Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Rejected (Sign Ups)
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 9:54 PM Post #1
All was quiet save for the soft cracking of the fire as it blazed bright against the dark of the moonless night. Each flame was weak, the fight to stay lit being nearly enough to kill them all in turn leaving the man that sat next to it alone in the dark. He didn't seem to notice though, his glazed gaze seeming to stare through them as they danced lightly about. His mind was elsewhere. In his case it might not have been the best that he wasn't focused. The left side of his body was bloodied, the skin damage so severely that it no longer seemed to have ever covered anything in the first place. The dark puddle about him told that he had been sitting in the same spot for a while yet. Even now as the rain started to fall he dared not move. To a passer by he might have seen as if he was frozen solid, or dead save for the shallow breaths he took. The world around him meant nothing anymore. It wasn't until the small fire died that he moved, digging a hand into the ash to retrieve a small locket from within it. Nearly as soon as he had it in his hand he seized, laying on the ground in a fit of convulsions. Abruptly as they begun he lay still, gasping for breath as the rain fell upon him.
~*~
The cart bounced roughly down the worn road, throwing those inside of it about. The small pony at the front snorted in anger as it was forced to pull the wagon, stamping its feet every now and again. At the reins sat a young man, a smile spreading over his face as he turned to the three guests that he was transporting. "Sorry for the rough ride, didn't think the rain had washed it out this much!" He apologized. "I don't think I caught any of your names! Mind giving me an introduction?"

-If it's not clear you play the three guest in the wagon-
Forms-
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Relationship:
Backstory: (at least why you are taking the wagon)
Other:

My Characters-
Name: Kota Mill
Personality: He's a sweet, lively fellow that loves to help everyone. Kota wants nothing than to learn everything he can from his travels, in fact he often gets overly excited when asked if he would like to learn a new trade. Over all though one can tag him as a more femaline man, and childish to boot.
Appearance:

Relationship: He's not single, he's not taken
Backstory: why he's the driver!
Other:
-refers to his friend Mags a lot
Edited By Hawkeye on 9/16/2018 at 12:15 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 10:22 PM Post #2
Intrest ping!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 10:27 PM Post #3
Save me a spot?
Also what year does this take place in?
Edited By Shayni on 9/15/2018 at 10:30 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 11:12 PM Post #4
Saved! And it's old timely, medieval.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 11:35 PM Post #5
Name:
Katherine Beatrice Mercer

Personality:
Growing up in a poor family with many mouths to feed, Katherine knows not to let her daydreams get the best of her. She is down to Earth and denies herself any pleasures or free time. She cares a lot about her siblings, most of which are younger than her. Katherine doesn't care what she has to do, she'll go great lengths if her family is in danger. She does have a slight longing for adventure and freedom, but tries to push it down and hide it.

Appearance:
Katherine has long blonde hair that she hasn't cut in forever. She usually ties it up. Her eyes are blue, a common trait in her family. She stands at 5 feet and 6 inches. Her clothes are typically plain cloth and she'll wear a dark blue cloak in colder weather.

Relationship:
Family | Open
Love Interest | Open

Backstory:
Like mentioned above, she's come from a poor family that lives on the outskirts of a city. Her father is a merchant while her mother cares for her children at home. Katherine has two sisters and two brothers. She is the second oldest, but her older brother left their home when he turned twenty two. Her youngest sister, a girl that is only twelve, is terribly ill. Katherine is in the wagon on her way to retrieve the medicine for her sister, but her parents aren't aware of that. They think she has ran away from home.

Other:
None
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 11:46 PM Post #6
Accepted! Question would you be opposed to this being a private rp?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 11:47 PM Post #7
No, I'm perfectly fine with a private rp too.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2018 at 11:53 PM Post #8
Awesome! In that case if you want another character feel free, if not then the others in the cart can just be NPCs.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/16/2018 at 12:06 AM Post #9
Okay I'll probably make my second character tomorrow if that's alright.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/16/2018 at 12:13 AM Post #10
Perfectly fine, would you like to start tonight or wait?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.