Forum Index > Other Fiction > Spirit Animal fiction
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:59 PM Post #11
Aisha shot the arrow landing it in her target which was Seth's shoulder.
Seth's spirit animal growled then turned back to Seth licking the wound.
"Eve can you get Justin?" Aisha quickly closed in on her target. "Put the hound in passive state or else I put an arrow in it."
Seth could see the archer wasn't kidding as he put Buddy in passive state.
"Who is he to you?" Eve asked summoning her spirit animal.
Orin circled over Justin who was struggling to hold on.
"Just get him then I will explain.'' Aisha never took her eyes away from Seth. "So Greencloak you think it's fun to injure the ones who are fighting to get the nectar to everyone?"
Seth stayed strong even though his wound was bleeding. "Who are you and what do you want with me?"
"Nothing with you." Aisha ignored his first question.
Edited By Starpup5 on 12/2/2018 at 4:04 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 10:26 AM Post #12
Seth knew the archer was not kidding but also that he had seen her before, ''Who are you?''
''None of your concern,'' Ashia helped Justin out of the water while never taking her eyes off of Seth.
With a whistle Shield trotted over and aided Justin in getting on his back. Justin was still bleeding badly and Ashia had nothing to help stop it.
''Willow extract,'' She spoke, ''do you have any Greencloak?''
Seth debated for a minute.
''Let me rephrase that if my friend dies you die,'' Ashias voice was as cold and hard as the arrow tips she had attached to her arrows.
''In my pocket if I may get it out for you,'' Seth decided.
''No tricks Greencloak,'' Ashia allowed him to retrieve the willow extract.
Seth tossed Ashia the small bag of willow extract he had. Ashia opened the bag and started to treat Jistins more immeate wounds that would not stop bleeding.
Scarlet and Orin were situated on a tree not far from the group but they were under strict instructions not be seen or heard by the Greencloak.
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/21/2019 at 2:54 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 3:21 PM Post #13
Scarlet whinned when she saw Justin's wounds. She understood what the duo had been through in their lives one needed the other as much if not more then a person who is bonded needs their spirit animal.
Orin looks at Scarlet then cries out alerting the group of an oncoming attack from the conquerors. The conqueror scouts slip silently toward the group or so they think.
Ashia gently squeezes Justin's hand before letting go, "Just stay here and let me work."
Not quiet understand but getting enough information to put together that the group was in danger Seth pulls the arrow out of his shoulder, "Get to Greenheaven they can protect you there."
"Its not us I'm worried about," Ashia took a deep breath and switched places with Scarlet.
Seth's eyebrows raise, "She's one of the marked?"
Justin nods once, "Yes and thats the reason she fights so hard to get the nectar to others who need it."
"She didn't get the nectar did she," Seth asks.
"A gave me hers since that month there was only enough nectar for one person and we were the only two who would risk getting spirit animals that year where we were from," Justin answers.
Seth's eyes show a hint of emotion he felt, "The Greencloaks are here to help with that problem."
"So are we," Justin adds, "we just help when no one will."

Ashia appears behind the conquerors and takes out one after another from behind. One conqueror in oil black armor noticed the movement out of the cornor of her eye. Sounding the alarm the conqueror fell back with an arrow burried in her chest. Red hair that matched Scarlet's fur bounced as she switched from far range attacks to close range. One after another fell to Ashia's deadly blows and arrows. Taking another deep breath she seemed to disappear before reappearing in front of another conqueror and ran him through with his own sword.
A trickster is what they had called her spirit animal and the powers of the trickster aided her now when she needed it most. They went by many names: Kitsune, trickster, vulpes, vixen, todd; the animal simply known as the fox.
Edited By Starpup5 on 5/21/2019 at 3:22 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #14
Justin felt helpless with his injury and knowing Ashia was battling the conquerors alone. Orin flew over to him and settled on Justin's shoulder, talons pressing into his flesh. Orin knew.
Seth noticed the osprey, "You happened to be one of the marked as well?"
Justin nods once, "I am as are many others."
Seth looked at Eve, "Are you?"
"Yes and all I want is to rescue my brother," Eve answered.
"Your brother was captured," Seth asked.
"Yes," Eve lied.

