Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lady0fthelake
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 4:39 PM Post #41
Dying Leaf Elf

These elves are also known as Bare Branch Elves, Growing Leaf Elves, and Flourishing Leaf Elves. Every season they go through a change similar to that of leaves. In the summer they have vibrant green colors and healthy tones. In the winter they are mainly grey colored and are bare of decoration. In the spring they have light green colors and other light shades. In the fall, they are generally dark green with reds and oranges. Scientists used to think that they were different species, but then a study conducted by several prevalent naturalist proved that they were in fact all the same. These rare elves devote their time to protecting wildlife and napping. They are very elusive and do not like interaction with humans, although some sylesties have been known to form a friendship with a nearby elf.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 4:50 PM Post #42
First Terror

The locusts heard the fifth trumpet bellow through the air, and there was a loud creak as the shaft in the ceiling opened up. Blinding sunlight shot down into the bottomless pit, but quick as it came it was choked out by smoke spiraling up into the overworld. As the earth went black, mans throat burned as if hed swallowed red coals. Thousands of locusts rose up into the hazy sky with their wingbeats out of sync, causing a horrifying, deafening sound. The great King of the universe granted these creatures the power to to sting with their tails, and to torture mankind. The locusts came upon the land in resemblence lf an iron-clad army, touching neither tree nor bush, but siezing the people in their claws. These people, they who spent their lives seeking evil, living for darkness, would now see the truth behind their actions and pay for what they had done. While the locusts did their work on earth, seemingly the most terrible apocalypse to take place, the worst has still yet to come.

This design was to illustrate and this story was inspired by this clip from Revelation. These few paragraphs below are the original story, I /did not write them./ I wanted to include them to give more understanding to these locust characters.

The Fifth Trumpet Brings the First Terror
Then the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. When he opened it, smoke poured out as though from a huge furnace, and the sunlight and air turned dark from the smoke.
Then locusts came from the smoke and descended on the earth, and they were given power to sting like scorpions. They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were told not to kill them but to torture them for five months with pain like the pain of a scorpion sting. In those days people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them!
The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. They had what looked like gold crowns on their heads, and their faces looked like human faces. They had hair like womens hair and teeth like the teeth of a lion. They wore armor made of iron, and their wings roared like an army of chariots rushing into battle. They had tails that stung like scorpions, and for five months they had the power to torment people. Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon the Destroyer.
The first terror is past, but look, two more terrors are coming!

Revelation 9:1-12 NLT
http://bible.com/116/rev.9.1-12.nlt < link to original writings
Roses1
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 5:14 PM Post #43

In the book of Grievances,

Many decades ago there was a mage family with one little girl. It is thought the incident happened in bereavement after the passing of a beloved pet. Nevertheless, a pact was born due to a little girls summoning.
A shadow followed the girl dressed in red after that day.
Some say it was a demon,
Others a nightmare,
The superstitious a devil.
Either way when she reached of age after years of upbringing with this entity; she turned. Turned against her family, her friends, humanity. No one knows if it was her truly.
Or a manifestation,
A possession,
Or guidance from that entity.
Like a marionette on strings, she cut her strings to society and bound herself to something old, something forgotten.
Either way, it is here to stay, as long as she exists. No one knows if she is still human, much less alive after that day, or if she even survived during the initial summoning. But we do know where shes been, she paints the ground in her favorite color-red.
To this day we have not caught her.

-Signed Suppression Group of Dangerous Magic Anomalies
Edited By Roses1 on 10/29/2018 at 5:17 PM.
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 5:19 PM Post #44

A Hollow Carol

Marliese was dead. That much I knew.

The burial had been witnessed by the entire town.

My former partner, dead thirteen years ago this night.

Yet as the clock struck midnight, and the veil between the worlds parted, I found myself besieged by this specter of my former friend.

"Three more ghosts will haunt you tonight."

I shuddered. I knew why they were coming.

What happened to Marliese would happen to me.
Annelou
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 6:04 PM Post #45

She was crazy about people that don't paid attention to the nature, she becomes crazy
and when some one hurt the nature, she appears behind him, that person become
crazy to, and no one believe him/her. She nows it really fast when some one hurt the nature cause she have
spys in the forest and they come see her when some one disturb the nature. That nature spirit is always
watching whats going on in her forest... You can heard laugh or cry the night of a red moon...

( Sorry for fault of grammar, I talk french so I make my possible )
Edited By Annelou on 10/29/2018 at 6:15 PM.
Guenhwyvar
Level 45
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 6:11 PM Post #46
The Demonic Dryad!

No wonder all my trees are dead!!!
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 6:16 PM Post #47

Greetings! My name is Avalon, i used to be an average sylestian with a bad habit of pickpocketing. One day i fell into a trap laid by a sinister creature. She called herself Jasmine, but she was really Liara, a spidress queen. I had made the mistake of stealing her favorite trinket, a red and black webbed wand. She cursed me as this, eight legs and this sinister mask. Never again able to see my family again, the shame and horror in their eyes would be too much, i stick to the shadows and rue the day i made the biggest mistake of my life.
Liria
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 6:21 PM Post #48
Blood thirsty Demon hunter

Once upon a time, an hunter slaying demons.
With her dog, she was hunting the demons across the world.
But one day, the demon she was fighting cursed her.
He saidYou'll be now hunting humans for the ends of the time!
Since that day, the demon is always watching her, by the back of her shoulder and her dog is now a hell hound
Watch what you are doing, because she will kill you if you're reckless,wanting to know the truth
Edited By Liria on 10/29/2018 at 6:30 PM.
Cuba
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 6:43 PM Post #49

The Devils Puppet
Long ago, a young girl had lost her whole family in a fire. Nobody new how the fire had started, but the girl did. If she told anyone she would be cursed into a hideous creature, serving the devil himself. She tried so hard not to tell but one day it slipped when people where teasing her about what happened. That night she changed into the horrid beast the demon had warned her about.
From this day forth, the once young, beautiful girl was now and would forever be, the devils puppet stealing the souls from others just like hers, making them demons bowing before her.
MonarchsReign
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 7:00 PM Post #50

The Fiery Huntsman.
Accompanied by his many red wolves, this specter lights up the night with his flames. Commanding his canines he rides atop a big black and red dire wolf, chasing his prey until they are too exhausted to continue. The only way to escape him alive is to turn and fight, or at least make a true show of it. Running entices the hunt, and you are doomed.
Travelers and wild ones beware, once you run, there is no turning back.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.