Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~ Summer Carnival ~
Page 15 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Horses9955
Level 31
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 128
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #141
Edited By Horses9955 on 9/19/2018 at 10:15 AM.
Horses9955
Level 31
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 128
Posted: 9/19/2018 at 10:16 AM Post #142
Spin the wheel twice please.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 5:22 AM Post #143

You have been accepted into the Design Contest. I shall notify you once the winners are announced.

This is a very adorable design! I love the darker approach that you took instead of the light orange that I see on most pumpkin based designs. The trait used really brings out the orange over the dark black underneath and it makes the bright parts of the Ferrikki pop! Great work!

~~~

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Red Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 1,000 Seashells.

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Yellow Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 7,000 Seashells.

~~~

Sum
2,000g

~~~

Seashells
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 5:26 AM Post #144

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Blue Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 10,000 Seashells.

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Orange Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 3,000 Seashells.

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the White Tile.
Congratulations! You have won a 6vis Lupora Hatchling!!!

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Red Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 1,000 Seashells.

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Orange Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 3,000 Seashells.

You spun the wheel. After the spinning finally stopped it landed on the Purple Tile.
Congratulations! You have won 8,500 Seashells.

~~~

Fee

~~~

Seashells
Edited By Spicybb on 9/20/2018 at 5:28 AM.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 9:23 PM Post #145

~ Art Tent Raffle Winner ~
Still not as many people interested in this than I was expecting, but hey, less of a hassle for me. Thank you all for having an interest in both mine and Dreamyadopts art! Without further ado, here is the winner!

The number drawn was. . . 8!
The winner of the second Art Tent Drawing is LivingInMyOwnReality coming in with the closest number, 13 !!!

You can send me anything that you want drawn. Don't forget to get with Dreamyadopts to talk about what you want her to draw as well. I believe she will be doing digital a1rt while I am working with traditional. They can be two separate things, or two of the same.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 9:31 PM Post #146
Ahh cool!! I sent a DM!
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 9:43 PM Post #147

~ Creature Raffle Winner ~
It's been another quick three days and I'm ready to announce the winner of this runs raffle. The lucky person who is winning this 1vis is...

LivingInMyOwnReality
Since you were the only one to participate in the raffle, you win by default. Congratulations!

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/20/2018 at 9:49 PM Post #148
Ahh thank you! ((Wow i'm getting lucky))
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/21/2018 at 7:18 AM Post #149

~ Poem Contest Winners ~
Alrighty! I'm so glad that I managed to catch up with all of my grades to get this out as smoothly as possibly. Sorry for not posting the winner yesterday you two! I nearly blacked out at practice x3 ( marching for 2 hours in 94F is NOT fun ). You both did SO AMAZING on the poems you submitted to me, I absolutely loved reading through them. Thank you so much for participating in the final Summer Poem Contest!

~ Winner ~
Wandatheghost
Here I'll Stay
Alone on the beach I stand in solitude
releasing all thought to the ever listing ears of nature
the water brushes up against my ankles
slowly pulling me into the deep
the water leaves a cool sensation on my toes
it starts creeping up my legs
until it reaches my brain
and i'm fully submerged in the emptiness of the ocean
I find myself neck deep in the ocean
deciding whether to follow the path to freedom or return home
the water slowly seeps over my head
I've finally found peace

This poem really hit a cord for me. I love tone it expresses and it really gets you to understand that calm yet joyful moment that character within your writing is witnessing. I personally am that most comfortable and happy in water pretty much all of the time. Its my happy place so I completely relate with the attraction towards the ocean within this piece. It is "slow" and a very soft approached poem but it has that calm emotion that really ties it together. Amazing work!

Send me a CoD for 50,000g ( 50k ) and here is your Lupora pair!

Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 9/21/2018 at 11:25 AM Post #150

Greetings everyone! Sorry for being a day late with this, practice just really messed me up yesterday ( I could barely keep my eyes open ). Thank you all for participating in this Summer's last Design Contest! I can't wait to come back around with this next year to see all of the new faces as well as the familiar ones. Anyways, I know you're ready to know the winners. Without further ado, here they are!

~ 1st ~
LivingInMyOwnReality

Fall Kale Griffi

I love the subtle aproach that you had with this design! It's a colder approach in colour than all but one of the designs entered into this contest. When most people think of fall they think of bright orange, red, yellow, and the darker tones of brown. I'm so thrilled that you added the more "blue" side of shades with this design. It represents the colour kale beautifully and even though I'm not to fond of it's taste, I wouldn't mind taking a bite. Congratulations and amazing work!
( You've been getting really lucky this time around with the resets x3 )

Send me a CoD 100,000 gold, I'll add your Seashell bonus, and follow the link, Stable 1 - Tab 1, to choose which breeding pair you wish to have an offspring from!

~ 2nd ~
Dreamyadopts

Dead Leaf Aurleon

The dark and mellow shades that you used to express these Aurleons really works well with the theme that you choose! I'm not often a fan of dark and muddy colours but these look amazing on the crinkled leaf bird. The dull red tone really does just tie this whole design together. By adding the light orange eyes and gems it makes the entire design pop out in certain places and I really enjoy it. Congratulations and wonderful work!

Send me a CoD 50,000 gold, I'll add your Seashell bonus, and here is you 6vis Lupora offspring!

~ 3rd ~
Fastnatalie1

Lil Pumpkin Bulbori

This design was simply to adorable to ignore. I enjoy how you strayed from everyone else and created a joyful bundle of pumpkin and green. This little critter not only works well with the colours given, it also fits the theme that you choose. I love the contrast between the dark green fluff and the dull apple green pelt. Adding in the orange trait helped pull this design together even further. Congratulations and amazing work!

Send me a CoD of 25,000 gold and I'll add your Seashell bonus!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.