Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Gallery > An Anime Idea???
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:48 AM Post #1
I was gonna put this in Off-Topic-Discussions but yanno, this has a lot of art in it, so I put it here.
Like the title suggest, yes, I have an anime idea that, although I don't work for an animation company, I'd like to be able to animate this idea of mine to make it into a self made anime.
How I got this idea? Well, I was really bored and felt like I needed to do a big art project, but I didn't know what, until now. It's almost midnight for me, and I came up with this huge project that'll take a long time, I don't even know how long it'll take, but I'm willing to do it.
I sketched out this character:

- And I was like," Hey... I like this style," and that's when it clicked in my mind," I could make something with this!" So then I flipped the page of my sketchbook and messed around with a few ideas, while also thinking about what exactly I could make with that character. I already knew I wanted to do an animation, but I needed a plot, more characters, a goal, etc. My first idea was to have a full body cover with the two main characters I wanted, but me being me, I thought it looked weird and what are proportions? But because my lines were too thick and dark, when I erased them, the image stayed...
Time for the second page turned!
On this page, I thought it'd be better to make it a collarbone ^ cover, and I came up with this:

If you're wondering, at the bottom, it says the title, I'll tell you that in a moment.
Already, there was a big difference in the first picture and the second picture with the same character; the hair is longer and flatter on the head, and the face isn't as small, along with the hand being the appropriate size. That's why I love this one so much, and I'm gonna keep it for now, unless I come up with something better for the cover page.
Now, to answer the question about who the other character is, that is Damien. If you couldn't tell already, Damien is a demon. I'll make character posts in a moment when I figure out everyone else in the anime. The first character I came up with which gave me this whole idea is named Seth. Again, a whole explanation with the names and stuff for the characters will be in a character page for all of the main/supporting characters.
The theme of this anime is manipulation, if that wasn't also obvious to the cover. I want it to be a religious sort of anime, dealing with the devil, demons, God, and God's children. A Christian anime, but horror..in a way. I'll probably make a second post about that.. Yeah.
So, this is the whole summary for the anime:
Seth, an introverted, intelligent student at Abel High meets Damien, a foreign exchange student, thanks to the help of his teacher thinking he needed a friend. The two of them became partners for a year long project and while they were at Seth's house, Damien's secret was revealed...
What, you really expect me to tell you the secret? Pffft this may be a collab on idea + updates on everything, but I gotta keep some sorta cliffhanger.
That's the basis of it so far.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING UNTIL I GIVE THE OKAY!
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:55 AM Post #2
HELPERS!!!

For this entire idea, because I can't do this by myself, I'm only 15, I will be needing others to help me with other things than the whole story; the animation, backgrounds, voice actors/actresses, composers, editors, and more things like that. This is gonna be a full on production.

So anyone willing to be one of those main helpers, ping me so I can put you on this list:
1. IvyCat
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/26/2018 at 5:26 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:55 AM Post #3
Seth

What his name means:
It is a Hebrew baby name, and in Hebrew, according to www.sheknows.com, it means: Anointed, compensation. Seth was the third son of Adam and Eve. Eve considered Seth to be the replacement for her dead son, Abel. (See the connections here to Christianity?? Yes)
Numerology:
SoulUrge Number: 5
People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being powered with tradition.
Expression Number: 7
People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the large picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Height: 5'6 (167.64 cm)
Brief info: Although he's the quiet person who sits in the back of the class, he always gets straight As, and he's never missed a day of school. Seth has no friends, never has, but that doesn't bother him, it just means no distractions from him trying to get things accomplished. At least, that's how he thought before everything changed.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/26/2018 at 5:25 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #4
Damien

What his name means:
(I'm only doing the numerology for this one because I forgot to send a screenshot to myself about the biblical meaning)
Numerology:
SoulUrge Number: 6
People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Expression Number: 1
People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

Height: 6'4
Brief info: All that's written is what looks to be scribbles.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/26/2018 at 6:02 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #5
Todd Cleme

Todd is the main supportive character, though everyone knows him as Mr. Cleme. He's the teacher who introduces Damien and Seth, just wanting to do some good for both of them. Though, later on, he realizes his mistake as he notices a negative change in Seth, and he tries to fix it.

Cleme means a kind or tender person.
Todd is just a filler name.

height: 6'7
Brief info: Mr. Cleme is a fatherly figure to Seth, the only person Seth can trust with his life, but maybe that gets taken too literally.All of the students see Mr. Cleme as their teacher parent, seeing as he's the most gentle and understanding of all the other teachers in the school.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/26/2018 at 7:51 PM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #6
Camillia

Being the sweet girl she is, she's also the Beta in the popular girls group, trying to fit in while remaining nice and kind. Over time, she becomes a friend of Seth's, and she develops a little crush for him. Though, nothing more than friend things happens to them, so that's nice. She's less of a main supportive character because she doesn't do a lot of anything, but she still has an important role.

Height: 5'3

Camillia is always wearing a blue bowtie, with a vest and white button up shirt. Her hair is a light brown, and her eyes are a pure green color, her skin a virgin pale.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/31/2018 at 3:59 PM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #7
Anneis

She is the number one most popular girl in school, though she's not nice at all. Anneis is always picking on Seth, even when he doesn't give a reaction. Though, when Damien comes around, she immediately stops the pettiness and turns it into politeness, as if trying to win Damien over. Her character is seen throughout the anime a few times.
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 9/12/2018 at 8:04 PM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 12:56 AM Post #8
Jorden Cypher
Edited By Coffeebeancentral on 8/26/2018 at 7:07 AM.
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 7:16 AM Post #9
Noah
Coffeebeancentral
Level 58
Posted: 8/26/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #10
Voice Acting

This is a huge part in this entire anime, and I need specific voices.
I'm doing auditions, now, you can either contact me on Discord ( Gluttony#9059 ) or pm me on here, either is fine. All you have to do to audition is ping me on here that you'd like to audition, then I will send in a little excerpt of what character you want to audition for, and you record yourself voicing that character. If I don't like your voice with that character, but I like it with a different one, then I will ask you if you would want to do the changed character. If I don't like your voice with any character, then don't get upset please, I'm very picky on this.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.