Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Still Bleed Red RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:19 PM Post #1
Verndari, the planets guardian, had disappeared after a fight with Illtrottning. She claimed to have destroyed him and assumed rule over the planet. The people were struck with terrible fear and none dared oppose her. Years passed and a rebellion began to grow. It was quickly destroyed, their leaders executed for all to see. Hope was lost. The world was coming to an end.
You and a group of 20 other (slightly) hopeful individuals set out to find something Verndari may have left behind that could save your planet. At first it was a unknown operation, but soon word got out. Suddenly you were fugitives of the law. Searching became slower and harder.
4 long, hard, terrible years passed till you found a small, sliver of hope. The final message wrote by Verndari, hidden away in a vast cave system in a small room, clearly meant to be a study. Bits and pieces of the letter were smudged or torn, impossible to read, and you could not tell who it was written out to, but from what you did read, Verndari may not be dead, but had left in search of help. Help from where, it was uncertain. It was clear however, that he had not found the help yet or he would have returned. Your group spent about a week in the little hidden study. You read every book, searched every corner, but nothing else useful was found.
You left, with renewed hope. Verndari may yet return and defeat Illtrottning. Still more years passed. No sign of his return came. Your group still searched for yet another bit of hope, but nothing.
You began to lose members in your group. It had become harder to evade Illtrottning, as though she knew you had the knowledge of Verndaris possible survival. Your group of 21 people turned into a group of 8.
Eventually you returned to the study, the place you considered safest at this point. There you spent the next 4 months. Only leaving to retrieve food or water. Life had become miserable. Hope was just about extinguished. At one point, someone had tried to light the letter on fire. Once stopped, they attempted to light themselves on fire.
Then, before all Hope was lost, someone came to their little hiding place. He looked unfamiliar but seemed like someone they all knew well. A smile spread across his face.
Hello, I see you have found my study. I am Komamedvon. I assume you are the ones who took Verndaris letter, yes? He asked.
You nodded in reply and then returned the letter. He took it then put it on the desk. You watched him for a moment.
Komamedvon? I have never heard that name. One person mumbled.
I am sure you have, it has just been so long that you dont recall it. I was Verndaris little brother. I am a lesser guardian. I helped Verndari. He had me stay behind when he went to get help from other guardians on different planets. Illtrottning was too powerful, he doesnt know why. He feared she may have had help from a corrupted guardian, specifically Uppeldaudi. I got word from my brother recently though. He is coming back. He has Dasamvinur with him. She will not help fight though, only offer a little support. She has asked that I collect a group of people willing to fight, willing to die if need be. You all have been too stubborn to give up so far, will you volunteer? He said.
You looked around at the group then quickly stood up, as did everyone else. You were willing to help. Komamedvon smiled. Good. I apologize for what will come next, but do not fear. He said. You looked confused for a moment then opened your mouth to say something, but before you could, a wind blew through the room and you passed out. (Sorry to interrupt your reading, but please write your characters favorite food in their personality section if you have read this far)
When you woke again, you saw a blurry figure standing over you. Alive and well, good good. Verndari dear, I must take my leave now. They all seem fine. If a corrupted guardian is taking over your planet, then I should return to mine before one comes after my own. Good luck dear. The figure said.
You sat up and watched them disappear from sight. Your head hurt as you tried to process everything that had happened. Slowly your vision healed. You looked around, spotting the others. Your eyes then shifted to a tall man. It took you a moment to recognize him. When you did you jumped to your feet and ran towards him. He laughed and smiled. Hello there. I am Verndari. I am sorry about all this. Dasamvinur asked that you all be asleep while she completed the spell. She said you would be at higher risk if you were awake. He explained.
You looked at him with confusion then you took a good look at you comrades. They all looked different. Something had changed about them. Dont worry, you still bleed red. He said. He pricked your finger with a needle and a little drop of red blood came out. See, you are still mostly human

I am sorry that it was so long, I just wanted to write. Anyways, what happened is Verndari returned with Dasamvinur. She used some sort of magic to make you different, no longer entirely human. She gave you some magic of your own, but by doing so, turned you half, I guess, monster. It would be an easily noticeable change. Not your eyes turned from blue to purple. It would be more like your skin turns from tan to green or you now have spikes growing along your spine. You are still recognizable as you, but you are not the same.

