I made this avitar On the Spirit Aniamls Game
Justin
Thank you Wandatheghost for the picture
Orin Justin's Spirit animal
Not my picture
Shield Justin's horse
Thank you Wandatheghost for the picture

Chapter 1
Aisha scouted around the outside of the Greenhaven wall and found what she was looking for, a crack big enough for a fox to fit through. Scarlet nodded at Aisha and squeezed through the wall. Aisha focused on her bond with Scarlet and they switched places Aisha inside of Greenhaven while Scarlet was outside of Greenhaven. Aisha looked around and saw the merchant with his ferret spirit animal, Greencloak guards, spirit animals, the normal for her. She walked over to ,Mussela, the mercant and laid down a few coins while picking up a green cloak all while the merchant was dealing with another customer. Out of the conor of his eye he looked at the coins.
'Mussela always was good at keeping secrets for the right price.' Aisha thought, 'Now back to work.'
Aisha walked over to the door of the castle. Glancing around she stalked off and into the room where the Greencloaks kept the nectar of Ninani. Guards were standing outside of the door vigialent for any threat.
'Gaurds, the Greencloaks are learning. All the more challenging for me and I love a challenge. Wait, what are they doing,' Aisha though?
The guards were trading out with two other guards fresh from pratice.
'Now or never than. This is going to be fun.' Aisha summed Scarlet from passive state and nodded. Time for plan B.
Scarlet went sprinting ,howling all the while, through the hall right past the Greencloak guards. The guards molmentarily distracted allowed Aisha to slip in and steal a small flask of nectar. ''Please forgive me, Nanani but I have a good reason for stealng the gift you gave to the Greencloaks.'' Aisha whispered. Scarlet barked two times a signal that she was getting the guards away. Aisha slipped out of the room and called Scarlet into passive state. Walking down the hall Aisha got to the door.
The guards noticing the fox had disappeared ran back to their posts noticing that the door was slightly open. A guard looked inside and noticed some of the nectar missing. ''Alarm the nectar has been stolen!''
Aisha heard the alarm and walked toward the hole in the wall summoning Scarlet they switched places again. She ran as fast as she could right by a Greencloak leading two children most likely new spirit animal partners. The guards ran after her. Aisha ran into the forest. She and her partner did a trade off Justin taking the nectar to the town were it was needed and Aisha getting rid of the tail. Aisha was running away from the guards and their spirit animals.
'Oh this is getting easy all I have to do now is to get to the tunnel.' She thought just then a cheetah sprang out at her and caught her.
The guard caught up to her and the cheetah. "Good job Chita.'' Said the cheetah's bonded partner.
The greencloak that was guiding the two new bonds led them over to Aisha and said "Well that was an eventful first time visiting you two. Hopefully nothing else happens today."
Aisha was half walked half dragged to a cell in Greenhaven's dungon. Aisha saw another girl in the dungon.
Justin
"Orin where do you think she is?" Justin asked the osprey beside him. "She's late and she is never late." Orin just looked at him like how should I know? It's almost dusk let's see if Aisha is home.
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/20/2019 at 1:24 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/25/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #2
(Care if I borrow your characters from the roleplay?)
Justin was riding to the town when he saw the fire. He summoned Orin and had him look around. "Oh no not Conquorers again." Justin unshethed his sword "Faster Shield we need to see what we can do to help them."
He wasn't the only ones fighting them. There was a boy riding atop a bear.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 11/25/2018 at 7:24 PM Post #3
((Sure! I'm fine with that, just remember to credit them as my OCs please ^.^ I like your story))
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2018 at 5:42 AM Post #4
Thank you and I will
Name: Storm (last name unknown)
Nationality: Amayan
Appearance: She has olive skin and black hair. Her hair usually has a striped feather braided into one strand. It's very long (her hair), reaching her hip, but she still leaves it down.
Personality: Loyal, sarcastic, very agile and street smart. She's a pickpocket as well, so don't be surprised if she has your stuff. She's speedy and will often growl- traits acquired from her spirit animal.
Affiliation: Greencloaks (not yet though)
Spirit animal: Maned wolf. It's name is Kria.