After a while the remaining conquerors either fled or were laying fallen on the battlefield while Ashia hardly had a scratch on her. Remembering the others she forced her wary, aching muscles toward the group's location. Unknown to Ashia, she had not stopped all of the conquerors nor their bile bonded spirit animals.
A dark shadow moved after her only to be lept on by another larger shadow.
Ashia turned around and noticed the golden eyes, "Thanks Phantom."
Phantom, a large black wildcat, snarled in acknowelagement before bounding off. Ashia doubled her pace knowing how close she was to her home just outside of Greencloak walls unknown to all but the few who lived there.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2019 at 3:50 PM Post #15
Seth was silent after that knowing whatever he said Eve could easily use against him.
Ashia slunk back to the others, "We have to go now."
"What about him," Looking at the Greencloak Eve asks.
"We do this," Ashia pulled the arrow out of Seth's arm and quickly bandaged it, "you can't blame me if you get killed now."
Seth's jaw dropped, "Thank you."
Ashia nods once in achkowelagement, "Just get back to Greenheaven and warn them about the conquerors."
In a matter of seconds Seth was back on his feet and limping more then walking back to Greenheaven.

Eve looked at Ashia in shock, "Why did you do that?"
"We can't keep him as a prisnor he would slow us down way too much, conquerors, I respect the Greencloaks, and lastly Greencloaks can help stop the Conquerors," Ashia defended as she lead Shield with Scarlet on Shield's back.
She kept the pace at a mild trot going north by northwest through little known animal trails.
"Why are we going this way," Eve asked.
Not answering Ashia continued walking.
Justin held onto to Shield's mane struggling to even hold on.
Edited By Starpup5 on 6/2/2019 at 8:09 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:24 PM Post #16
Ashia kept up the pace along the game trails until they heard a sound similar to a never ending roar.
"Why did we come here," Eve asked.
"The only reason I'm showing you this place is because Justin too badly hurt to go any farther but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this place," Ashia answered.
"Why?"
Ashia lets go of Shield's bridle and picks up a stick. Walking the path Ashia whistles for Shield to follow. Justins breaths are rapid as Ashia questions her decison. Coming to the waterfall Ashia takes the stick and moves it up in the center of the waterfall revealing an opening big enough for a horse and rider.
"You can either stay here or come with us," Ashia told Eve.
"Go with you," Eve's curiosity was getting the better of her.
Stepping through the waterfall a blinding light shines in front of them. As their eyes ajusted to the light a village was revealed. Several houses and even a blacksmith's forge. Animals of all kinds roam around the land surrounding the village. All of the animals have one thing in common. They are all spirit animals.
Ashia quickly takes Shield's bridle and starts running toward one of the houses, "Leya open up Justin's hurt!"
A girl that looks about Ashia's age opens the door, "Bring him in."
With Leya's help Ashia gets Justin inside and laying down on a couch. A moon bear walks up to Justin.
"Please Jasmine we have to help him," Leya spoke to the moon bear who nods and brings her over supplies, "Ashia what happened?"
"I'm not quiet sure when I got there a Greencloak was standing there and Justin in the river," Ashia answers, "the Greencloak has a dog as a spirit animal, a tracking dog. I'm guessing the Greencloak tracked and tried to aprend Justin but he got wounded in the process."
Leya nods and starts treating Justin's wounds, "You can't go back out there for a while or at least not with Justin to watch your back."
"I got the nectar anyway. So where is Desta," Ashia asks.
"Outside playing with Lighting. You remember whose spirit animal Flash is right?"
"Luka's."
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/1/2019 at 7:07 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 11:05 PM Post #17
"She needs the nectar badly otherwise she could have a natural bond like yours," Leya spoke, "I know how you feel about Justin getting hurt but you have a job to do. The one your father left you to do."
"I know," Ashia looks back at Justin before walking out.
Once outside the house Ashia put on the nutral expression she had prefected over the years. Searching for the young girl Ashia weaves through the village.

Eve sees the village and is awe struck, "How do the Greencloaks not know about this?"
"Simple a powerful marked and his spirit animal brought all of us here and hid this place from the outside world," A voice answers.
Eve whips around to see nothing. Only the suprisingly quiet waterfall and the whispers of the wind fill her ears.
"Who are you?"
The voice does not respond.
"Please tell me who you are."

