Forum Index > Player Guides > Newbie's Guide to Getting Started
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bunne
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 9/16/2018 at 5:39 PM Post #11
Posting open! Feel free to comment if you find this guide helpful!
Edited By Bunne on 9/16/2018 at 5:39 PM.
Wormonastring
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/3/2020 at 8:47 AM Post #12
Very helpful for a noob like me, thanks so much for this! Sorry about this, but just one question-- I've been having trouble because I'm not sure how to transfer objects in my inventory into my satchel, if that makes sense. I've bought a bunch of health potions for a battle I've been struggling over, but I can't move them into my bag so that I can use them in battle. Do you know what the problem might be/what I'm doing wrong?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/3/2020 at 7:20 PM Post #13
Potions cannot be used in battle- only Elixirs and Draughts can be (hence why the description popup on potions specifically mentions that they cannot be used in battle)

You also don't move healing items to a 'satchel'- they stay in the inventory (potions don't show up in the options when in battle so you don't try to use an item that isn't usable in that situation. They should show up in the list outside of battle, and can just be used from the inventory screen when not in battle too, if I remember right)
Quartzie
Level 16
Posted: 9/11/2020 at 9:09 AM Post #14
Thank you!
Redwolftrash
Level 51
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 2:23 PM Post #15
hey, sorry if this is necroposting (i saw the latest reply i could find was in september) but i was going through the enigmatic grove area and jinxie noticed some disturbed soil on the ground.

the options the interface gave me were either to dig a hole or ignore it...when i dug a hole every pet in my party KOed with no explanation whatsoever?

what happened?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 8:47 PM Post #16
Pretty sure that's like, the only one that does that? and if I remember right it's supposed to induce a sense of wariness about interacting with things like that but uh, since it doesn't actually even have a screen that's like 'dislodged earth and got caught by a falling rock' or 'there was an explosive buried there and it got set off' or whatever it doesn't really... work?

In whatever case, as said, I'm pretty sure that's the only case of that in the entire game so it should be fine, just let your pets rest up or draught them and continue on your way
Redwolftrash
Level 51
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 9:44 PM Post #17
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=64486&page=2#16
Author: Scathreoite
Time Posted: 1/3/2022 at 8:47 PM
Pretty sure that's like, the only one that does that? and if I remember right it's supposed to induce a sense of wariness about interacting with things like that but uh, since it doesn't actually even have a screen that's like 'dislodged earth and got caught by a falling rock' or 'there was an explosive buried there and it got set off' or whatever it doesn't really... work?

In whatever case, as said, I'm pretty sure that's the only case of that in the entire game so it should be fine, just let your pets rest up or draught them and continue on your way
ohhh, okay! i got scared that it was a 504 error or something since my wifi can be very unpredictable.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.