Bond type: Nectar
Other: She's an orphan, she was given Nectar at the ceremony when some kind lady found her and took her in for a few months. Also, her tattoo is on her shoulder. Blue.

Name: Heath Quincy
Nationality: Amayan
Appearance: He has tanned skin and dark hair, the usual Amayan look. His hair is usually a tousled and spiky mess, although his clothes are neat and clean.
Personality: Kind, calm, usually proper unless he's around Storm. He can be a prankster when he's with her, his parents don't approve of their friendship. Because of his bond, he is unusually strong and confident.
Affiliation: Greencloaks (not yet though)
Spirit animal: His spirit animal is a black bear named Kanei.
Bond type: Nectar
Other: He is the wealthy son of a merchant, and he befriended Storm after her nectar ceremony. His tattoo is on his ankle. Red.
These OCs belong to Shayni
Edited By Starpup5 on 12/2/2018 at 3:31 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:35 PM Post #5
(Thank you Shayni for letting me borrow your OCs for my story which is partially based off the roleplay.)
Justin was riding to the town when he saw the fire. He summoned Orin and had him look around. "Oh no not Conquorers again." Justin unshethed his sword "Faster Shield we need to see what we can do to help them."
Heath leaped on Kanei's back, and the large bear started lumbering forward. It wasn't the fastest animal, but it could part the crowd. People could be seen running away, but screams could be heard from the market. Storm's eyes widened as she spotted people overturning stalls and threatening others. Some were openly attacking people with their spirit animals. The one in charge was looking around as if she wanted to find someone.
"Who are they?" Storm whispered.
"They are conquerors!" Justin yelled. He steared Shield toward Storm and Heath. Slahing at the conquerors he got to them. "Get out of here you ! Go north I'll cover you! Get as many people out as you can!" Justin was yelling at them. Shield was kicking ,bitting, and rearing at conquerors. Orin was attacking the conquerors. The three and the people with spirit animals driving the conquerors driving them back.
"We can help!" Storm yelled. Kria seemed to growl in agreement, her fur standing up on her lean back. But Heath pulled her back.
"He knows what he's doing. We need to run, Storm!"
Justin was making progress against the conquorers. A conqueror was on the rooftops with a bow aiming at Justin. Shield was running at the conquerors and jumped over some of them into the middle of the conqueror crowd
"Perfect." Justin unshiethed his knife and slashed at the conquerors not knowing about the archer.
Justin glanced in the direction of the kids. 'I hope they will be alright.' He thought.
Storm froze when she spotted the archer. "The're going to shoot him!" She yelled, and as if listening to her, Kria jumped forward. The maned wolf knocked Justin off Sheild just as the arrow was being shot. The wolf landed a few feet away, still snarling.
Shield felt Justin fall just as the arrow soared over his head and turned on the maned wolf rearing up.
"Shield no!" Justin yelled trying to get back on his feet only to find he couldn't. Justin clutched his side and felt blood running on his hand. 'I must have fallen on my knife or sword.'
"Thank you ,Wolfie, for saving me. There is just one tiny problem; I can't get up. Where is your bond mate?" Justin inqured
The conquerors started to retreat rushing out of the town.
Storm and Heath ran over to where Kria was licking the boy, whimpering slightly. Kanei glowed for a second before disappearing. A tattoo flashed on Heath's ankle once again.
Storm crouched beside Justin. "Thank you for saving us and all..." She reached her hand out to inspect the wound. "Does it hurt bad?"
"So you're the one with the wolf I should be thanking you for saving me. To answer your question it doesn't hurt that bad I just can't get up because Shield stepped on my leg." Justin looked around "Why didn't you run when I told you two to run?"
Orin circled them and shrieked. "I'm alright Orin." Orin landed near Justin's sword and started dragging the handle over to him. "Thanks Orin."
Justin looked back at Heath and Storm "Who are you two?"
"We didn't run because they're destroying our home." Heath said, tilting his head and crossing his arms. "Why didn't you run? Why did you fight? And we should be asking you that question- so who are you?"