"Desta please come here it's time," Ashia found Desta playing with Lighting and the lamb she was nursing back to health.
Desta looks up, "Why are you wearing a green cloak?"
"It was my father's," Ashia answers, "and it's tradition in this village to wear this cloak when a person is givien the nectar."
"Do you think I'll summon one," Desta asks nervously.
"Don't be nervous because even if you don't you can still stay here. People of the Village of the Keepers please gather round!"
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/21/2019 at 12:58 PM Post #18
The villagers came to Ashia's call except for Layla and Justin. Instinitivly Ashia scans the crowd looking for her partner and is sightly disappointed when he is not seen. Composing herself Ashia asks Desta to step foward and accept the Necat of Nanani.
Taking just enough for a taste Desta feels a tingling sensation as she sees a brilant flash of light and a whinny coming from the light.
An orange Sabino horse is left after the light receads. The Sabino takes a few steps toward Desta and stops.
Desta looks at the horse, "Loki his name is Loki."
"A trickster," Ashia says, "go to your spirit animal and become bonded."
Desta smiles as she slowly walks to Loki making sure to approach from Loki's side and not in front. The second Desta touches Loki's orange and white coat the tingling stops.
Ashia smiles faintly, "Desta with your bond with Loki you are offically one of the village and you will begin training in the morning be ready."
"Thank you Ashia," Desta says never taking her eyes off of Loki.
"I did nothing aside from bring you the nectar."
Eve had watched the summoning with baited breath, "Does everyone in this village summon a spirit animal?"
"No not all but most do here," Luka answers.

Later that night Ashia goes to check on Justin with Scarlet following alongside her. Just as she is about to knock on Layla's door she opens it.
"Ashia come in tell me what happened," Layla invites Ashia in.
"Desta summoned a Sabino Thoughbreed horse," Ashia answers.
"How fitting for a rancher's daughter who loves horses more then anything else."
"I fully agree," Ashia went to check on Jusin.
"He's resting so you can't go in right now but he will be fine."
Ashia stops just as she gets to the door, "Then I should be going I have sentary duty tonight." Scarlet leans against Ashia's leg as tears roll down the girl's face.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 7:26 PM Post #19
(I messed up a couple of chapters ago what Luka's spirit animal's name it is Flash not Lightning.)
Eve turns to look for the faded voice when she bumps into a boy with a shock of blond hair, "Uhh sorry about that."
"It's okay. I'm Luka who are you," Luka introduces himself as his dirty-blond bangs hang down. The bag he was carrying made a small clinking sound as he turns to talk to Eve.
"Eve," Eve blushes slightly embaressed by her clumsiness.
"Nice to meet you Eve. I have to go set up a stall for Loki now bye," Luka walks away clamly with the metal tools in his bag softly clinking together through the leather wraps they were in.
Luka's bond mate, the mustang, Flash trots beside him. Nickering Flash darts ahead to the stone and wooden stable stalls and opens the doors on his own.
"Flash at least wait until I'm there please," Tapping into his bond with Flash Luka puts on a burst of speed making him look like a flash of lightning. Quickly peeking a look above the stable at the image of a fox Luka soon felt the same protection he had felt the night that he had first been brought to the village.

Stalking through the brush as no more then a shadow Ashia notices another form nearby her, "Diana what are you doing up this late?"
Diana turns her green eyes on Ashia,"Phantom wanted to show me something."
As if on cue the panther slips into the bush they were in. Gently butting her head against Diana'a leg and turning back toward where he had come from the message is understood.
Ashia and Diana nod to each other once and slip through the foliage toward Greenhaven. The lucious forests surronding the village where made of pine, oak, and many other trees including a lone weeping willow.

Under the stars a small village rests hidden behind the waterfall of illusion and magic, a safehaven to only a few chosen who will ever find the village. Those bless with finding the village may find great power or a chance for a better life if their intentions are kind but those whose interions are malicious will be curse by the keeper of wisedom. The Village of the Keepers they call it. Only talked about in fairytale or myth to those who know the legend of the Keepers of Knowledge or in truth Wisdom.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 12:32 PM Post #20
Ashia's eyes track the shadowy figure that Phantom had pointed out. Diana glances at Ashia quickly then back to the figure who was moving quickly in the darkness; too quickly to be someone who didn't have help from a nocturnal spirit animal. A loon cries somewhere nearby and the figure goes in that direction.
"Go back to the others and tell them to be ready," Ashia whispers to Diana, "I'm going to see if that is who I think it is."
Diana knew better then to question Ashia's orders. As she moves along the shadows Phantom stalks ahead of her making sure the coast is clear.
After Diana is a good hundred or so yards away Ashia quietly moves from her hiding place. Using the same trick Diana had Ashia moves closer to the shadowy figure and the loon.

After about thirty minutes Diana sees the waterfall and runs through it to the village as Phantom goes back to help Ashia.
Quickly knocking on doors and waking the village she explains what she had seen.

Desta goes and gets Loki from the stables, "Please help me Loki Ashia maybe in danger."
Loki rears slightly.
Luka goes in the stables at the exact molment when Desta rides out on Loki at a gallop, "Wait get back here!"
Desta ignors him and speaks softly to Loki, "I trust you Loki please loan me some of your cunning."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.