Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Finnishing school...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 10:58 PM Post #31
welcome ^w^
Siamesemeifwa
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 11:00 PM Post #32
thx for the better idea :) instead of *thingy* I put *energy* :)

XD conspirasys are starting XD
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 11:02 PM Post #33
Welcome!
xD now I have to post the conspiracy on Reddit
Mystiecat537
Level 70
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 2:06 AM Post #34
Name: Moira Hazlett
Nobility: Moira is the niece and heir of a demon assassin known only as Silverlie.
History: Like many, Moira's life has been a patchwork of happiness and misery. She never really knew her parents. They didn't want her, but her aunt loved children and was more than happy to take her away. It was lucky, in a way, as she would probably have died of neglect or worse otherwise. Her aunt's name was Serena, but she went by the alias 'Silverlie'. It was a play on a nickname she was given as a teenager for her long, silver colored hair. She learned to always call her 'Aunt Silver' when they were around strangers. They got along very well, though at first Moira had given her aunt trouble.. That didn't last long. Her aunt was somewhat famous for terrifying 'talks' she would give people who pissed her off.

She had a happy childhood. Much of her early education was from her aunt, so she learned about a lot of things most kids wouldn't hear about until they were older. They often traveled and she met quite a variety of people.. Mostly her aunt's friends. She learned to read and write, of course, but she also learned to defend herself. Her aunt decided to teach her what she did for a living. Killing, though Serena also had a lesser interest in torture. In short, her aunt was an assassin. One of the more skilled ones, even if she was rather strange. And she didn't have a student to pass her knowledge to until she took in Moira.

Moira was gradually taught as the years passed, with plenty of time spent making sure she remained good with skills she already learned before moving on to the next. Like many of the 'supernatural' races, demons age slowly, so she had plenty of time to spend training and improving her abilities. Her aunt always impressed upon her how important it was to be prepared, that it was better to be over-prepared than caught up in a bad situation she wasn't ready for. To this end, they often went on little 'field trips' in her aunt's free time. Serena preferred very hands on methods of educating. Moira's favorite parts were always camping. It was fun. Even though that included foraging and having to make their own meals.

She never actually saw anyone die until she was the equivalent of a human seven year old. As a favor to her best friend, her aunt kidnapped, brutally tortured, and eventually killed a man who had wronged many people. A few months later, her aunt began having her practice killing using real people. The first few kills were difficult, but Serena was patient with her. Of course, these weren't proper 'jobs', but rather targets who were kidnapped and bound until they were killed. It was a way to help her get used to killing without being in any real danger yet, so that she wouldn't hesitate when it mattered. Another tactic was to pick truly despicable people and make sure Moira knew everything they had done. Moira still isn't certain why, but her aunt seemed almost pleased when she was bothered by how easily lives could be ended. Serena had just decided that it was time for Moira to begin taking some small jobs when she disappeared. It was on what was supposed to be one of the easier jobs, but something had gone wrong.. What happened, Moira would never find out.

Left alone, with only what she had been taught to guide her, Moira did the only thing she thought she could do in order to survive.. She began working on her own, taking small jobs that paid just enough to allow her to get by. It was certainly an unstable period in her life. There were many times she couldn't find a safe place to sleep, or even have the money to buy food. But she remembered things she had been told both by her aunt and her aunt's friend. They always told her to work hard if she wanted to do well and that she always needed to improve. So she followed that advice, working as hard as she could at honing her skills. She knew all of the basic, important things. There were times when she bit off more than she could chew, when she nearly got killed because of foolish mistakes, but she was able to survive and use those as a lesson. Naturally, there was also a change in her attitude as she got older. She went from being a friendly but guarded child, to a distant and serious young woman. Troubled even.

Most recently, she took on a new job. Standard fare, find and kill a particular target. This was nothing new.. However, after looking into it more thoroughly, she found that her target was attending a mysterious school known only as 'finishing school'. A place which exclusively catered to criminals, or so it seemed. After much deliberation, she came to the conclusion that the best way to gain access to her target would be to enroll in the school herself. This was due to the fact of how mobile it was. Finding out where it would be, how long it would stay there, and getting to that place in order to infiltrate it would be much more time consuming and resource intensive than what would be worth the reward. After much deliberation, she did enroll. The reason she gave was a desire to finish her education, as she doubted even a school like this would allow her to attend if they knew she had been hired to kill a student.
Sexuality: Pansexual - not looking
Pic/Description: Stands at 5'6" and weighs 114.5lb

Personality: Moira is a calm, quiet individual. She often comes off as aloof, being quite distant with others. For a teenager, she exhibits an unusual amount of self control and forethought in her actions. She picks her words carefully, taking some time to decide upon what she wishes to say. Although polite, it cannot be denied that she is blunt and rarely takes other people's feelings into consideration. This is not out of malice. Rather, she is unable to fully recognize emotions for what they are in both others and herself. This has led to her having a certain difficulty with more subtle social cues, as well as having a very limited ability to outwardly emote. This has also led to the development of a more logical thought process, although her priorities and methods can leave one questioning her sanity at times.
Social status: Loner. She has few enemies, but also has no real friends.
Extra: She loves cats, but they hate her. Raspberry flavored candy canes are her favorite treat. She finds people's behavior fascinating, so she often watches them.
Other: Assassin, demon
Theme song: Perfectionist Complex
King

OOC: I don't have a target in mind for her, so if you'd be interested in having it be your character, please PM me
Edited By Mystiecat537 on 1/7/2019 at 11:50 PM.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 2:40 AM Post #35
erm Moira you have been acepted into my school... um what an unusual history you have...~Principal
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 12:29 AM Post #36
you can join :)
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 9:45 AM Post #37
name: Maveric
noblility: Hunter
history: He lost all of his family in a house fire. He was out hunting when someone burned down his house. He swore to get revenge on whoever did it. He was forced to go live with his aunt, and she sent him to this school.
sexuality: Straight
pic/description:
personality: He doesn't socialize with anyone he doesn't trust. He can get quite talkative with people he does trust, though. He's quite loyal.
social status:Lone Wolf type
extra:N/A
other:He can control rain and lightning
theme song: You Can't Take Me (Off of the Spirit movie)
Edited By Sslover on 1/24/2019 at 4:52 PM.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 10:59 PM Post #38
Maveric you have been acepted into this finishing school i hope you make some friends. ~ Principal
Mystiecat537
Level 70
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 3:35 PM Post #39
Ahh.. I hate to be a bother, but I've decided that I'm going to have to bow out of this RP. ^^; I'm afraid that I can't keep up with it. All of the posting is the middle of the night for me, when I have to be sleeping for school, and so much happens that I don't think I could keep my character up to date. You can just say that she got killed in the attack thing, or pretend that she was never there in the first place. ^^;; Sorry about this.
M3ifwa
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/16/2019 at 11:53 PM Post #40
Bump~
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.