Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fairytales Live!
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 6:47 PM Post #51
Lost, Crystal, & Tigrrr - All three of you try and grab the items!
Lost, going in the kill first, manages to grab all the items from the snake in one fell swoop! - each sword is about 30 centimeters each [Not that tall so don't expect some awesome thing lul XP ], however all of the arrows are broken and the bow seems to be a bit cracked. The wolf skin is a bit ripped, but it appears to still be wearable.

Now, Lost has the upper hand here, meaning she can pick up to 2-3 things, 2 swords or a sword and the wolf skin. Meaning that if you want it, you're going to have to battle for it...rock paper scissors way! Please PM me your answers [Paper, scissors, rock]

Dunefairy, Firanziavice & Chi - Forest pals! :D
Chidori & Firanziavice - Upon trying to persuade them, the children start to tsk at you. "My, what an unruly child, don't you agree, Gretel?" The blonde boy starts to talk, with the most rude manner, however - it's nothing compared to his sister's talk! "I agree in all angles, Hansel! This elderly woman is clearly the witch, so what do you think we're doing? We brought our papa's gun with us, obviously!" Fortunately, the witch did not hear it because she was a bit farther along the trail. "Anyway - you're coming with us, like it or not!" They say as they pull you over along with Dunefairy.

Now you can either try and persuade them to not go, or just give in and come along. Not like the gun's empty, right? ;P

Dunefairy - Everything seems to be fine, until you see the misbehaving children. "We are not the pure children you think we are, humans. We are part immortal, meaning unless you chop off our little heads, we shan't die! We are much older than you, why do you think we are blind little things?" They smirk and laugh at you. They are the most ungraceful little rats you've ever seen! However, no turning back now.

You can either inquire about why they know this and why they know how their story ends, or question the witch about the gingerbread house.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 6:55 PM Post #52
After my heart stops pounding, i take a chance to survey the items. I get a feelign it might get cold eventually, so I decide that even if it is a bit ripped, the wolf skin could at least keep me a little warm. I also decide to take the white sword to use as a weapon.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 7:01 PM Post #53
"Aww. I like the black better!" I say.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 8:42 PM Post #54
I decide to ask the annoying chattering children about why they know the ending of their story. "Hansel, Gretel, how do you know how the story of Hansel and Gretel ends?? And why do you know?? How did you find out??" They don't answer me so i decide to just let them take their sweet time thinking about it.
Tigrrrlily
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/22/2013 at 9:21 PM Post #55
"No chance of simply sharing and continuing to work together in the future? Or are we just kind of going to go our own ways and assist each other only if we see fit?" I ask quietly, eyeing the supplies. I particularly want the blue sword and the wolf skin. Not only would I be armed and have something to keep me a little warmer, but the skin would be better than no armor at all. If I could only get my hands on one thing, though, I'd have to go for the sword. Better to be armed than absolutely defenseless.

((Star: PM'ing you my rock-paper-scissors choice, as I'd like that wolf pelt.
Lost: I only pinged you with this post so you could see that I'm after your wolf pelt, so I think you'll have to PM Star your choice for rock-paper-scissors to see which of us gets it.))
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 10/23/2013 at 2:21 PM Post #56
Actually, seeing a given chance, I thought I'd make it a 1 on 1 round with you versing crystal. Using a randomization thingy, I included all three of your names - the one who was chosen first would be able to pick freely, while the other two would battle for the items.

Lost has received the White sword and Wolf pelt - but if she dies before you, then there's a small chance I may give you the item they carry ;P

Basically it's about survival and problem solving - so if you want that item, gotta kill the owner first! ;P
Edited By Starfall on 10/23/2013 at 3:49 PM.
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 10/23/2013 at 3:46 PM Post #57
"...OH HELL TO THE NO." Chi roared angrily. (In her head, mind you.) -Cue rant about how she only wanted to do a good deed but nooooo THE KIDS JUST HAD TO BE PSYCHO'S!!-
"Well, Since you're obviously DERANGED LITTLE BRATS, NO, I TAKE THAT BACK. YOU'RE DERANGED, ARMED LITTLE BRATS! I guess I have no choice but to go with you. But don't think I'm going to go quietly! I'm going to curse your deranged little ears off, you darned brats!" (She of course, did not say darned. But let's pretend she did so our ears don't begin to bleed.)
On her hand, Hati began his crow version of a laugh, doing so so hard that he fell off her hand and began writhing around on the ground, wings flapping uselessly.
Tigrrrlily
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/24/2013 at 9:35 PM Post #58
((Okay then. I'll take the blue sword, as mentioned in my post, then. Do I have to edit it to say I'm not going to bother attacking Lost for the pelt, or no? Because I'd already said in it that if I could only get one thing, I'd take the sword.))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.