Storm rolled her eyes at Heath. "I'm Storm. That's Heath, and we both live around here. We're no one special, so..." She paused, then pointed at the maned wolf. "That's Kria. Heath's bear is Kanei."
"I didn't run because I'm suppose to meet someone here and I had a hunch that conquerors were nearby. I have expirence fighting so I knew I could survive this mess if there wasn't an archer but normally my partner would cover me if that happened. Thank you again for your help Kria. To answer your question Heath my name is Justin." Justin glanced back at Orin. "The osprey is Orin and the horse is Shield be careful he kicks and bites."
Shield nickered and Orin just looked at Justin.
"A little help please getting back up on Shield." Justin looked at Storm. "Nice to meet you four as well."
Orin and Shield both looked at Justin like we should going.
"Conquerors? Who? Umm, you're not leaving until you explain." Storm glared at the older boy. "Or else we're coming with you."
"Okay then help me on Shield and I will explain on the way." Justin tried to get up on his own only to fall back clutching his leg. "To appease your curiosity the conquerors are bad people fighting for control of the nectar of Nanani and the world."
A Greencloak patrol started walking into the town. Orin tried to help Justin back on his feet. "Oh no not again." Justin swung himself up on Shield wincing with pain. Just as the Greencloaks saw him.
"HEYA go Shield!" Shield took off a run.
The Greencloaks got close to Storm and Heath. "What happened here and who was that?"
Edited By Starpup5 on 12/2/2018 at 3:44 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:39 PM Post #6
Storm's eyes narrowed. Heath looked ready to summon Kanei once again. Storm spoke soon enough. "He said his name was Justin. He helped fight of the Conquerors who were attacking."
"Conquerors are you sure?" One of the Greencloaks spoke.
"Why did he run then if he was your friend?" Another Greencloak asked.
An older Greencloak started to examine the burnt houses. "This was the work of conquerors question is how did this Justin person know who they were?"
"Why don't you kids come with us back to Greenhaven we'll train you there to have better bonds with your spirit animal partners." The first Greencloak spoke.
The third Greencloak shot the first Greencloak a look. "I'm Seth the second Greencloak is Kia and the first is Jewl. You don't have to come with us if you don't want to. Just consider the offer."
Storm nodded. "We'll both come." Heath looked less sure, but after a few minutes he nodded
"Hold it." Seth picked up the knife Justin had used during the fight. "Jewl you reconize this?''
"Yeah that the same knife the thief had." Jewl spoke examining the knife.
"What about tracking the wielder of the knife?" Seth sniffed the knife "I reconize this smell pine sap, blood, and dogwood buds. Bingo. I'll track Justin Jewl, can you take these two back to Greenhaven? Kia go with them please."
Both Greencloaks nodded. "Come on kids lets go and let Seth work."
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:39 PM Post #7
Could I use you Oc in the story please since it is partiall based off the roleplay?
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:46 PM Post #8
Yeah, no problem!
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:49 PM Post #9
Thank you

Name: Evelyn Kairene
Side: Neutral/Conqueror

Continent: Oceanus (If that's alright, if not, then Amaya)
Spirit Animal: Giant Otter (Splash)

Other: She wears a blue cloak, as it is the color of the sea and her favorite color. She had a natural bond with her spirit animal. She doesn't fully support the conquerors, but her older brother had lost his spirit animal in an accident, and the Conquerors provided him with a new one, however, the greencloaks have supposedly killed him, so new she swears revenge on the cloaks who killed her brother and tore her family apart. However, in her most recent attempt in vengeance, she was captured by the greencloaks, but luckily, she managed to hide her Giant otter in tattoo form (This is how I'm fitting her into the RP)
(These Ocs belong to DruidOfBees)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/2/2018 at 3:52 PM Post #10
Aisha
"I'll whistle if someone is coming" Evelyn whispered back, adjusting her cape to make sure. "If you need either of us, let me know" She said, in reference to her giant otter and herself.
"Thank you" Aisha whispered as she picked the lock. She stepped out from the cell. "Now time to get you out.''
Aisha picked the lock on Evelyn's cell and it opened. "Come on."
