Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > - The Grand Canyon Wolf Pack - Sign Ups...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 2:35 PM Post #11
Pinging myself here ^^ looks like so much fun!!
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 2:40 PM Post #12
I fixed it now!
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 2:43 PM Post #13
I knew I was forgetting someone that I usually pinged for RPs but I couldn't think who... I'm so sorry! Glad you found it, though!
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #14
Finished my form
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 3:13 PM Post #15
Accepted!
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 3:57 PM Post #16
Name: Kragvir
Desired Rank: Alpha Male, Beta Male, Delta Male (so I PM you why I want him to be alpha?)
Appearance (Images Allowed): Searching
Personality: Quiet, stoic, gets-to-the-point. Kragvir is always thinking about what can make the pack's conditions improve and get better, he puts his packmates' needs before his own. He's always open to new ideas and suggestions; he would never make a decision without asking for at least two other opinions on the point unless he is pressured to make a decision on his own. Kragvir also loves learning new things and will go out of his way to find new and interesting things not just for himself but for everyone in the pack.
In his ways of leading he's rather loose on the rules and gives everyone a huge amount of freedom to do whatever they wish as long as he's notified of what's going on every now and then. However, he has no tolerance for idiocy or anything against the very basic mandatory rules of a wolf pack. There is no such thing as bullying or stealing in his pack, none of that is allowed, and anyone caught faces consequences depending on what they did.
Outside of all that he's still quite a friendly individual if you get to know him; he can act kind of childish when he gets very excited, but that is a very rare thing to see.
He's very intelligent and a brilliant strategist, but, he's physically weaker.
Backstory: His old pack was structured similarly to this new pack but some things were different. There were four Deltas, and they were trained to become the ranks of the Alpha and Beta pair. Kragvir, thus, was being groomed to be an Alpha. However, over the years the pack became way too big and he was considered too loose for the pack standards as his previous pack was a very warlike pack, so, he was asked to leave. He did leave and found his way over to the new pack, himself ready to take on the responsibility of Alpha.
Crush/Mate: Alpha Female
Skills: Knowlegeable
Cares for pack a lot
Open to ideas
Agile/Quick
Brilliant strategist/Intelligent
Other: Cervus Canadensis!

--

Name: Asora
Desired Rank: Delta Female, Lead Hunter, Lead Warrior
Appearance (Images Allowed): Searching
Personality: If one was to sum up Asora in one sentence: Great at acting. That's all; what her real personality is like, nobody knows. She seems friendly to everyone and is great at welcoming others into the pack. It would suffice to say that she's slightly weird.
Because she's like that, she's very dense and is very bad at understanding the feelings of others so sometimes she says things very insulting or bad for the situation. There's a rumour that she doesn't actually feel any emotions and that everything is just an act. Honestly, though, some people just think that she needs a good friend and that's all.
She's an awesome fighter with a very high amount of strength in her body. In battle, she doesn't just use her strength- she'll use whatever methods needed to win, even if the methods are underhand methods. Why she does this is mainly because of her past. She can fight excellently in the air, on land, in water, or even underwater.
Also because of her past she has an extraordinary knowledge about herbs and healing.
Backstory: Asora hails from somewhere far north where even in summer snow can be seen everywhere. There, in the harsh, wolf-eat-wolf conditions, this lone wolf lived with only one goal in mind- survive. She used the most cunning and cheating of methods to get her goal, honing her fighting and acting skills to a sharp blade that could be used against anything she needed to get rid of. She was a lone wolf, her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She eventually found her way to the pack that the other she-wolf was creating.
Crush/Mate: Open, I suppose
Skills: Very strong
Intelligent/Cunning
Great at acting
Very tolerant to cold
Can act as a healer
Other: Oolk
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 4:04 PM Post #17
Asora is accepted. I should probably make loners/rogues available to be played as well. And yes, PM me your reasons as to why you think Kragvir should be alpha. (Alpha male will be eventually chosen by the Alpha female in the RP, but this is how I will decide who she chooses.)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 4:25 PM Post #18
no worries ^^ I'll probably sing up later tonight though I think I want to draw my OC so an image may take a bit ^^
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/7/2018 at 4:31 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 5:24 PM Post #19
May I grab a Female Beta and Male Lead Warrior please? :P
Edited By Shayni on 8/7/2018 at 5:24 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/7/2018 at 5:27 PM Post #20
First you must create your characters, then PM me for each of them with why you think your character should take that role. It will be officially announced once the RP starts, but I will decide after everyone hoping to get the role had told me why their character should get it.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.