Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Short-storytelling Contest! (Prizes Vary...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ithyr
Level 35
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 34
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 10:33 AM Post #11
Yet another bump
Raiyenn
Level 58
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/11/2018 at 1:08 PM Post #12
The cold nipped at her gloveless fingers, begging her to turn back. But it was too late, as she had already made her decision. This place simply wasnt home. Sure, the people here had always been kind to her, but deep down she knew; their smiles were simply a mask to hide their pity. She was sick. And here, thats all she would ever be.
Its a bit cold to be going out isnt it Orca? her neighbor asked, hiding their concern behind a warm tone and a saccharine smile.
Ill be back soon she said, the lie sweet like honey in her throat
She walked, calmly at first, towards the soft sandy beach she had known since she grew up. Soon, her footsteps hastened to a run. Her breath hung in the air like little white clouds, as her pale blond hair flew behind her in the cold winter wind. She had made it. She looked to the majestic beast that lay waiting in the depths of the water, and at last, truly smiled. Just out to sea was a beautiful blue whale, waiting just for her.
On the back of this whale, she set sail. She had no destination, no deadline, only a vast sea ahead of her, to do with what she would. So she made it her own. Building up spires of sea glass, she rose her own kingdom. With a crown of pearls, she made her claim as queen. By her side was her only true friend.
Since that day, many months have passed. Legend says if you watch the horizon on the coldest day of winter, you may see her. To this day, she smiles happily as she rules over her little kingdom of two.

Ehhh I liked the concept but I'm not sure of the execution... I had fun though.

My eggs of choice would be any of the female Ryori's. I'm looking to start a Ryori breeding program and I have a really nice male but no good females...
Ithyr
Level 35
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 34
Posted: 12/13/2018 at 8:51 PM Post #13
(Bump)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.