Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 5:42 PM Post #1
Closed!
A young women quietly opened the little cage you were trapped up in. She told you to make your way out to the nearby forest and be silent. You watched as this one woman scurried around to each cage and opened them. She paused, looking slightly worried. Go! She yelled at you. You and the other kids ran out the door. You didnt dare look behind you, you just kept running.
You were a slave taken from your village after it was burnt to the ground and all who you loved were killed. You served a queen beloved by all whose evil was hidden beneath lies. You never knew how you were used but you knew why, you had power that was somehow useful to the queen. The events of each day seemed to be wiped from your memory, from the moment you leave your cage to the moment you are put back in. Now is a chance to be free.

Rules:
.Hate the character not the role player, no exceptions to this rule, i will kick you from the roleplay should you break this rule!
.Nothing inappropriate, if i cant show it to my 8 year old brother it is not appropriate
.Your character can and will fail
.Try not to leave others behind

There is 1 spot currently available:
1 male
0 female
You may, if you want, make two characters, but they may not be the same gender. If you make 2, one must be male and the other female unless all of the spots for the opposite gender is taken.

Character form
Name:
How long ago they were enslaved: (anywhere between 2-6 years ago)
Power: (something that can be used by someone else, something like accelerated regeneration would not work and while healing can be used, Id prefer that power not be used here. You were taken for your useful ability, not just because they could kidnap you, and please, nothing like mind control either)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Blue
Power: Weather Manipulation
Personality:
She speaks only when she must. She is rather kind, but finds it hard to be cheerful. She cares deeply about the well being of the kids but tends to forget they do not have the same survival instincts as she does. She is rather emotional but hides it easily.
Appearance:

The girl on the left
My drawing... :D
Other: She was looking for her brother when she saved the kids.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 7/13/2018 at 6:03 PM.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 9:50 PM Post #2
Name:Lillianna Dragone
How long ago they were enslaved:5 years ago
Power:Kinetic energy manipulation
Personality:She is excitable, rebellious and is a very good liar but is easily scared. She has a deep undying love for the supernatural and its lore. Around others she see seems nice but crazy but on the inside she holds much anger and sorrow. She is a very weird person and other often think of her as a psychopath. She really wants someone to love that likes her for who she is.
Appearance: This just with her scars and without the wings.
Other:She has a severe limp in her right leg and sports multiple scars from her insubordination and multiple escape attempts.
Edited By Dracontamer on 7/13/2018 at 6:49 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 10:29 PM Post #3
Only one power please, and no wings, they are normal humans other than their powers. Otherwise accepted.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 10:47 PM Post #4
Okay
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 10:54 PM Post #5
- Name -
Asterin, no one knows her last name

- Age -

- Enslaved -
Six years ago

- Gender -
Female

- Power -
Oh gods... you're really making me choose? Okay... tell me if this is bad because my mind is blank.
She has iron talons that disappear into her shin when she's not using them, but still visible beneath her pale skin, and pointed iron teeth that descend from slits in her gums over her real ones. She can fight without weapons with these because she practically is a weapon. Her iron usually messes with other's power. Her's is more of a physical power to Blue's magic.

- Personality -
Cold, vicious, bloodthirsty, and sadistic. She is cruel, cunning, and dark. You never know if she will help you or rip your throat out with her iron fangs, and she is treacherous and loyal to no one but herself. Asterin will do anything for her own gain, and she is aloof, vain, selfish, fearless, and a terrifying warrior. She has a sarcastic, twisted sense of humor, and often mouths off too much or picks fights.

- Appearance -
Searching

- Other -
She has a sword called Wind-Cleaver
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 11:02 PM Post #6
Perfect! She seems like a rather interesting character.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 11:07 PM Post #7
Interesting... is one way to describe her. Asterin is actually one of my fovorite characters from Throne Of Glass. Search up "Asterin Blackbeak ToG" and choose the first thing (should be the Throne of Glass wiki) and that's basically my character. Like I said in my post... my mind's blank. >_<
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 6/27/2018 at 7:15 PM Post #8
Name:
Solstice Rei

How long ago they were enslaved:
Three Years Ago

Power:
When she touches someone who has powers, she can enhance their powers. However, this also means she can make their powers weaker or completely block their powers. She faints if she pushes herself too far, however.

Personality:
Hates being trapped or alone. She can seem bossy but that's just because she likes to keep control of the people that she actually trusts- she fears that if something happens and she wasn't able to save them, then it was her fault. She's caring and kind behind her sarcastic remarks.

Appearance:
The glow in her hands happens whenever her powers are in action.

Other:
She was the daughter of the leader of the village she was taken from. She usually spends time talking to animals and spending time outdoors.

Save me a male spot as well please?
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/27/2018 at 8:27 PM Post #9
I am back and i would like to join this RP! Creating now so the process may be delayed.. Question, they are all humans. No Animal parts. no wings nothing right?

Name
Destiny Jade
How long ago they were enslaved
7 Years Ago
Power
Control of Body Temperature-He has total control of an object temperature. Where no matter the temperature outside, he can also use it on himself to withstand extreme temperature temporary. He was enslaved because of this power. The queen saw potential in him, taking hi at a young age and ripening him. So that he could become her powerful assassin that she alone would control. When ever he used his power he would become very cold to others and disregarding their feelings. To the point where he would be found crying in a puddle of water from crying. Strong emotions like hate or sorrow can trigger his power. He would be often order by the queen to eliminate threats by simply touching them and lowering their temperature to the point they die.(this is currently being reviewed by me so it will changed)
Personality
The boy is very caring and sensitive insults. Probably to caring and friendly for his own good. Gullible, kind-hearted, and sensitive. He can surprise you a bit for what he would do for his friends.
Appearance

(Not my art, But baby face :D Imagine him grown up a bit..)
Other
Was a child of the guards in the city before being taken away.
DONE
Edited By Lightsagafox on 6/28/2018 at 10:30 PM.
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 6/27/2018 at 9:15 PM Post #10
Here ismy character!

Name: Camille
How long ago they were enslaved: 5 years
Power: Changing others perception (what they see, hear, feel, smell, taste) of her and objects in her immediate (2 meter radius) area
Personality: Flirty, forever single. Cheerful despite being locked up, constantly hungry yet never gains weight clumsy, coragous
Appearance:
Other: Uses comedy to cope with trauma. Uses wheelchair, leg supports, and forearm crutches to get around. She uses mobility aids because of mobility issues, and balance issues. Universally loved by animals. Before she was taken she lived a good life in a modest house with her family and service dog Carmel. Her family bred and trained dogs and owned a large farm. She used to love selling her familys products in the town. Her dad often took her hunting and camping so she knows basics survival skills.
Edited By Homera on 7/14/2018 at 6:48 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.