Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > A Sylestian Roleplay (Open to All!!!)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:17 PM Post #1
I reserve the right, at any point, to ask you to leave the roleplay. There is a valid reason if I do so.

NOTES: No limit on maximum players at the moment.
READ THE RULESSSSS

Username:
Name:
Species:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
History:
Skills:

1. No making things appear
2. No being OP
3. No 'magical' powers unless I give permission
4. No "I dodged!" if I say something hit you and you were injured.
5. No controlling other in game characters
6. No time skips unless I say so
7. No doing something after I say your character didn't do it (Ex: You see something but fall alseep and you can't respond "I get up and chase it")
8. No doing things that aren't reasonably possible
9. Must be active at least twice a week, unless you notify me of a temporary absence
10. No randomly changing time or terrains unless I say so
11. No controlling role play (Ex: I find a river and realize it is a safe and drink it, I find a berry bush and realize they are safe and eat them, I find an animal and decide it wants to be friends and then we are friends.)
12. You Must be a Sylesti
13. Include this line somewhere in your signup form
14. Put detail into your form
15. You can die
16. Narrators word is law
17. If you die you can rejoin as a new sylesti
18. You must act like your personality
19. Submit a complete form, then wait for me to pm you before you begin
20. Be literate. Please. Its not hard to make an effort
21. No one liners. Write more than just your choice. (Example of what I mean is dont just say I choose choice B, Attack someone. Tell me who youre attacking. Tell me how you do it. Etc.
22. Have fun!!

All you can feel at first is pain. A sharp pain in your gut, a dull but growing ache in your head, even your eyes. Eventually you sense something- or someone- approaching. Youre able to make out a faint voice.
Whos that? Whats it doing over the border?
After a moment, you open your eyes. At first, the light is blinding, but your eyes adjust slowly, and you see the edge of a lush, green forest in the distance. You slowly turn your head and see an open plain, and faintly hear the rush of water as you turn your head the other way and see a mountain range with a river flowing down one mountain and into the forest.
As you twist to look towards the direction of the voices, you see an Aeridini, clad in the armor of the Queens Gaurd.

Following her is a male and a female Aeridini in the same armor and a Nyvene.

You struggle to stand up, and turn to face the group. The leading Aeridini looks at you with mild hostility, but also concern. The male Aeridini is watching you with a blank expression. The other female Aeridini as well as the Nyvene have taken up aggressive positions, clearly ready to attack or take you hostage.

What do you do?
1. Stay silent and watch the group
2. Address the leading Aeridini
3. Address the male Aeridini
4. Address the hostile Aeridini
5. Address the Nyvene
6. Ask what happened to you
7. Ask where you are
8. Ask who they are
9. Pretend to faint
10. Run to the forest
11. Run to the mountains
12. Run to the river
13. Run to the plains
14. Other (ask me first)
Edited By Krinwillpoop on 2/9/2019 at 5:03 PM.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:23 PM Post #2
Ping list: Katelynn4545, TempestShadow, Gingertail, Snowyh2o, Daybreak, Vigil

Current players:

Username: Katelynn4545
Name: Vitani
Species: Zolnixi
Description/Picture:

Personality:
Vitani Is a bit straightforward and abrasive sometimes especially if she has had too much to drink. She is a small vixen, about half the size of the others of her kind, but what she lacks in size she makes up for in loyalty, and hard work. She carries one dagger on her as well as a small coin sack, and if she is working she has her tool belt as well. She has a tendency to place the blame on herself more than not, and is very protective *A romantic of sorts*
History:
The small Vixen Was Born and raised in the wild, though one day she wandered into a human Tavern and took up a short residence before It closed down and she want back to the ways of the wild, she found she missed the taste of the beverages the sold there and the atmosphere.
Drinking
Fixing Things
Anything Strawberry Flavored

Dislikes:
Being Cold
Being Alone
Disloyalty
Spicy Foods
Skills:
She is a skilled Mechanic (can fix almost anything)
A fair fighter
Stealthy