Aisha led the way past the guards and outside. "Put this on.'' Handing Evelyn a green cloak. Pulling out a second green cloak Aisha put her's on.
Evelyn grinned, taking off her blue cape and stuffing it into her shirt, then putting the green cloak on. She was glad her new cloak covered her tattoo, even though everyone would assume she had an animal due to the fake greencloak status. She hated everything about the green cloak she was wearing, as it reminded her of exactly what she was fighting against, but she knew it was necessary.
Aisha nodded and walked clamly like she belonged into the plaza. She smiled sweetly at a new Greencloak who looked at her. Aisha stopped at Musela and bought a bow ,dagger and as a procaution laying down a few extra gold coins. They walked out of the plaza through the gates like they had a mission to do.
When they had walked some feet out of Greenhaven and out of sight of the guards Aisha whispered "Follow me."
Aisha led Evelyn on the main road away from GreenHaven then when foot traffic died down she led Evelyn into the forest.
"Thanks for helping me get out of there. Now who are you and what did they have you in there for?" Giving Evelyn a look of I sense when you are lying.
"No problem, thanks for breaking me out" Evelyn thanked her as she followed Aisha as they escaped into the woods. "They locked me up because I attempted to avenge my brother" Eve told her. "The name's Eve, by the way" She introduced herself, using a nickname just in case she couldn't actually trust Aisha. "So, your turn to answer everything"
"Eve? Since we are using nicknames than my name is Ash though I have many names in these woods. They locked me up because I succeeded. Your welcome." Aisha played along for now. "Let me guess your brother was a conqueror."
Aisha led them along a small wooded path when they saw the birds fly. Aisha took off at a sprint toward where the brids where flying from.
Aisha whispered under her breath "Justin."
"Yup, that's correct... but... who said we were using nicknames?" Eve asked, tilting her head. "But... what did you succeed in? Do you live around here?" Evelyn asked more questions.
Aisha was running full sprint at where the birds were coming from. "Figure at the least the second part out then I'll explain the rest." She panted.
They came upon a rive that was tinged with blood. Aisha looked around sneaking toward the mouth of the river.
Evelyn just rolled her eyes. "Nevermind, I don't actually care... so, where are we going exactly? Also, where are we now? Are we still in Oceana? Probably not... I gotta find my way back there" Eve huffed
Aisha heard the fighting before she saw it . She knocked an arrow in her bow and handed Eve the dagger.
"We are going to save my friend then I will get you back to Oceana." Aisha slowed to a fast walk not disturbing a leaf or breaking a twig. "Stealth is key so be silent." Aisha whispered in Evelyn's ear.
A small red fox popped out from under a stump and stalked beside Aisha. Aisha made a sign with her hands and the fox nodded. Aisha saw Justin fall in the river.

Justin
"Okay then..." Storm said. "So he wasn't one of you guys?" She followed Kia and Jewl, HEath at her heels as well. "What did he steal? You said he was a thief."
"I don't think he is the thief. The guards caught the thief but did not find what she stole. No, he is not one of our as far as I know." Kia spoke.
"To answer your question to what the thief stole a small flask of nectar is missing. That nectar is enough for a small village." Jewl grimaced . "I know Seth is an expieranced Greencloak but I get the feeling that if he finds Justin things will not go well."
They walked about a mile when they saw a flock of birds fly out of the trees in the direction Seth had gone.
Justin was fighting with Seth his wound still bleeding. Seth's bloodhound was biting at Shield's hooves and dodging getting kicked. Seth was parrying with his sword against Justin's sword. Orin swooped down and raked his talons against Seth's bloodhound's back. Seth used a swred strike. Justin parried and scratched Seth arm with his sword. Seth's bloodhound was forcing Shield back near the river. Seth closed in as well striking at Justin. Justin struck Seth sending him back just as Shield reared throwing Justin in the river. Shield and Orin quickly disappeared. Shield was running on the bank of the river after Justin. Justin landed on a rock in the river barely hanging on to it.
Seth just sat back against a tree and his bloodhound came to him. "Buddy I don't think that was a normal bond mate."
Edited By Starpup5 on 12/2/2018 at 3:55 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.