Rules:
.Please only join if you know you can be active in the roleplay (getting on at least once a day) it is fine to miss one or two days, but dont be gone a whole week. I understand things may come up, and if so, please tell me if you will be gone for a long time
.Keep this pg, minor romance is ok (kissing/hugging), no cursing, and violence (as long as it is not too visual) is ok
.Try not to leave people behind.
.At least 2 lines of roleplay per post
.hate the character, not the roleplayer
.you must read the story above to join

Spots: As of right now, you can only have 2 characters. They cannot both be the same gender unless all of one gender is taken. No two characters can have the same power/physical change
1 female
1 male
Characters:
Name | User | gender | powers/physical change
Dawn | BluePearl13 | female | weather manipulation/patches of her skin have turned to scales
N/A | Shayni | female | N/A
Scarlet | Sabira | female | Scarlet has the ability to summon, control, and hold fire. She has gained foxlike ears, claws, teeth, and tail. Having patches of red fur on her arms and legs.
Keast | Dragongem23 | male | Refer to their character sheet pg. 2
Aster | laurnrabbit | male | sizeshifting/stegosaurus tail

Form:
Name:
Personality: (no will be determined in RP or anything of such sort)
Power/physical change: (no two characters can have the same ones)
Appearance: (picture preferred but not required)
Backstory: (not necessary)
Other:
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 1/23/2019 at 11:03 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:20 PM Post #2
My character

Name: Dawn (dropped her last name)
Personality: she is very kind and caring. She loves to talk and hates silence. She often does need some time alone though and will normally voice when she does. She will not, however, tell anyone why she might need said time alone.
Power/physical change: weather manipulation/patches of her skin have turned to scales
Appearance:

Her ears are still normal
Not mine
Backstory: When she was 5, her dad died. At 14, shortly after Verndaris defeat, her mother disowned her for undisclosed reasons. Dawn sort of just disappeared. She dropped her last name and ran. At 20, she brought together a group of people to search for something Verndari left behind. She was the one to try and light the letter on fire, then herself. Thankfully she had good friends to stop her but still never explained her reasoning for doing so.
Other:

Name: Berach Sharp
Personality:
Power/physical change: (no two characters can have the same ones)
Appearance: (picture preferred but not required)
Backstory: He was born into a rich family. His parents had arranged a marriage for him with a women from another rich family. He didnt particularly love her, but they both decided an arranged marriage was better than being taken advantage of by someone looking for money. They did bond over their shared dislike of Illtrotning though. They joined Dawns group together. His wife did die though. While they were not in love, he was still angered.
Other:
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 1/22/2019 at 10:13 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:29 PM Post #3
Save me a female please, Blue? I'm trying to limit rps I join but this is definitely one I'm joining in on!
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:29 PM Post #4
Awesome! You definitely have a place saved!
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:46 PM Post #5
Can I please have a female please, she'll be red.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:48 PM Post #6
Do you mean she will have red skin?
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:52 PM Post #7
Nope, I'm sorry if I confused you. (I do that a lot, even to myself). But she will have red on her.
Edited By Sabira on 1/4/2019 at 2:52 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #8
Name: Scarlet Luke Elroy
Personality: Hot headed, loyal, can be a comic relief, a little overprotective, her favorite food is a hanger steak (my dad has made one and I love them, all they take is salt and pepper.)
Power/physical change: Scarlet has the ability to summon, control, and hold fire. She has gained foxlike ears, claws, teeth, and tail. Having patches of red fur on her arms and legs.
Appearance:
Backstory: (Wip)
Edited By Sabira on 1/23/2019 at 4:18 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #9
Red on her? I am sorry, but I am still sort of confused
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #10
Oh, sorry, makes sense now!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.