Username: TempestShadow
Name: Sky
Species: Vulnyx
Description/Picture:

Personality: Fierce, no-nonsense, wary around other Sylestis
History: She has lives alone in her treefort in the woods for as long as she can remember, and most of her life was spent training; fighting techniques, healing, and advanced survival skills.
Dislikes: Other Sylestis, poison, betrayal, socializing
Skills: Close combat, home decor, making armor and weapons

Username: Gingertail
Name: Vekinor
Species: Lighira
Picture:

Personality: Self-aware and introspective, Vekinor enjoys philosophy and theorizing over the interconnections between all life. He is extremely loyal to those he respects and holds his honor above all else. Vekinor would rather talk than fight, but his strength and level-headedness make him a fairly good fighter.
History: Vekinor was born into a Sylesti clan who had made themselves a home in the forest. After the death of the old leader a new and aggressive sylesti took over the clan and kicked Vekinor out when Vekinor protested against the clans new policies.
Dislikes: Sylesti who act without honor, barren landscapes, when others are dismissive of his ideas
Skills: hunting food, understanding and convincing others, decent fighter

Username: Snowyh2o
Name: Jack
Species: Ferrikki
Picture:

Personality: Very cheeky, he loves playing pranks and having fun. Very bubbly and bright personality, he's almost always smiling/snickering. Has a tendency of getting into trouble and making light of serious situations. Likes being blunt, is a bit of a pyromaniac. Has a somewhat short attention span. He doesn't understand social cues very well and often appears a bit awkward. Often described as "weird" or "strange".
History: Bit of a street rat, grew up living on the streets for as long as he can remember. Has made a name of himself for being the person to go to if you've got a problem that needs a quick fix.
Skills: Jack of all trades, he knows a little bit of how to do everything, but isn't a master, so someone who was skilled could do it much better. Particularly skilled in pick pocketing, lock picking, people reading, and starting fires from literally nothing. Does street smarts count as a skill? (kinda like a rogue in dnd/pathfinder)
Dislikes: Not having food, water/rain, if he doesn't like something he tends to ignore it and move on to the next interesting thing.

Username: Daybreak
Name: Jay
Species: Zolnixi
Description/Picture:

Personality:
Jay is caring and she always has tons of energy and seems to always be laughing!
History: Her family and friends all died in a huge forest fire, she is the only one who survived.
-Food
-Family
-Friends
Dislikes:
-Cold
-Lying
-Betrayal
-Being alone
Skills:
-Fast
-Good at healing

Username
Vigil
Name
Nightly Passion ( Night )
Species
Griffi
Description/Picture

Personality
Night is a very social girl, and thinks highly of herself. She is also an extremely good liar, and a good fighter. Being laid back, all of this makes her slightly terrifying.
History
Night has lived alone her entire life, and is sick and tired of not having a mate of her own. She went off to venture for a mate, as Griffis are rare from where she comes from.
Tricking others, being solitary/with 1-2 others, darkness.
Dislikes
Being in crowded spaces, other sylestis staring, trying to be caught.
Skills
Fighting, lying, seducing

Username: Dillpickle
Name: Gamba
Species: Lupora
Description/picture:

Personality: Nice, funny, very brave, very loyal to pack
History: Fainted of starvation one day. Lived in a savannah, was taken from there, had fainted in a forest
Dislikes: Being away from home, mean brothers, being hungry
Skills: Good at hunting is good at camoflaging in grasslands
Edited By Krinwillpoop on 2/9/2019 at 5:11 PM.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:24 PM Post #3
Reserved
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:24 PM Post #4
Reserved
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:24 PM Post #5
Reserved
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:46 PM Post #6
Username: Hawkeye
Name: Dugz
Species: morkko
Appearance:

