Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Lorebuilding and personality stuff for m...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:44 AM Post #1
[I'm not sure what the plural for 'Sylesti' is. Feedback and constructive criticism welcome, but please do bear in mind that this is mainly going to be lighthearted, slice-of-life shorts on my Sylestis and their personalities. It'll be somewhat meta - not breaking the fourth wall entirely, but more 'leaning/sitting on top of the fourth wall'.]

Table of Contents

Photo and Cranberry
Glacia

Sequoia
Captain
Edited By Paradoxic on 1/30/2019 at 6:45 AM.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:57 AM Post #2
Photo and Cranberry

Photo and Cranberry are a duo. The siblings were purchased from the same stable by their current owner, who was hoping to create a more varied team but didn't want to wait for the Sylesti in their hatchery to mature. Not only do the two Kelpari share a mutation (and, by extension, the troubles in keeping their armor polished and well maintained - especially the pearls), they also have great synergy - Photo absorbs most of the hits while dealing some damage of her own, whereas Cranberry does the bulk of the bashing and keeps Photo healed. It's not very impressive, and they tend to get quite a few scrapes when they're up against three enemies or one extremely strong enemy - but against one or two enemies, it works wonders. Their owner has come to highly enjoy setting them on overconfident bandits, and can't wait to add a third Sylesti into the mix when they unlock the party slot needed.
Edited By Paradoxic on 2/4/2019 at 11:19 PM.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 6:58 AM Post #3
[[OOC: I'd just like to thank you for putting those two up for sale, they're beautiful Kelpari and I highly enjoy having them. Their entry's dedicated to you :)]]
Mightymoose13
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #4
((Aw Thank you! Feel free to buy more pets. I like what you're doing. It's so sweet. Also thank you for taking care of Photo and Cranberry))
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/15/2018 at 5:27 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=70649&page=1#4
Author: Mightymoose13
Time Posted: 12/15/2018 at 10:10 AM
((Aw Thank you! Feel free to buy more pets. I like what you're doing. It's so sweet. Also thank you for taking care of Photo and Cranberry))

[[It's no problem, they've been awesome to have around so far and they've gotten me out of quite a few tight spots :)]]
Mightymoose13
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 1:10 AM Post #6
((I'm happy to hear that! Keep up the good work and the nice backgrounds!))
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 6:31 AM Post #7
Glacia

Glacia is what's colloquially known as a starter Sylesti, a special kind of Sylesti specifically generated for first-time Sylesti owners. Her owner created her in the likeliness of a mythical bird of ice said to dwell in the tundras in the far north that they had heard about in bedtime stories as a child. Despite her icy appearance, she is attuned to Shadow (mainly because there's no ice element), raining down attacks on her enemies and sapping their strength to boost herself. For further irony, when her owner finally managed to expand their party and added Glacia to it, she clicked with Photo and Cranberry right away. Or in other words, she gets along like a house on fire with the Kelpari duo... even though none of them are actually attuned to fire.
Edited By Paradoxic on 2/4/2019 at 11:18 PM.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 2:38 AM Post #8
Sequoia

In the stables, there are several high-leveled Sylesti whose role is to complete missions, as well as acting as reserve battlers. Seqouia is the first of those Sylesti, purchased due to her rather lovely colors. Her base Strength and Dexerity made her a shoo-in for being attuned to Wind, and despite her lackluster base stats, she has completed many a mission successfully, ranging from clearing paths, to removing boulders, and occasionally serving as a lookout, navigating the treetops with surprising ease. This has lead to one memorable (and, to several soldiers, amusing) incident where, upon spotting several undead, she unleashed a loud cry that warned the other soldiers and promptly leapt off her arboreal perch, flattening two of the zombies upon landing and knocking the rest of her hapless foes over like a bowling ball would to bowling pins.
Edited By Paradoxic on 2/20/2019 at 2:06 AM.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 6:40 AM Post #9
Captain

Named due to being the highest levelled Sylesti in the stables (though that may change soon), Captain was gifted to his current owner by the same person that Sequoia was purchased from. Contrary to what one may expect from his name, Captain is down to earth, casual, and easygoing - some joke that he was attuned to Earth partially due to his temperament. But disregarding the veracity of that statement, Captain's prodigious strength and agility are well-known amongst his fellow stablemates - unlike Photo, however, he mainly does missions, earning gold and supplies that are otherwise difficult to obtain. Despite not being on the front lines, Captain still gets into quite a few scrapes, as the missions he is sent out on usually involve brawling with multiple enemies (be they Vorkid, Myconid, bandit or undead). The most notable incident was probably a mission where he was sent to help restore some toppled gravestones at the Garden of the Magnate, only for the party he was with to be ambushed by a massive horde of undead. Captain promptly demonstrated exactly why he was picked for the mission and fought them off handily, defeating most of the undead through liberal application of taunting, thorn coat, and leeching strike.
Edited By Paradoxic on 2/4/2019 at 11:20 PM.
CirrusAscending
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 1/30/2019 at 7:11 AM Post #10
[OOC: Forgot to ping you on this one... Captain and Sequoia's entries are both dedicated to you. Thank you for letting me buy Sequoia and gifting me with Captain, they're both awesome and have helped me out so much with regards to gold and resources, you have no idea.]

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.