Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fairytales Live!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:01 PM Post #1
Current people who want to play: I guess I'll start it once 5 people join or somethin haha
1) Firanziavice
2) Dunefairy
3) Tigerrlily
4) Lostwords13
5) Crystal25152
6) Chidori

ITEM COUNT:
Lost - White Sword, Wolf Skin
Crystal -
Tigrrr -
Chi -
Dune -
Fir -

Just a small interest check to see if anyone likes this idea, will probably make a form for this anyway LOL

Anyway, you are not playing as a Fairytale person but rather a normal bystander who thus enters the world OF fairytales! Little red riding hood, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, etc! As you enter the world, there are strange mishaps, that you must solve before being able to leave this world! You will be given options by me, the narrator.

If you'd like to play, feel free! You are not allowed any weapons, or wings etc, as you are a normal human being. Sure, you can have ears and tails but you hear like an average person ;P You cannot- Okay, let's make a list before I go off blabbering off my mouth again! XD

:Zee Rulez:
- You cannot find anything on your own, unless I, the narrator, gives you an option to find something - which may be good OR bad...or both ;P
- You may not control another person, such as killing someone off unless I give you an option to do that, rarely.
- I'd like it if you could roleplay, since it's a kind of roleplaying storyline thing, and I'd also appreciate it if you spelled properly, maybe capitals if you're the spelling nazi like me XP

Annnd I'll add more when it comes to mind xP

If anyone wants to join, feel free to say so! Even if it's deep in the game, you may join! -Unless it's near the end of the game that is-

This is a storyline game, meaning it's like that zombie game Luxordz is currently doing ouo I kind of just wanted to do this kind of thing too lul o3o Fairytales sounded cool to start with, but it's kind of violent too, since I came up with these weird ideas -u-

You may post more than once during each round xD

1. This game is basically a game with weapons, even though it says fairytales :P The game focuses on surviving through the fairytale, and trying to solve puzzles without being killed.

2. Weapons can only be found through certain options and/or times in the story when I decide when and where to place them :P If you find something, it can be good or bad so if it's a mad man with a chainsaw, don't tell me I didn't warn you xD

3. This game may or may not make people a wee uncomfortable haha, since the plot is so messed up oAo It's basically about you and others in fairytales and solving fairytale problems such as the princess/sleeping beauty is not waking up because the prince is somewhere else and you must find a way to wake her up before she dies eventually, etc. This is severely fictional, so let me tell you, it's basically my brain doing this xD

4. If I give you a time limit to respond, it doesn't mean you'll immediately die - It just means I'll choose for you o: If you're not going to make it since you're busy, just inform me about that and I'll extend the time to choose! ouo
Edited By Starfall on 10/22/2013 at 6:57 PM.
Firanziavice
Level 56
Threads: 14
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:12 PM Post #2
Oh, this sounds cool... But I don't understand how these kinds of games work....
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:13 PM Post #3
Oh, sorry XP It's kind of like a storyline game, where you wake up to find yourself in a Fairytale land, and basically you try to solve problems the fairytales have, solve puzzles, try not to get killed, etc and I hope that's clear enough xD
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:18 PM Post #4
@Starfall,

I want to play!!!!! I want to play!!!!
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:22 PM Post #5
Added
Edited By Starfall on 10/15/2013 at 9:23 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:23 PM Post #6
Might be on and off, but I'll play. o:
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:24 PM Post #7
/huggles Flute/
Oh thanks ;u; Now to sleep and shut eye, I'll be so happy if people join while I'm snorin' my butt off XD
Tigrrrlily
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:44 PM Post #8
Ooh, sounds awesome~! I'll try to remember to check back often, but you'll probably have to ping me quite often... >.> The new forum system should help, though.

But yes, this is me saying I'm totally in!
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 10:17 PM Post #9
I'll join! sounds interesting!
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/16/2013 at 7:05 AM Post #10
Both of you are added! ;w; I guess I'll start the RP now~

Everyone -
Waking up, you find yourselves in an extraordinary wonderland - bright green trees, healthy grass, and fruit trees of all kind! Wondering how you got here, you look around and see more people around you, some could be friends, some could be strangers. You remember that you need to get back to reality, or rather - home. Everyone finds a small box in the middle of their gathering. It seems to be open-able. However, you can explore the small meadow up ahead instead first, or maybe go to the forest facing the opposite from the meadow.

The decision is yours - Open the crate first, Explore the meadow first, or go to the forest. *You can explore the meadow or Forest after opening the crate*

You look at your friends/new people, you can also team up with them, you realize!

[And new players can always join in, just ping me here or PM me~]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.