, doesn't have to be the same race
Angels can be good
Hate the character, not the person
Be inactive at your own risk! the story will not stop if you leave
If you feel you are going to be inactive, then don't join
if you ask me to save you a spot but is not online for more than 3 days your spot will go to someone else
Make sure your powers go along with your race.
I will only allow hybrids of logical races, such as angels and humans. But a half angel half demon? No way.
Balance out the boy/girl ratio, but don't let that stop you from making your character.
only 12 people, each character counts as 1.
3 people can be antagonist(angels), put it next to your race if you want to be one of those people. (put the word antagonist by your race.)
i know some of you guys probably won't like this, but if you have more than 1 character, talk in the 3rd person so it won't get confusing, cause that can happen.
Edited By Rubycookie on 4/5/2019 at 8:29 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 12:11 PM Post #2
Mind if i try something of my own? if it doesnt work, lemme know.

Name: Hunter Draconi
Race: Werewolf
Background: he was an apprentice to a potions master, but when he spilled multiple potions on himself in an accident, he accedentally created a lycanthropy potion (and destroyed it at the same time). now, hes a werewolf, running wild. he can think like a human and is smart, and can become a wolf at any time. when the full moon hits, he becomes a hyrbid, and loses some control. he can not attack certian people, though. and no, he doesnt thirst for blood. he needs it every full moon or risks insanity.
Image:

Human:

Wolf:

Werewolf:

Crush: none
Friends: none
Siblings: unknown, unlikely.
Personality: kind, deadly, stealthy
Powers: become a wolf on command, becomes a werewolf on the full moon, incredible agility and speed and strentgh, night vision.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 1/10/2019 at 2:54 PM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #3
alright :)

Aceeeppptttteeddd
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #4
Sweet! I may make more charActers soon.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 4:02 PM Post #5
Name: Casey Moons
Race: Reaper
Background: Her family is a military family.
Image: Looks like this
Crush: None, open
Friends: It's hard to keep them because she's all ways moving, but she has a pin pal, named, Macy Blane.
Siblings: None, open
Personality: She's an awkward book worm, with a witty personality.
Powers: shape shifter, sticking to wall and ceiling. (Wip)
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #6
Added and Accepted :)
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 6:47 PM Post #7
Name(first and last): Everybody calls and knows her as Raven, but her real name is Kira Vugel
Age(15-25): 22
Race: Phoenix
Background: Ever since she was a child she's been hunted. Her parents were captured before she could even walk, and she was taken with them. Over the years her species has dwindled, and she's now the last living phoenix. She tends to wear her bandanna, as she doesn't like trusting people for fear of again being taken prisoner. She's been captured several times, her usual captor being Kuma. She has severe trauma from what people have done to her.
Image: https://ibb.co/7pDWNcR (I drew her myself :3)
Crush: If she has one, nobody knows it
Friends: Graye, Nacht, Gem
Siblings: None she can remember
Personality: Anti-social, quiet, introverted, doesn't like fighting but will do it if necessary, if she believes in something she will fight fiercely for it, has a strange love for dark colored animals like panthers, ravens, etc., surprisingly brave, smart, emotional but doesn't like to show it.
Powers: Healing, fire, electricity, can alternate between her bird and human form
Edited By Kitten404 on 3/13/2019 at 10:38 AM.
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 10:29 AM Post #8
I meant to ping the actual bio but I forgot and now I can't (woops).
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #9
(Lol oki)
Added and accepted :)
Also, are you a antagonist or just a neutral angel?
Edited By Rubycookie on 1/22/2019 at 4:34 PM.
Kittbee
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/22/2019 at 6:17 PM Post #10
She doesn't like anybody, but I'd say she's actually on the underworld's side.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.