Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Rochelle has free art
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Suzykumi
Level 27
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 2:39 AM Post #1
Welcome to my art shop!

My name is Rochelle and I joined this site TODAY. I'm 22 and over the past couple months I've been trying to get back into art. It's nice to meet you all! I'm going to start by getting a few important things out of the way really quickly!

I work a varying schedule. That means that while I will try to pop on here once a day, it won't always happen. If I have people waiting on art I will MAKE SURE to pop in at least every other day and make it clear that I haven't vanished... so don't worry!

Also, I just got a new laptop and have no images of my art to share with you guys right this minute! The art I make for you guys will serve as my samples.

And lastly, I DO make time every single day to at least sketch a little something. I don't want a big waitlist of people who are expecting art from me, so I'll only have 3 slots open at a time, BUT you will get your picture within 2 weeks of me accepting your request, probably much sooner.

What I Draw

I'm in practice mode right now so I'm willing to take on most types of subjects, but since I'm doing these for free, it's going to be on my terms, which means:

This is NOT first come, first serve. I'm drawing art for whoever I feel like...
I may give you a sketch that took me 10 minutes, I may give you a fully finished painting, who knows!

I like to draw humans, animals, monsters, creepy things, but I'm open and the list really just goes on.
I don't like to draw things that aren't organic (like machines) but that doesn't mean I won't, maybe I'll totally love your design!

I'm most likely to accept requests of OCs with simple yet interesting designs, dragons and wolves (I know, shoot me) pretty women, feminine men.

Materials

I work only in traditional media right now, mostly in watercolor. I also sometimes use markers, colored pencils, and ink, but it's usually in conjunction with my paints.

The List

1. IvyCat
2. Meme
3. Shayni

The Form

Your name:
Subject:
Reference or Description:
Comments?:

Thank you guys~~~
Edited By Suzykumi on 10/22/2018 at 2:00 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 4:06 AM Post #2
Your name
IvyCat
Subject
A raccoon & A red panda
Reference or Description
Both look like normal animals, the raccoon is greyish-dusky kind of colour with black eyes and the red panda is orange-russet kind of colour with brown eyes w/ green flecks. The raccoon has a blue ribbon around it's neck and the red panda has a cherry blossom behind it's ear.
The raccoon is female, the red panda is male. Above the raccoon can it have the name 'Diana' and above the red panda the name 'Velos' please?
Comments?
Welcome to Sylestia!
As I do not have anything to pay you with right now, would you take an offspring of one of my projects? Max stat for would be great for battles.
Cormeum
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 49
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 9:53 AM Post #3
Your name: mememachine (meme)
Subject: african gray parrot

^he looks like image above but has a splat of red on his left cheek. wears a tattered, patched, and dirty brown cloak at all times. could you draw him with a blank expression?
Comments?:
welcome to Sylestia! if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask us! :) if my request is chosen, you can CoD me 10k gold as payment if you'd like
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 10/21/2018 at 11:58 AM Post #4
Your name:
Shayni

Subject:
Female Character Art [my OC]

Haruhi has long, golden hair that seems to be colored orange at the tips. She stands at 5 feet and 3 inches, and has a athletic build. She typically leaves her hair down, and it falls just to her shoulders in slight waves. Her eyes are dark blue, a contrast against her typically orange or yellow outfits. Her face is heart shaped and her noise is small and delicate, but slightly off center from her having broken it once. She has a few freckles as well. In civilian form she wears orange, yellow, or white t-shirts/tank tops over denim shorts/jeans. Her shoes are always the same orange running shoes. She doesn't wear any jewelry except a small bracelet her sister gave her around her wrist.

In her magical girl form her hair has golden pearls hanging with it. Her eyes are the same blue as well. Her hands are covered in lacy white gloves that are cut off at the fingertips and go to her elbows. Her dress is bright orange, going slightly off the shoulder. It ends mid thigh but a thin golden high low skirt continues in the back. She wears knee high golden boots and golden bracelets on her wrists. A gold choker goes around her neck.

Comments?:
The description above contains a lot. Feel free to do both designs or just one of her forms. I have no doubt in your drawing abilities, but you can remove as many details as you'd like because I don't want to bother you with a lot of work. I'm fine with any type of art you want to do! Pick as much as you'd like to draw. Once again, I'm sorry for the very long description.
Suzykumi
Level 27
Posted: 10/22/2018 at 2:01 PM Post #5
Okay, I added all 3 of you guys to my list! I actually draw a lot of birds lately and have been working on humans so you guys are really helping me out!
Suzykumi
Level 27
Posted: 10/26/2018 at 1:41 PM Post #6
Hi Guys! So I am in the middle of leaving one job for another, and since I put my two weeks in at my old job and they aren't up yet, I've been working 2 jobs which is why I haven't posted anything for you guys yet. I'm off today and only working one of my jobs tomorrow, so if you don't see anything here by tonight, you will by tomorrow night

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.