Personality: Dugz is rather calm for the most part as well as soft spoken. He can be a bit hard to understand at times, and tends to dislike company at the best of times. When threatened he tries to find the best way out, but if he is confronted or attacked he tends to lose control. He can get quite angry when fighting, so much so he can't tell who is on his side and who is not.
History: He grew up in a hatchery after his mother was killed for her cubs and unhatched eggs. From his birth he was used as a bait bear, to lure in the bigger more aggressive Cubs to train them for fighting. He proved though that he himself was strong, and that he wasn't going to allow anyone to push him around. Dugz soon became known as The Champion, but unfortunately when he grew past his prime and started to mellow out as an adult he was released. Now he has to try and figure out his way out in the wild.
Likes: Swimming, or any water even the rain. He prefers to eat berries and fish when they are available, though he's not picky. Dugz likes telling stories to the cubs, and enjoined babysitting. He also loves to be scratched under the chin, as well as behind the ears.
Dislikes: Summer time, he doesn't like being hot. He absolutely hates bees and butterflies (he's deathly afraid of them). He refuses to eat any other sylesti, even the eggs. Above all he hates fighting.
Skills: Dugz is a trained killer, he's won many battles even though he hates fighting. He is a fantastic swimmer, as well as fisher. He also knows basic first aid.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 9:41 PM Post #7
The morkko struggled to stand up before turning to face the group. "W-what happened?" He asked in honest confusion. His head hurt and he felt dizzy from having to stand up, his legs out in a wide stance to keep from falling over. All he remembered was eating the food the masters had brought for him at dinner time, then darkness.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 9:52 PM Post #8
The leading Aeridini flicked her tail, and the other three surrounded the Morkko. Weve got no idea. We were hoping you might be able to explain to us how you broke out of being a Lich? The lead Aeridini said, her tone growing slightly hostile. Its not safe for us right here, so close to the forest. Were moving, youre coming with us, and youre also explaining to me what in the name of Her Majesty just happened! The four had Dugz surrounded, in a diamond-like formation. They began moving, the two other Aeridini on either side of Dugz, and the Nyvene stomping along behind.

What would you like to do?
1. Attack the leading Aeridini
2. Attack the female Aeridini on your left
3. Attack the male Aeridini on your right
4. Attack the Nyvene behind you
5. Try to escape
6. Go with the group but stay silent
7. Dont move and stay silent
8. Go with the group and make up a story to explain what happened
9. Dont move and make up a story to explain what happened
10. Go with the group and tell them all you remember
11. Dont move and tell the group all you remember
12. Other (ask me first)
Edited By Reddestiny37 on 6/19/2018 at 9:52 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 9:58 PM Post #9
As they started to move he went with them, unsure what else he could really do in this sort of situation without it ending in violence. "I-I don't remember what happened, all I can recall is eating the food my masters gave to me. I must have fallen asleep, then I woke up here. To be honest my head is killing me and my mouth is dry."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 10:07 PM Post #10
Username:
Katelynn4545
Name:
Vitani
Species:
Zolnixi
Description/Picture:

Personality:
Vitani Is a bit straightforward and abrasive sometimes especially if she has had too much to drink. She is a small vixen, about half the size of the others of her kind, but what she lacks in size she makes up for in loyalty, and hard work. She carries one dagger on her as well as a small coin sack, and if she is working she has her tool belt as well. She has a tendency to place the blame on herself more than not, and is very protective *A romantic of sorts*
History:
The small Vixen Was Born and raised in the wild, though one day she wandered into a human Tavern and took up a short residence before It closed down and she want back to the ways of the wild, she found she missed the taste of the beverages the sold there and the atmosphere.
Drinking
Fixing Things
Anything Strawberry Flavored

Dislikes:
Being Cold
Being Alone
Disloyalty
Spicy Foods

Skills:
She is a skilled Mechanic (can fix almost anything)
A fair fighter
Stealthy

13. Include this line somewhere in your signup form
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 6/19/2018 at 10:58 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.