Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 7 1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 4:37 PM Post #61

flashing through the ocean like a silver star
travelling fast and travelling far
a new home she has long sought after,
one she hopes is filled with laughter.

through the waters stretched moonlight
with quiet fingers, reaching and grasping in shining white
shone on a whimsical creature with fins that wavered
gracefully as it danced and quavered.

she halted to witness its beauty
as it saw her and fled.
she gave chase, as felt it was her duty
and passed through a curtain of red.

brushing kelp out of her route
her eyes befell a lovely sight.
more mystical animals with many an attribute
as they played in the bright light.

filled with hope the nymph knew
that this was where she belonged,
in the deep ocean blue.

yea my apologies i don't write poetry lmao xD

edit: i tried x'D added punctuation
edit again: the creatures are referring to kelpari
the final edit: it was based on oceans/beaches when they're moonlit, because then they are silvery and beautiful. you can see it any season, but summer is the most beautiful c:
Edited By Articu on 8/25/2018 at 2:16 AM.
Terwin
Level 75
Nature Walker
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 5:02 PM Post #62
Known only as 'The Egg Collector,' she travels the world collecting sylesti eggs from cruel or neglectful parents and trainers and leaves them where they will be cared for by those who will cherish and care for them as if they were their own children.

Delphinus2
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 5:42 PM Post #63

After a long day of exploring and roughhousing with her friends, this character is enjoying a nice, dark chocolate-cherry draeyl popsicle on her front porch while watching the fireflies.
Guenhwyvar
Level 45
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 5:56 PM Post #64
The Ocean Oracle:

If you walk along the shore under the full moon of summer, and your destiny is great...
The Ocean Oracle may show you your fate!

[FutureEditPlacer]I plan on putting a corresponding poem of mine here... but I'm having trouble finding it ATM....
Streamstar
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 6:22 PM Post #65
Long ago, when the world was still young, there was light after the sun dipped below the horizon. There were no stars in the night-sky, leaving only the moon to light our way. It was a time for locked doors and barred windows. Life continued this way for over a millenia when a strange woman apeared one summer. She brought the stars down from the heavens one by one until eventully our night sky was filled with thousands of sparkling lights that continue to shine to this day.

Enclosed with this document is a painting done by one of the witnesses to this amazing event.

Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 6:28 PM Post #66
Okay ^^ thanks Just wanted to ask
Squeaky
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 36
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 8:30 PM Post #67
PARDON THE PING

|:| `` Silvery Tide Guardian `` |:|

Rarely found skimming delicately a top of the silvery waters when the tide returns to the shore, she helps the fish who have gotten stuck within the crevices of coral and holes to reach the water once again. Though she roams for the short nights when the moon is full and is reflecting its cool smile onto the water, to celebrate. So she is most often found then when she is dancing atop of the waves. Though still is playfully elusive.
Edited By Dreamyadopts on 8/25/2018 at 3:29 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 9:06 PM Post #68
THE DRYAD AND THE SUMMER'S CROW

there was a dryad
beautiful was she
valiantly depicted
warm as can be

sent on a quest
for the summer's crow
flew by a tempest
and it began to snow

summer solstice would never come
lest that dryad find the bird
under rocks she looked; through the sea she swum
look up; the thought never occurred

find that bird she never did
weary and tired
from the gods she hid and hid
winter twas eternal; summer now retired

the crow laughed and jested
knowing he had bested
the one and only Freya
into inescapable hysteria

A tall, well built woman stands before you. Her feet like that of nimble roots, her hair of fire, and her dress of leaves. She quietly snatched the poem from your shaky hands, burning it with a simple glance of her fiery like eyes. "What is this?" She hissed, spraying ocean foam across your face. Upon her wrist perched a golden crow, it's feathers dazzling like a thousand suns. It glares at you, it's crimson eyes narrowed. Neither spirits seemed happy with your work, and leave with out a word.

So much for that promotion.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 8/23/2018 at 9:11 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 10:30 PM Post #69

Breif intro for those who may not know, Kate is my main OC for the site. She is a Fox Fairy, I have a whole Lore on the different types of fairies of Sylestia But that story is for another time ^.^ !

Kate was introduced to the world of Sylestia a little over three years ago and has had numerous adventures and achievements, and made several new friends. Recently though she has noticed that she had not kept track of any of these things (Fox Fairies are known for being disorganized and forgetful). So this year she has decided to keep track of all the new things she is doing, and try to salvage some of her old memories. Anywho! she asked me to stop by and post this entry here if I could, she is busy watching her sand crafts closely..... Ah well here it is! Enjoy!

Click To see Kate's Scrapbook Entry!

8/15/2018 | The coast of Esior's Haven | A Day at the Beach With Mavis and Twilight

Note: Twilight is Smiling... Not growling... She is just a goof

Hmm, I'm not sure where to start this one the whole just write what comes to mind thing is still odd, but being I don't have an letter written down about Mavis yet I should probably add how we know each other.

I met Mavis and Twilight at a Fairy gathering when I was still new to the meadows, and Jinxie was insistent that I talk to other fairies my age. Come to think of it the Beach was the first place I talked to Mavis, she and twilight were being pestered by a couple of Kelp Foals. The only thing we had in common at first was our favorite color, Purple, but now we have lots in common! Mavis was really shy and quiet, while I tend to be loud and talkative. But I'll save the good stories for when I write my other letter !

Today I had a day off from adventuring in the grove and preparing for the festival while the crew was doing tasks for the haven, so I decided to spend the day With Mavis! (Oh! I forgot to mention Mavis is a Water sprite Fairy so she can breath underwater and all that neat stuff!) the morning started off quiet as Mavis had a new book she was reading and wanted to tell me about, it sounds interesting and I think I might like to read it on my next visit. Maybe I can bring one of My scrapbooks for Mavis to look at she would enjoy seeing all the places I've been and things I've done rather than me Just talk about them!

Oh! the water was nice and warm today, and Twilight even let me ride out farther than the waves on her back, she is normally a bit grumpy but today she was in a good mood, she even wanted to play fetch with one of her toys....... it was..... odd and out of character, but fun none the less. It seemed to make Mavis giggle so I'm sure she had fun watching Twilli be a goof ball for once. Hmm.... ah! and we also went for a walk down the beach and played our usual game of finding the most purple things, Mavis won this time and gave me a piece of Purple see glass to go with My little clam, and I gave her a big conch shell to add to her collection.

Haha I seemed to have gotten a bit carried away so I should wrap this up soon! I had a lot of fun at the beach with old friends today, and I always look forward to my next time to spend with the people I have met!
And Next time I hope to have lots more exciting stories and pictures to share with Mavis and the others. After all I am an Adventurer!
Minikin
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 8/23/2018 at 10:35 PM Post #70
Forest Guardian

This earthen spirit watches over the forest every year during the spring and summer months and protects all the inhabitants from the threats of human influence in their home.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.